Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cotto would smoke PBF faster than a cigarrette gets smoked in a California Jail

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default Cotto would smoke PBF faster than a cigarrette gets smoked in a California Jail

Cotto was sitting ring side and I am sure Cotto saw the flaws in Floyd's game.
    Cotto would smoke PBF faster than a cigarrette gets smoked in a California County Jail.
    Miguel would not be the smaller man. Miguel would not be the weaker man. Miguel would not be the slower man. Miguel is not a quiter. Miguel is hard to frustrate. Miguel can be more dirty and ghetto than both PBF and Judah put together. Miguel would make this look simple as phuk. He would snatch Floyd's belts faster than protective services would take away Floyd's crack head mother's babies

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cotto would smoke PBF faster than a cigarrette gets smoke in a California Ja

PBF would be smoking Havana Cigars in the dressing room with Larry Merchant celebrating a near shut out UD against Cotto!

SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: Cotto would smoke PBF faster than a cigarrette gets smoked in a California Jail

Quote Originally Posted by THE THIRD MAN
    PBF would be smoking Havana Cigars in the dressing room with Larry Merchant celebrating a near shut out UD against Cotto!
    You know Larry hates Fraud G@yweather as much as I do.
    I am telling you right now, Cotto would mop Floyd easier than he mopped Mosley.
    Floyd just beat a midget with lot's of help from a bald sell out ref. Floyd would need Both Cortez and Jay Nady to even win a few rounds against Cotto.

ICB Guest

Default Re: Cotto would smoke PBF faster than a cigarrette gets smoked in a California J

Throwing 100+ punches a round, and swarming Mayweather all the time isn't the way to be Mayweather. I have always said this, but anyway Cotto's aggression could work because he is patient and uses controlled aggression and remember controlled and patient aggression worked for Castillo. I still don't think Cotto will win but it would be an interesting match up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cotto would smoke PBF faster than a cigarrette gets smoked in a California J

And Jay Nady! You have a good sense of humour, it will be a good fight and i hope it happens, good luck to Miguel Cotto.....he's going to need it. Floyd the Antichrist? Funny stuff. You are a man of passion Mr Cotto.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's silly! Cotto will get a similar beating to hatton.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Listen,regardless of who you think is going to win,I can dam sure as hell guarantee it will be a close fight. Closer than the Hatton fight,that's for dam sure. Danny hasn't lied,Cotto is bigger,stronger,hits harder and is an established WW. None of those thigs canbe said about Hatton,so don't use the Hatton fight as a barometer for Miguel's possible success/failure v Floyd. I think Floyd would win but he would have to fight until the end,that's for dam sure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cotto would smoke PBF faster than a cigarrette gets smoked in a California Jail

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Listen,regardless of who you think is going to win,I can dam sure as hell guarantee it will be a close fight. Closer than the Hatton fight,that's for dam sure. Danny hasn't lied,Cotto is bigger,stronger,hits harder and is an established WW. None of those thigs canbe said about Hatton,so don't use the Hatton fight as a barometer for Miguel's possible success/failure v Floyd. I think Floyd would win but he would have to fight until the end,that's for dam sure.

Why doesnt COTTO fight Williams Margarito or Cintron Why does it always have to be Mayweather
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would love to see Floyd and Cotto fight. MSG, the night before the Puerto Rican day parade.

I would put money on Mayweather to win. But i think Cotto would give him a great challenge and it would make a great fight.

It should be a fight that Floyd takes next.

But if Cotto fights and beats Williams then Floyd has no choice but to fight him.

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty

Why doesnt COTTO fight Williams Margarito or Cintron Why does it always have to be Mayweather
    Since Poser Boy Floyd has now retired, Cotto has no chioce but to spank Williams, Cintron and Margarito and that is the way it shall be.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cotto_Is_4_Real

Since Poser Boy Floyd has now retired, Cotto has no chioce but to spank Williams, Cintron and Margarito and that is the way it shall be.
    No choice Sounds like you wanted Mayweather to take those fights before Cotto Now why would that be
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What i saw Mayweather do to Hatton has me believing he would have an easier time with Cotto!

SigmaMu Guest

No choice Sounds like you wanted Mayweather to take those fights before Cotto Now why would that be
    HAHAHA You silly Michael Jackson impersonator are you HIGH?
    Floyd said last night he is not willing to fight ANY welter weight.
    I want Cotto to fight them ALL.
    Did you see how Floyd ducked Tony? Now Floyd has flat out said phuk it! I don't want anything to do with the Welter Weights. I wanted to see Cotto beat the crap out of PBF but since PBF is AFRAID of just about everyone in this division, I wont mind watching Cotto clean up house and unify even if it means he never got his greasy gloves on PBF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miguel would not be the slower man.
    He wouldn't?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Becauuuuuse that is the fight everyone want to see for a long time, HOw come you don't?

I will like Cotto to win but is a fight has to be maid and in the 100% boxing word 90% of the people will finally give mayweather his respect but at the moment is 50% maybe less. you see the media as well as boxing fans saying fight Cotto.
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Thread Information