Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Floyd should retire!

You fans don't deserve a champ like that!

The guy has nothing left to prove he could fight Cotto and beat him but there is always going to be someone else coming up who Floyd should fight; Williams, Magarito, Berto blah!

These guys are great fightes no doubt abou that but Floyd has proven his worth and should retire from boxing not let boxing retire him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd should retire!

Stop being foolish. Floyd has a chance to cement his place as one of the greatest of all time if he cleans this division up or at least fights the big names. Answer me this,and I give Floyd 100% credit for his performance,but you're honestly telling me you don't want to see him fight Cotto,a natural and proven WW>? That's just plain silly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I honestly think Floyd beats Cotto; he'd struggle more with Williams my point is once Floyd beats Cotto people will want him to beat Williams then it'll be Cintron then Margo the list is never ending and the one thin Floyd cannot beat is time! Just retire let Cotto or Williams take the division he's proven himself and he's not even a true welter himself if he was going to clear out any divisions it should have been the lower weights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd should retire cause he looked more beatable yerterday than ever before, he just isn't the same, hes punch output way low, but what a way to win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd should retire now he has nothing left to prove 39-0 25KO's he does'nt need to fight Cotto,Williams or Cintron he is P4P king he should retire on top.He has fought all the guys at the top of each division he has fought in the result over Hatton was great he was 89-81 twice and 88-82 on the other then knocks Hatton out in 10 great fight great fighter.

Thread Information