0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ** Saddos 2007 Boxing Awards **

Quote Originally Posted by The Rookie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    ** Saddos 2007 Boxing Awards **

Well fellas we've come to the conclusion to another year in boxing. But not jusy any year this is by far one of the best years boxing has offered quite possbily ever....

With that being said here I am again hosting the 2nd annual Saddo Boxing Awards 2007. For those of you who missed 2006s awards run a quick search and I'm sure you'll find it.

So here it is again.

Rules:
    Categories will be listed you can ONLY list ONE nominee per category.
    Votes will be counted for on the given date. Any modifications made after that date will be void.
    Voting will begin TODAY Dec. 9th and the last day to vote will be Dec. 29th
    I will then lock this thread and count up all the votes I will also make a new thread with the winners.

*Tip - Make an initial post right now and vote for whichever category you already have a nominee for then as you make up your mind comeback and edit/modify your post.

Here are the categories:

1. Fighter of the year
    2. Fight of the year
    3. Round of the year
    4. Knock out of the year
    5. Upset of the year
    6. Comeback Fighter of the year
    7. Event of the year - (This could be PBF vs. ODLH, the little riot during Zab-PBF. An event that took place that was major)
    8. Worst fight of the year
    9. Prospect of the year
    10. Robbery of the year
    Kelly Pavlik- Beat two champs when he was underdog to both in back to back fights, Floyd did good but this belongs to Kelly
    2. De La Hoya Vs Mayweather- Many people did not appreciate the technical expertise of each fighter, besides it was the biggest PPV fight of all time, you can't go wrong with that
    4. Ding a Ling, there were others that were impressive also, but the guy's leg folded behind him which added insult to injury
    5. Jones signing on to fight Trinidad, I know I know THAT'S NOT THE REAL QUESTION, but really there is no reason for this fight
    6. Roy Jones Jr- After three horrific fights he showed slight signs of the old Roy in his last couple of fights, I thought he would retire, he is putting on another big fight against TITO
    7. PBF vs Oscar
    8. Taylor vs Spinks- I know all of Spinks fights are boring but this was horrific
    9. Miguel Cotto- Everybody loves him, not like Oscar in the 90's but they want him to beat public enemy #1 Floyd Mayweather
    10. Cruz Vs Casamoyer
    OUCH, you still call Cotto a prospect.... I might be wrong but I think Cotto has past that stage in his career sometime before he won a title in his seccond weight class.
    I was laughing about this the last couple day's, when you are a man you have to admit that you are wrong, I got owned on this one. Cotto is a champion not a prospect

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ** Saddos 2007 Boxing Awards **

*I moved this thread here while I add up the votes and make the new thread with the winners so that people can't modify their posts

Thread Information