Thread: Oscar still wants Hatton.....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Oscar still wants Hatton.....

Well look age aside he is not the fighter he was and he has the power to do what he wants. This is boxing and money talks and he has both that and power and Hatton could get another payday and then call it quiets he said he would in a year why not get some money i mean that is real life.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Hatton should fight De La Hoya. I wouldn't mind seeing Hatton get knocked the fuck out again
    Isn't there a chronic masturbator's forum on the internet where you might feel more at home ? A micropenis messageboard?
    I see your still mad that your boy got knocked the fuck out. To bad. Your mom's calling. Time for you to throw out the trash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr140
    Well look age aside he is not the fighter he was and he has the power to do what he wants. This is boxing and money talks and he has both that and power and Hatton could get another payday and then call it quiets he said he would in a year why not get some money i mean that is real life.

letsa make something clear...It would be for ego not money....ODH has more money then any human can possible need in 5 lifetimes i promise that....

And just because someone has the power to make something happen it does not mean it is right.....SHIT he could get Jorge Arce to gain 40lbs if he offered him 5mil and fight him but would that make it right.....

What you just basicly said is ODH is BUYING a win
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well yea i guess you could put it that why Khan he is buying a win and he has the power to so and nothing you say or i say will change that. I personaly will give Oscar the benfit of the doubt and say he diserves a fight he can win everyone elese seems to get one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Oscar wants to wind down his career fighting hand-picked opponents, more power to him. Hell, I give him some credit for hand-picking a somewhat decent opponent. He could fight anyone and still make a handsome ransom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well yea i guess you could put it that why Khan he is buying a win and he has the power to so and nothing you say or i say will change that. I personaly will give Oscar the benfit of the doubt and say he diserves a fight he can win everyone elese seems to get one.

No mate we can't change it but we can deny giving him respect for his actions

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that is what i am saying not like Hatton is the worse Oscar could pick i mean god hatton not Elite but he is close so why not have a win over him.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton should fight De La Hoya. I wouldn't mind seeing Hatton get knocked the fuck out again
    Isn't there a chronic masturbator's forum on the internet where you might feel more at home ? A micropenis messageboard?
    I see your still mad that your boy got knocked the fuck out. To bad. Your mom's calling. Time for you to throw out the trash.
    You're fooling nobody.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that is what i am saying not like Hatton is the worse Oscar could pick i mean god hatton not Elite but he is close so why not have a win over him.

But tyhere are names at 154 he can beat with as much ease IMO..but each to his own I guess...all I am saying is he waited like a Jackal in the background....Watched the PBF fight...The realized "You know what...Hatton is smaller then me...was KO's by a guy who does not hit nearly as hard as me....I haven't fiught under 154 in years...Rickuy only knows how to come foward....so easy win for me...and his style makes me look great doing it".....

Sorry mate I can't respect that...but again each to his own

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hatton should fight De La Hoya. I wouldn't mind seeing Hatton get knocked the F*** out again
    I see your still mad that your boy got knocked the F*** out. To bad. Your mom's calling. Time for you to throw out the trash.
    VD has a incurable case of himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by violent demise#1 groupie
    Hatton should fight De La Hoya. I wouldn't mind seeing Hatton get knocked the F*** out again
    I see your still mad that your boy got knocked the F*** out. To bad. Your mom's calling. Time for you to throw out the trash.
    VD has a incurable case of himself.

Are you NOT his #1 GROUPIE ...So I think that makes 2 people with an incurable cas of VD

Just messin with ya mate CC# 101.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His comment was way funnier.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar is a piece of shit if he wants to fight Hatton now. He's a big 154 pounder,why not fight someone who could challenge him?Margarito,Williams,Cotto?I hope Hatton does the smart thing and does not fight him. I must be 1 of the few who had 0 interest in seeing this fight BEFORE the Flyod fight and even less interest now. Oscar needs to fight a a real challenge or fuck off and promote.He said he wanted a toe to toe war in his last fights but he failed to mention he wanted to fight guys he knew he could ko. His fights have lost significance now,they are just events. I'd much prefer if he stuck to promoting 100% rather than fighting70%&fighting 30%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar has always fought the best and he is one of the only fighters who puts himself in situations where he is the clear underdog....at a late point in his career he stepped up in weight and challenged Hopkins, then took on the P4p # 1 and fought him extremely well. If Oscar wants to fight Hatton and Hatton agrees, thats a legitimate opponent who is tough and skilled, he's earned the right to pick his opponents, not saying its right, but he can fight whoever he wants, hes that big a draw

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscar could probably drag Kostya into the ring at about 160 at the moment too.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information