Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Challenge to the Mayweather Haters and Cotto supporters

And some of the other welterweights.

Since the people here who I won't name because they make about 10 topics a day about this.

They say "Why doesn't mayweather fight cotto?" or "Why didn't he fight Margarito?"

As much as you people hate Mayweather you sure put him up there on this level where he has to be the only one to fight the good fighters in his division.

And you boxing fans don't know what you want, and thats not an insult its what I've seen.

You say Mayweather aint fought nobody who can match him stylictically and Zab Judah was your savior name. Floyd goes and beats Zab and then it became "He should have given Baldomir the shot"

Alright so he fights and beats Baldomir, the undisputed champ at welterweight and people say "Who beat Kostya Tszyu?" so Floyd now is the first and only to knock out Ricky Hatton and your new excuse is "Hatton isnt a welterweight, Floyd should fight a real one like Cotto"

And as soon as he beats Cotto it will become "he is still ducking Margarito" And once he beats Margarito it will be "margarito was overrated, at least Cotto had the balls to fight Shane" its a running joke alright?

And I'm not the only one who's had enough of it.

So I say to you fans who like to bash Mayweather as if he's the only person who can fight these guys.

Answer my question on this.

Cotto is a Welterweight, how about you explain to me why he hasn't faced anyone like Clottey, or Margarito, or Williams or even Cintron yet?

The only people on his resume who, if you want to play the "credit game"

The two best names on Cotto's resume are Shane Mosley and Zab Judah.

Mayweather already beat Zab Judah in his first fight at Welterweight and people didn't want to give Mayweather any credit whatsoever and if Zab had won that fight no one would be saying that Mayweather was a blown up Junior Welterweight or that the ref was against him.

Cotto beats Zab Judah and ahh hell breaks loose with the credit and kudos he'd gotten despite the fact Zab hadn't won a match since before the Baldomir fight, and had done nothing to get a shot at Cotto's title, and was there on star power and name alone, much like Shane Mosley.

Shane Mosley then gets the shot at Cotto when he hadn't fought since near the beginning of the year against Collazo who was coming off a loss to Ricky Hatton and wasn't anywhere near the rankings to take on Cotto so Mosley gets there on star power.

Mosley is a very accomplished superstar in the sport of boxing.

But honestly, had it been Mayweather that fought and beat him then you would have been complaining, you fans would have complained your heads off. Know why?

Because Floyd MOVED UP to oscar's weight class. And he beat Oscar De La Hoya at Oscar's own game, did he get any credit whatsoever? No... NONE from you fans who want to downgrade him and put him up for another challenge.

And even the HBO people say "The fact of the matter is he beat up a past his prime fighter and it was a close decision" To take credit from Mayweather.

However Miguel Cotto defeats Shane Mosley and all hell breaks loose and Cotto is the new STAR of boxing when Mosley falls in the same category as Oscar, a one great fighter who is now past his prime but can still go a little in a close decision victory.

Now don't try to tell me for one moment you can justify taking credit from Mayweather for beating Oscar, and then giving credit to Cotto for beating Mosley in the same sentence, it just doesn't work that way, it just doesnt.

So my biggest question to you. Is if Cotto is the "savior" of boxing and Mayweather is boxings "anti-christ" Then let me ask you. Cotto has been taking the same route Mayweather took AFTER Mayweather took the route first, why isn't Cotto the one fighting Margarito, Paul Williams, Joshua Clottey and hell even Kermit Cintron!?

Why is Cotto safe from your critisism when he is doing the same kinds of things Mayweather did but is presented as a different side of the railroad tracks when its really the same darn thing.

Answer me that. And Cotto isn't the only one I'm going after, I'm going after every one of those welterweights you dump on Mayweather's shoulders to fight that have yet to fight each other. And as long as you have been dogging Mayweather for it the FIRST time that these welterweights are actually fighting each other is Cintron and Williams, but with Cintrons "broken hand" that fight is questionable at this moment as to when it is going to happen.

So you mayweather "haters" out there.

Answer my question if you can.

And don't respond with just Mayweather bashing and no facts, because I'll just tell you that you didn't answer my question and then we'll be back to square one again.

So this is a challenge to all of you Mayweather haters and non-supporters that say he should fight these people.

Put your answers here, and lets put this whole debate to rest.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Challenge to the Mayweather Haters and Cotto supporters

Judah was not PBF WW debut, other than that I agree with everything you posted. I was debating with a fellow member a couple of nights ago and he told me that you cannot compare PBF's victory over Judah like Cotto's victory of Judah because PBF is P4P 1 so it was a bad victory, but Cotto isn't so his victory was a great one. I was shocked

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The cylcle will never end...i'd just as soon see floyd retire or take a "break" and let some of these other great fighters fight each other instead of loosing to floyd like they probably would. I don't see any of these guys beating floyd right now but some great fights between them.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty

Since the people here who I won't name because they make about 10 topics a day about this.

They say "Why doesn't mayweather fight cotto?" or "Why didn't he fight Margarito?"

As much as you people hate Mayweather you sure put him up there on this level where he has to be the only one to fight the good fighters in his division.

And you boxing fans don't know what you want, and thats not an insult its what I've seen.

You say Mayweather aint fought nobody who can match him stylictically and Zab Judah was your savior name. Floyd goes and beats Zab and then it became "He should have given Baldomir the shot"

Alright so he fights and beats Baldomir, the undisputed champ at welterweight and people say "Who beat Kostya Tszyu?" so Floyd now is the first and only to knock out Ricky Hatton and your new excuse is "Hatton isnt a welterweight, Floyd should fight a real one like Cotto"

And as soon as he beats Cotto it will become "he is still ducking Margarito" And once he beats Margarito it will be "margarito was overrated, at least Cotto had the balls to fight Shane" its a running joke alright?

So I say to you fans who like to bash Mayweather as if he's the only person who can fight these guys.

Cotto is a Welterweight, how about you explain to me why he hasn't faced anyone like Clottey, or Margarito, or Williams or even Cintron yet?

Mayweather already beat Zab Judah in his first fight at Welterweight and people didn't want to give Mayweather any credit whatsoever and if Zab had won that fight no one would be saying that Mayweather was a blown up Junior Welterweight or that the ref was against him.

Cotto beats Zab Judah and ahh hell breaks loose with the credit and kudos he'd gotten despite the fact Zab hadn't won a match since before the Baldomir fight, and had done nothing to get a shot at Cotto's title, and was there on star power and name alone, much like Shane Mosley.

Shane Mosley then gets the shot at Cotto when he hadn't fought since near the beginning of the year against Collazo who was coming off a loss to Ricky Hatton and wasn't anywhere near the rankings to take on Cotto so Mosley gets there on star power.

But honestly, had it been Mayweather that fought and beat him then you would have been complaining, you fans would have complained your heads off. Know why?

Because Floyd MOVED UP to oscar's weight class. And he beat Oscar De La Hoya at Oscar's own game, did he get any credit whatsoever? No... NONE from you fans who want to downgrade him and put him up for another challenge.

And even the HBO people say "The fact of the matter is he beat up a past his prime fighter and it was a close decision" To take credit from Mayweather.

However Miguel Cotto defeats Shane Mosley and all hell breaks loose and Cotto is the new STAR of boxing when Mosley falls in the same category as Oscar, a one great fighter who is now past his prime but can still go a little in a close decision victory.

Now don't try to tell me for one moment you can justify taking credit from Mayweather for beating Oscar, and then giving credit to Cotto for beating Mosley in the same sentence, it just doesn't work that way, it just doesnt.

So my biggest question to you. Is if Cotto is the "savior" of boxing and Mayweather is boxings "anti-christ" Then let me ask you. Cotto has been taking the same route Mayweather took AFTER Mayweather took the route first, why isn't Cotto the one fighting Margarito, Paul Williams, Joshua Clottey and hell even Kermit Cintron!?

Why is Cotto safe from your critisism when he is doing the same kinds of things Mayweather did but is presented as a different side of the railroad tracks when its really the same darn thing.

Answer me that. And Cotto isn't the only one I'm going after, I'm going after every one of those welterweights you dump on Mayweather's shoulders to fight that have yet to fight each other. And as long as you have been dogging Mayweather for it the FIRST time that these welterweights are actually fighting each other is Cintron and Williams, but with Cintrons "broken hand" that fight is questionable at this moment as to when it is going to happen.

And don't respond with just Mayweather bashing and no facts, because I'll just tell you that you didn't answer my question and then we'll be back to square one again.

So this is a challenge to all of you Mayweather haters and non-supporters that say he should fight these people.

Id CC ye if I could

Agree with nearly all of that.

My only question to Floyd haters is if he fights Cotto and beats him does he get respect?

I fear that will only bring with it a whole host of other excuses
    "Run along dear, man talk" James Bond, 007, Goldfinger(1964)

ICB Guest

Im Mayweather fan and i want to see Cotto vs Mayweather 100 percent i know exactly what fight i want to see.

Before the fight i thought Judah had the tools to beat Mayweather, but his mental game lets him down in all his big fights, thats why i thought and probably most fans did that Mayweather would win.

To be fair Majesty i think a lot of people before the fight, didn't think Hatton was elite Welterweight. His fight with Collazo did suggest that.

Clottey is high risk low reward fight, ditto with Magarito, Williams would be great test for Cotto but Cotto's team will never risk that fight. Cintron well i don't think Cotto would get a lot of credit for beating Cintron, he did look bad in his last fight and he hasn't beaten any names worth mentioning.

I would say Cotto's Welterweight resume maybe slightly better than Mayweather's resume at Welterweight.

Cotto's Wins At Welterweight.

Carlos Quintana
    Shane Mosley
    Zab Judah
    Oktay Urkal

Mayweather's Wins At Welterweight

Carlos Baldomir
    Zab Judah
    Ricky Hatton
    Sharmba Mitchell

I think Cotto has better Welterweight resume than Mayweather but it depends on how you look at it.

It is unfair Majesty but when your P4P number 1, people expect you to have super fights in every single fight and beat every opponent easily. It is unfair but thats the way it goes in boxing.

People gave Cotto credit but not quite what your making it sound, a lot of people had Cotto as the favorite, everyone thought it was impressive how he dominated Judah, but thats it i didn't think people went over the top IMO.

I thought most people gave Mayweather all the credit in the world, except for a few people. A lot of people praised Mayweather for his victory over Oscar De La Hoya.

Oscar De La Hoya wasn't at his peak but Mayweather, still deserves all the credit in the world for moving up to a weight class he has never fought at before and out boxing Oscar De La Hoya and making him land only 21 percent of his punches is incredible. Ignore ignorant fans Majesty anybody who knows anything about boxing knows that was incredible victory even if Oscar De La Hoya wasn't in his peak.

I don't actually think Cotto is getting enough credit for beating Mosley either, i have noticed in the last few days people are saying *He Beat An Old Shot Mosley* even though Cotto out boxed Mosley which no one thought he could do, but there you go Majesty boxing isn't fair.

Cotto has had a lot of haters as well Majesty, people have called him chinny, Robotic etc.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pretty much agree with all of that.

http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally someone has put these people on notice that PBF is the best fighter in the world of boxing today. This man has been doing something with his career in order to obtain the P4P ranking he has. I was so sick and tired of the Haters and Critics up here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo "Finito" Lopez

To be fair Majesty i think a lot of people before the fight, didn't think Hatton was elite Welterweight. His fight with Collazo did suggest that.
    That didn't stop them from picking Hatton to beat Floyd.

Personally and to be fair I think half the reason people picked Ricky in that fight(aside from his fans and etc) was for the sole reason to see Mayweather get beat and then when he loses all these excuses come up. See where my frustration heads from? No one wants to admit when they are wrong and just say "Dang I thought Hatton would win, Floyd's done good" But they turn it into "I would have been right if THIS didnt happen and etc" know what I mean?

Clottey is high risk low reward fight, ditto with Magarito, Williams would be great test for Cotto but Cotto's team will never risk that fight. Cintron well i don't think Cotto would get a lot of credit for beating Cintron, he did look bad in his last fight and he hasn't beaten any names worth mentioning.

And Mayweather gets hated on for exactly those kinds of reasons yet Cotto is safe?

I would say Cotto's Welterweight resume maybe slightly better than Mayweather's resume at Welterweight.

Carlos Quintana
    Shane Mosley
    Zab Judah
    Oktay Urkal

Carlos Baldomir
    Zab Judah
    Ricky Hatton
    Sharmba Mitchell

I think Cotto has better Welterweight resume than Mayweather but it depends on how you look at it.
    yes it depends how you look at it. You can say Quintana was green, Urkal was someone Harris stopped at junior welterweight and you already saw what I said about Judah and Mosley. So its true depending on how you see it.

It is unfair Majesty but when your P4P number 1, people expect you to have super fights in every single fight and beat every opponent easily. It is unfair but thats the way it goes in boxing.
    Yeah but that rating shouldnt be so that all the other fighters have to take shots at them. Whatever happened to fighters proving their worth and earning their spots? What happened to them creating their own legacies instead of trying to get big off the one big name that is the p4p king when there are other people out there? get what I mean?

I thought most people gave Mayweather all the credit in the world, except for a few people. A lot of people praised Mayweather for his victory over Oscar De La Hoya.

These "Mayweather haters and etc" that I been addressing were talking about how "if oscar did this or that or this" then he would have won. Its just the whole mentality they they never want to admit when they are wrong and give props, its always "I WOULD have been right if Oscar used a jab and etc" see what I mean?

Oscar De La Hoya wasn't at his peak but Mayweather, still deserves all the credit in the world for moving up to a weight class he has never fought at before and out boxing Oscar De La Hoya and making him land only 21 percent of his punches is incredible. Ignore ignorant fans Majesty anybody who knows anything about boxing knows that was incredible victory even if Oscar De La Hoya wasn't in his peak.
    I try to, but its hard when they make like 10 posts a day about the same thing. So I made this to address them and see what they have to say, if they even respond at all. But thanks for the support there.

Cotto has had a lot of haters as well Majesty, people have called him chinny, Robotic etc.

yeah but thats a different kind of hate.

Mayweather doesn't get the majority percent of the hate because of his style(like the hate Cotto gets) the majority of the Mayweather hate has to do with the "Why wont he fight this" crowd, and thats the kind of hate Cotto seems to have been immune to or jumped over about. So its different kinds of hate there, know what I mean?
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is some irrational hate for Mayweather but a lot of Mayweather's super fans act like all criticism is irrational hate.

For example, I did criticize him for a while, from his time at 135 after Castillo through his pointless stop at 147, and up to his last four fights. But I don't criticize him anymore, having Baldomir, Judah, ODLH, and Hatton as his last four opponents is just fine.

Doesn't mean Hatton was the number one guy he should have fought IMO. You act like everyone says Hatton wasn't really a welter after the fight, a lot of people like me said that beforehand. I would have rather him fought Cotto because I feel like Cotto's a whole lot more dangerous of a fighter but I'm not going to criticize him that much for taking a fight versus a guy like Hatton, still a good fighter, just not as dangerous as Cotto imo.

And your criticism of Cotto's record at 147 is a bit ridiculous IMO. Maybe you're just acting like one of the irrational Mayweather haters in regards to Cotto but either way it doesn't hold up. A lot of people, not me, but a lot of people thought Judah would beat Cotto, partly because he, at least for a while, fought well against PBF giving him one of his tougher fights. And the Mosley thing, come on.

Collazo was coming off a questionable loss to Hatton, Mosley whitewashed him, wasn't close. And since when did anybody care about ratings.

Sure Judah's got problems and people can say things to minimize that win but so do all the other fighters on your list for Cotto to fight. Clottey's never beaten anybody, Cintron's a head case who's never beaten anybody, Margarito's a flat out bum to most of the Floyd fans. Williams is the most respected of the four but still not the most tested guy out there.

Either way, I find it hard to see how anybody could criticize Cotto's record at 147 and the group of fighters he's chosen to fight, certainly not the Mosley fight.

Not to say that there isn't stupid hate for Floyd-although I don't know why all Floyd fans take the bait all the time-but I definitely don't agree with all your points. Also floyd's the best fighter in boxing, he's gonna be held to a higher standard. Just like any other sport.

ICB Guest

Personally and to be fair I think half the reason people picked Ricky in that fight(aside from his fans and etc) was for the sole reason to see Mayweather get beat and then when he loses all these excuses come up. See where my frustration heads from? No one wants to admit when they are wrong and just say "Dang I thought Hatton would win, Floyd's done good" But they turn it into "I would have been right if THIS didnt happen and etc" know what I mean?

And Mayweather gets hated on for exactly those kinds of reasons yet Cotto is safe?

Carlos Quintana
    Shane Mosley
    Zab Judah
    Oktay Urkal

Carlos Baldomir
    Zab Judah
    Ricky Hatton
    Sharmba Mitchell

yes it depends how you look at it. You can say Quintana was green, Urkal was someone Harris stopped at junior welterweight and you already saw what I said about Judah and Mosley. So its true depending on how you see it.

Yeah but that rating shouldnt be so that all the other fighters have to take shots at them. Whatever happened to fighters proving their worth and earning their spots? What happened to them creating their own legacies instead of trying to get big off the one big name that is the p4p king when there are other people out there? get what I mean?

These "Mayweather haters and etc" that I been addressing were talking about how "if oscar did this or that or this" then he would have won. Its just the whole mentality they they never want to admit when they are wrong and give props, its always "I WOULD have been right if Oscar used a jab and etc" see what I mean?

I try to, but its hard when they make like 10 posts a day about the same thing. So I made this to address them and see what they have to say, if they even respond at all. But thanks for the support there.

yeah but thats a different kind of hate.

Mayweather doesn't get the majority percent of the hate because of his style(like the hate Cotto gets) the majority of the Mayweather hate has to do with the "Why wont he fight this" crowd, and thats the kind of hate Cotto seems to have been immune to or jumped over about. So its different kinds of hate there, know what I mean?

I agree i think people have gone over the top with this Cortez situation, when he was warning both men, plus Hatton had point deducted for hitting Mayweather twice in the back of the head. And yet people are trying to argue that it is ridiculous.

I think Mostly UK fans were picking Hatton IMO.

I agree with you here as well Mayweather has beaten solid list of opposition, yet he keeps getting hated on no matter what. People are also jumping the gun with this *Mayweather ducking Cotto* situation as well when Mayweather has only just fought when are people going to give him a break ??

To be honest Majesty i think most people hate on Mayweather because of his personality, when i have always said this isn't popularity contest its boxing and thats all it should be about when rating boxers.

Mayweather's Best Wins

Ricky Hatton
    Jose Luis Castillo x2
    Jesus Chavez
    Genaro Hernandez
    Carlos Hernandez
    Diego Corrales
    Angel Manfredy
    Phillip N'dou
    Arturo Gatti
    Zab Judah
    Oscar De La Hoya

5 World Title's in 5 different weight divisions.

How people can argue with that is beyond me

I totally understand where your coming from Majesty and you make excellent points i will CC after im finished with this post.

To be honest what people don't understand or forget is that Oscar De La Hoya does gas out in big fights. There has been fights where he has finished strong Quartey, Vargas. But the difference is Mayweather was making Oscar De La Hoya miss a lot. And you tire very quickly when your missing as many punches as Oscar De La Hoya did and thats a fact no matter what the haters say they can't argue with that.

I try to ignore it personally Majesty, because no matter how many good points you or i make. You will never change someone who has biased/hating views. I have had countless arguments with Mayweather haters but all that happens in the end is that it turns nasty so i don't bother anymore but im glad you did make this post.

Anybody who disses Mayweather's style or calls him boring have either 1 Not seen many of his fights or 2 Don't appreciate the sweet science.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Diego Corrales
    Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Jose Luis Castillo 1
    Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Arturo Gatti
    Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Zab Judah
    Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Genaro Hernandez
    Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Phillip Ndou
    Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Angel Manfredy
    Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Jesus Chavez
    Floyd Mayweather Jr DeMarcus Corley

All these fights have mixture of Brawling, TKO/KO, Boxing Masterclasses, Great Tactical Fighting, now i call out the Mayweather haters and i want them to tell me what is so boring about any of these fights ??

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They are both great fighters that deserve credit, who cares if people wanna hate them, at least they are talking about em, and thats exposure. :P In retrospect both of these guys will go down as greats of their era no matter what some fans think.

SigmaMu Guest

You can use my name anytime. I know I drop two or three hate threads a day about Poser Boy Floyd

I am still asking this same question. It is the same question so many fans have been asking themselves for about two years. Larry Merchant just asked PBF why not fight Cotto? And the @ss kissing by Floyd was funny as phuk. Cotto was sitting ring side and he knew better than to call Cotto out while Cotto was sitting there because Cotto would have jumped out of his seat and said let's do it. The Chicken Boy Floyd knew what time it was. Back to Larry Merchant.. Do you know more about boxing than Merchant, Majesty? Even though he is drunk as a skunk he knows what is being said and he knows what the people are saying and asking for.

I don't put Mayweather up there, him and his nuthuggers do. Not all of us think his shiet don't stink.
    Floyd is the one running around cherry picking and then telling the world he is better than anyone and everyone and yet he still has not faced or beat the best.

I know exactly what I want! I want to see Cotto vs PBF in this life time while they are both still in their prime. I have been wanting to see this fight for some time. Why? So Cotto can shut PBF's punk @ss up and his nuthuggers too.

Zab has never been the same after his funniest knock out video in 2001.
    I never thought Zab could beat Floyd. I still don't think much of Zab but he is fun to watch.

He ran from BaldoMierda all night long and people BOOED! And people left their expensive seats early because Floyd had already robbed them. What were they going to do? Sit there and wait for that little thief to give them their money back?
    Hatton is not a Welter Weight. Kudos to Floyd for knocking him out but, I wanted to see Floyd do more than Duck 600 times below the waist line and hug Hatton to death. He knew if he hugged Hatton, Cortez was going to pull them apart. It was the same thing over and over again. Floyd baited stupid Ricky and Ricky took the bait over and over again until Finaly Floyd landed that one LUCKY punch that he was wildly throwing all night. It was not a performance I expected to see, I expected much more out of Floyd. Too many people complained about the same thing. Joe Cortez. I am just like everyone else who thinks that would not have changed the outcome as Hatton was just doing the same thing over and over again with out as little as a plan B or C. Cortez and Floyd both took Hatton out of his game though. Too many people are saying the samething but if you PBF NUGGERS don't want to accept it, fine. Same goes with the Cotto low blows, the outcome would have been the same and the first punch was not even low. Cotto just showed Judah that he is just as crazy if not crazier than him.
    Again, Hatton is not a Welter and Cotto is more of a Welter than Hatton is. Cotto has not been chased out of that division twice and Cotto is the WBA champion. Hatton has done nothing more than get a gift in the Welter Weight Division.

He already Ducked Margarito. Nothing can ever change that unless he fights him.
    PBF is now ducking Cotto and kissing Cotto's @ss in every interview about the matter

I am sure all of Floyd's NUTHUGGERS have had enough but until you fools kool your heals about "Floyd is the Greatest ever" Those of us that know better will be here to let you know that Floyd has some unfinished business. Real Simple bro. He has not beat the best. Never once has he even UNIFIED a division.

Those names people throw around, Cotto, Williams, Margarito, Clottey are the best in that division. They are all pretty much established in the division.

Cotto has been a Welter since Decemeber of 2006 that is just a little over a year.
    380 days....
    Think about it.
    Again, Cotto is just getting warmed up here.

Nice resume and you forgot Quintana and Urkla.
    Cotto is just getting warmed up.

Zab Judah is beatable. So what? Nothing new. It was still a decent fight and Judah did pretty good considering what some of us think of him. He does have his little momments of greatness in him but his head and his trainer are all in the wrong place.

Too many people believed Judah was going to beat Cotto and knock him out. Zab was so convinced of this. The reason Judah was given a shot was to test Cotto against Zab's speed. Remember Zab gave PBF plenty of fits through out his fight against the so called p4p king. This just goes to show you that Cotto can beat any one Floyd can beat and do it in greater fashion.

Shane can beat most Welters out there today. I would love to see Mosley/Judah and Mosley/PBF.
    Styles make fights and these would be great fights full of action and speed. No doubt in my mind that both Mosley and Juhah could beat Hatton at 147.

Really? No shiet Sherlock.

I would still love to see Mosley vs PBF.
    I was totally against PBF vs Hatton at 147

but go on do tell.

Credit for moving up, no doubt about it.
    But he did not beat up Oscar. He was given a Split Decision. This could have gone either way. Again, it was not a super performance of a man who runs his mouth about how great he is. Know what I mean? He said he was going to DESTROY Oscar and yet Oscar had little less than a scratch on his face. Even Floyd knows he stunk up the place with that fight against the old man.

Floyd is an HBO tool and yet they spoke the truth. They know we are not deaf, dumb and blind like the PBF NUTHUGGERS but just incase they get confused, HBO has to send out that reality check to the nuthuggers so they can calm down on the forum

Cotto beat the crap out of Mosley. That was a great fight and a nice win. Everyone was saying that Mosley was going to knock out Slow, Chinny, Robotic Cotto and yet Miguel put on a CLINIC against a very live opponent. How many other Welter Weights you think can beat up Mosley in that fashion? Mosley has only been beat up by great fighters.

Again, that was not a beating that Floyd dished out to Oscar De La Hoya. I have seen female pillow fights with more bravado than that display from both fighters.
    Cotto/Mosley was a great war! Both stood TOE to TOE and gave us a great fight. I just watched it again last night. AMAZING action packed fight. It was a FOTY. Not thee FOTY but a FOTY none the less. It's not about winning, it's more about how you win.

LMAO! Floyd is THE DEVIL!
    HE IS A BLASPHEMER and his infidels are going straight to HELL if they don't repent and ask beg for forgivess.

Cotto just shows us that he can beat anyone Floyd can and in a much better fashion. Did you forget that Cotto just became a Welter Weight 380 days. Give him some time. He will get to these guys this in his second year. Floyd has been a Welter for over two years. I would have to say that Cotto's resume is good don't you think?

Because Cotto does not pound his chest while telling the world lies. Not hard to figure out.
    When you claim to be the best and you don't deliver the goods, you are going to catch what is coming to you.

Now that the pretty biatch has stopped pretending to be a Welter Weight fighter, those names will face each other. Cotto is going to smoke them all and then what are you going to say? Even you will be demanding Cotto vs PBF unless you are just another one of those nut huggers of his who wants Floyd to take yet another easy fight. I bet Floyd moves back down to 140 and he is going to say something like I want to unify that division when in fact, he just wants to avoid those dangerous Welter Weights.

What do you want me to do suck Floyd's d1ck because you think it should be sucked? LMAO! I am more than certain you would get a kick out of that. Ain't happening here Michael Jackson.

In closing, don't ever make another long @ss questionaire like this again. Thank you.

Good Job BTW. I tried to hate as little as possible but sometimes I just can't help myself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber

Judah was not PBF WW debut, other than that I agree with everything you posted. I was debating with a fellow member a couple of nights ago and he told me that you cannot compare PBF's victory over Judah like Cotto's victory of Judah because PBF is P4P 1 so it was a bad victory, but Cotto isn't so his victory was a great one. I was shocked

.....That whole thing made no sense....Out of curiosity did they have anyone that Mayweather can beat that would be considered a good victory other then Wlad Klitschko
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this has got to be record braking, long post after long replies interesting but way to long to get into.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate PBf not going to lie i hate him so much i wanted hatton to win which i have a better chance of winning the world series of poker. Look Hatton was not that good of a win in WW division although PBF desposed of him which is a good thing. People make me mad when they compare Cotto to Hatton they are completly different. Cotto uses smart pressure and has a good jab to apply it with and what happens if the Cotto wins will PBF fan boys give him his respect i highly doubt it. Look Cotto has not said he would not face the top welters PBF has hinted at it i doubt PBF will face PW because he will most likely will lose to the freak and i bet money on PW he is all wrong for PBF and PBF knows this. Look i not denying PBF is great he is ATG in 130,135 but in 140 he did nothing and 154 he did nothing and 147 he still fighting we will see but look people complaining about PBF hater need to open there eyes because there are alot of Cotto hater in this form to not point out names some of them are in the thread it goes both ways do not forget.

Thread Information