Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 teens kill a 7 yr old girl while drunk and doing mortal kombat moves on her.

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default 2 teens kill a 7 yr old girl while drunk and doing mortal kombat moves on her.

http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/12/...teens-kil.html

They must have really gave this poor girl a beating.

May she rest in peace.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 2 teens kill a 7 yr old girl while drunk and doing mortal kombat moves on her.

I didn't even read the article, what sick twisted little assholes!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 2 teens kill a 7 yr old girl while drunk and doing mortal kombat moves on her.

CC for the shocker, FFC!

I guess I'm just a detail hawk but when I hear stories like this I always wonder who the two attackers thought they were emulating.

Were they Cindel and Jax or were they Melina and Scorpion...

The boyfriend looks a lot older than the sister.

ICB Guest

Default Re: 2 teens kill a 7 yr old girl while drunk and doing mortal kombat moves on he

FUCKING CUNTS HOPE THEY ROT IN HELL.

And to the little girl R.I.P.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I find that I'm a lot more sensitive to this kind of stuff now that I have a daughter. I just read a story in a 2 year old magazine about a little girl whose body was finally identified after 4 years. Her body had been decapitated and dumped on the road and it turned out her stepfather was high on pcp and told her to go to bed. When she didn't, he kicked her and she hit her head and didn't die until 2 days later. Neither the mother or the guy wanted to take her to the hospital because they had warrants so when she died they carried her body out and he cut the head off with a pair of hedge clippers.

I was so pissed after I read that.
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 2 teens kill a 7 yr old girl while drunk and doing mortal kombat moves on he

In a world where justice prevails, these 2 teenagers would be taken out and have 2 people, 3 times their size, kick the shit out of them and keep them alive in pain until they die a very very slow death from constant beatings..

Although justice never prevails in cases like this...

The victim has one right, which lasts riiiiiight up until the crime is commited. "the right to safety".... After that point they have none,,,,They're dead... Then the criminals rights take over... And they have hundreds more than the victim ever had to begin with...
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sick bastards may she rest in peace.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just to add to the situation....what the bloody hell were their parents doing leaving two pissed teenagers in charge of a 7-year old and two 3-year olds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They also better not freaking start making this case about "the video games warped these teenagers minds and made them think it's okay to f!k someone up video game style".... That arguement is such bullsh!t... I've been playing the bloodiest, most violent video games my whole life and still,,,, if I saw these teenagers doing that in real life, I would throw up and be traumatized for life.....

People know the difference between video games and real life!!

These are just some really s!ck f'ken twisted kids who have obviously got problems beyond anything of a normal person...

May they rot in hell...

and the girl rest in peace...

~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster

Animalistic persons or worse posessed people dont.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster
    Damn right. Have you ever had your x button stick in real life? I doubt it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Speaking of something similar --- It was just in the news here in Oz that a married couple left their 3 year old daughter in a car with the windows up on a 34 degrees celcius day (about 94 US degrees) for like 8 hours and the girl died..... They had gone out for the entire day and just left their daughter in the car for the entire day.... I mean, didn't they even wonder for a second where their daughter was And how could anyone be that f'ked in the head

The stupidest part of the story is --- The parents are not being charged with anything over this...

I have 8 neices and a few nephews, and I would protect every single one of them with my life!!! Their needs to be a HUGGGGGE thing said about how wrong some people are to be parents these days..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sick motherfuckers. man i hate shit like that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

RIP

but mortal kombat hasnt been exactly hot with the kids for about 15years or so?? dont kids these days like counter strike type of games instead?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wonder if they yelled "Fatality" as they did it....

Thread Information