Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default get a beer from other members or buy members a beer.. NEW FEATURE

OK guys and girls there are alot of members that bring alot to this forum to different people so i have added a "BUY A BEER" option to the forum...

if you look at my profile on this post you will see a pint of beer icon... other users can add this to there posts by going to the profile button at the top of the forum and adding there paypal email there... one important point would also be to set your email to hidden to guests for bot reasons

if you click on the beer glass it will take you to paypal to buy the other poster a beer.

so if you want to repay a poster for great posts or buy your mates an xmas drink or even just bet a beer or a few beers on the outcome of a fight rather than the sig bet its a great way to do it

there are prob other instances ive missed but its a good starting point... especially the beer betting

anyhooo enjoy the new feature.

ICB Guest

Default Re: get a beer from other members or buy members a beer.. NEW FEATURE

CC Saddo i think this is great idea certainly for bets as well, unfortunately i can't take part because i don't know my dad's pay pal password and plus he would give me a right hiding if he found out i was giving money to people on a forum

Plus i don't drink

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucken sweet....

We can all become alcoholics like Wacko, Sal & Superheavy...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo "Finito" Lopez
    CC Saddo i think this is great idea certainly for bets as well, unfortunately i can't take part because i don't know my dad's pay pal password and plus he would give me a right hiding if he found out i was giving money to people on a forum

Plus i don't drink
    adam, are you staight edge ?

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon

Plus i don't drink
    Sorry but what does that mean mate ?? i have no clue honestly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC Saddo, a novel idea. I don't drink either, so can you add milk?

Also, can you add a dildo, so I can buy some ninnyheads something to go f#ck theirselves with? I might go broke though
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Finito Lopez

Plus i don't drink
    no sex, no beer, no drugs ....

ICB Guest

Plus i don't drink
    Nah i just like to keep myself clean mate, i also do a lot of training and i eat healthy foods etc.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Plus i don't drink
    Nah i just like to keep myself clean mate, i also do a lot of training and i eat healthy foods etc.
    I wish i was like you Adam, hows the training going mate ?

ICB Guest

Plus i don't drink
    Very good mate i used to be very slim about 1 year ago, but i've put on quite a few pounds to gain some muscle mass. Its going well in fact one of the reason's i did it is because my girlfriend said i looked bit slim, the cheeky bitch

But it got to me little bit so i done something about it and i have seen good results, i bought some weights etc, and i also go to the gym about 4 days a week.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Plus i don't drink
    Very good mate i used to be very slim about 1 year ago, but i've put on quite a few pounds to gain some muscle mass. Its going well in fact one of the reason's i did it is because my girlfriend said i looked bit slim, the cheeky bitch

But it got to me little bit so i done something about it and i have seen good results, i bought some weights etc, and i also go to the gym about 4 days a week.
    good stuff mate, Ice ive always wondered... when im off college you are on here posting. do you have a job or do you just say at home? im just curious bro haha

ICB Guest

Plus i don't drink

good stuff mate, Ice ive always wondered... when im off college you are on here posting. do you have a job or do you just say at home? im just curious bro haha
    I don't go to college i got kicked out of my high school i won't mention the reason's but i got kicked out. So i got no grades and im finding it hard to get a job so basically im bored for most of the day. So i go to the gym, go round my girlfriends house, go to boxing gym, go out with some of my friends in the town, and come on here for few hours a day. Basically all the things i mentioned thats what i mostly do for the entire day.

The only reason im up now is because my parents are arguing bad and i can't sleep with all the noise.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Plus i don't drink

I don't go to college i got kicked out of my high school i won't mention the reason's but i got kicked out. So i got no grades and im finding it hard to get a job so basically im bored for most of the day. So i go to the gym, go round my girlfriends house, go to boxing gym, go out with some of my friends in the town, and come on here for few hours a day. Basically all the things i mentioned thats what i mostly do for the entire day.

The only reason im up now is because my parents are arguing bad and i can't sleep with all the noise.
    I was just so curious to see why you had so many posts :P. But i can see you have a great pashion for boxing. I greatly enjoy reading your posts bro !

ICB Guest

Plus i don't drink

I was just so curious to see why you had so many posts :P. But i can see you have a great pashion for boxing. I greatly enjoy reading your posts bro !
    Thanks Tam appreciate it i have noticed your posts, have been getting stronger lately. That thread on the Super Middleweights was great work bro keep it up CC.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Plus i don't drink

Thanks Tam appreciate it i have noticed your posts, have been getting stronger lately. That thread on the Super Middleweights was great work bro keep it up CC.
    cc back bro thanks a lot

Thread Information