Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who wins this one? How & why? Let's hear it...vote & discuss.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wacko's Round by Round of Roy Jones jr vs Tito Trinidad! Happy New Year bwoyo's!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wacko's Round by Round of Roy Jones jr vs Tito Trinidad! Happy New Year bwoy

I can't wait to see what kind of numbers this does and who is going to buy it!! I think Jones wins on points BUT,if he lays on the ropes as he has shown a tendency to do in his recent fights and Tito lands something big,then Jones will look to survive(embaressingly) like he did v Tarver.

I'm not excited by this fight even though it's 2 legends AND 2 of my favourite fighters of all time.I just don't see the winner gaining much and the loser will claim an off night and go back to their more natural weight I guess. I'm not a fan of these fights at catch weights.There's enough weight classes as ther eis and it gives fighters too many excuses.

ICB Guest

Default Re: Wacko's Round by Round of Roy Jones jr vs Tito Trinidad! Happy New Year bwoy

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    1st and fore most CC#3358 to me bwoy! Wacko...

I can't believe I fucken voted.

Anywho I went with RJJ via UD. I think this will be snoozer IMO and he who orders it on PPV should be slapped.
    Anywho I went with RJJ via UD. I think this will be snoozer IMO and he who orders it on PPV should be slapped.

I think your find boxing fans who don't know a lot about the sport, will probably buy this because they will probably think. This is a huge fight with 2 big names most armchair fans when watching fights don't really know any real history on a boxer.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Many years ago… & I mean many many years ago…this fight would have most boxing fans soiling themselves, but today & in the upcoming weeks to the bout…the majority of us are still scratching our fwockin heads.

What am I talking about?

I’m talking about boxings’ first star studded offer of the New Year : the January 19th, 2008 “superfight” featuring Roy Jones jr & Tito Trinidad as they battle it out for…errrrrmmmm…well…I suppose the right to say…I beat the man…that was a beaten man.

Honestly…I really don’t care for this match up…period…whether it be now or then. It’s just not that much of a nail biter for me. There’s no drama in it & there’s really not much competition to be brought, in Wacko’s humble opinion.

That being said…I’ll be watching…& covering it from the couch for another installment of Wacko’s Round by Round…Jones jr vs. Trinidad.

With both men near either of their primes, this could be a bit more competitive than it had a chance of being nearly a decade or so ago. Roy’s nowhere near his former “athletically superior” self & Trinidad hasn’t fought in two years…he’s also never beaten a boxer with a defense or ability to work a game plan.

It’s easy to categorize both men as stars…or previous one’s & their surely veterans…coming in at age 39 for Jones and 35 years of age for Trinidad. The thing is…the years have not been that kind to them as they have both been humiliated in the late stages of their careers. While there are many factors to be discussed…probably too many to list in this synopsis…I’d honestly rather us all drum ‘em up in this thread than me list them here on the front page.

Well…a Happy New Year to all on board…& let’s get set for another great year in boxing. As usual…I’ll be covering the bout from the couch…round by round…so do what you do best…look, listen, & let’s all learn from another set of combatants.

Break out the chips & salsa, pour up your poison of choice me bwoyo’s…it’s fight night come January the 19th, 2007.

That's all there is...talk amongst yee-selves!

Cheers bitches…& koneecheewah.
    Many years ago… & I mean many many years ago…this fight would have most boxing fans soiling themselves, but today & in the upcoming weeks to the bout…the majority of us are still scratching our fwockin heads.

I remember this fight was supposed to happen if Trinidad beat Hopkins, sadly it didn't turn out that way

Honestly…I really don’t care for this match up…period…whether it be now or then. It’s just not that much of a nail biter for me. There’s no drama in it & there’s really not much competition to be brought, in Wacko’s humble opinion.

You wouldn't of been interested in this fight when both men were at the top of there game ?? quite surprised at that Wacko, and as for no drama well when we was watching Jones in his prime. Before the fight started we knew it would have no drama because we knew Jones would give his opponent a one sided beating.

Tito does have power and Jones chin has looked shaky to say the least, so just think about that before the fight starts that might add some drama for you

he’s also never beaten a boxer with a defense or ability to work a game plan.

Pernell Whitaker, Oscar De La Hoya.

I agree Tito is a bit 1 dimensional and he can't switch to a plan B. Thats why he was getting caught with the same basic combo from Wright all night, but Tito has beaten some good boxers, who went in there with a Plan A, Plan B.

First off…Factor #1: Weight. Both hitters will battle at an agreed catch weight of 170lbs. This could factor in to a loss to either…but I doubt that it favors Tito more than Jones as far as a win goes. I think that the extra weight added to Tito…it’ll hurt him more than the small amount of weight that Jones will have to drop.

Totally agree i would love to see how Tito does perform at Light Heavyweight, and see if his power is still there at Light Heavyweight, he showed power at Middleweight against decent opponent's like Mayorga, Joppy, but against the elite fighters like Wright, Hopkins, his power was not even a factor in the fight.

But Jones even though he is one of my favorite fighters has been sparked out against fighters. Who are not known as hard hitters so who knows ??

it’s the fact that Jones is a very accurate & technical boxer & Trinidad is proven to be a fall guy for that type of combatant.

I wouldn't call Roy Jones Jr a technical boxer, more like an unorthodox, athletically gifted boxer. Because nothing Jones does is boxing basics its all unorthodox.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold Boxing

You wouldn't of been interested in this fight when both men were at the top of there game ?? quite surprised at that Wacko, and as for no drama well when we was watching Jones in his prime. Before the fight started we knew it would have no drama because we knew Jones would give his opponent a one sided beating.

Didn't beat Oscar...no matter how many different ways it get's argued by how many different people. Oscar beat himself by allowing that one to slip out of his fingers. Pernell. I hate it when people bring that one up because Pernell was not even a shade of himself when Tito handled that bout. Again...there’s no drama in it for me & I still don't see any viable competition in the match up whether it was then or now...then...but again...this is nothing more than Wacko’s humble opinion.

I don't think Tito's that effective as a middleweight...even though he did handle Joppy...who I rated back in his days. If he wasn't effective at middle...I just can't imagine him being anymore effective at light heavy...or whatever we'll be calling his catch weight.

The thing is though...if he wins...then I'll applaude him for it.

I agree Tito is a bit 1 dimensional and he can't switch to a plan B. Thats why he was getting caught with the same basic combo from Wright all night, but Tito has beaten some good boxers, who went in there with a Plan A, Plan B.
    Tito's just not that intelligent of a boxer. He's a fighter...plain & simple. He doesn't really box all that well unless he has established the upper hand. If he's boxed into a corner...you can see the deer actually start batting it's eyelids in front of the headlights...just prior to getting struck.

I blame a lot of this on his father. I think that he's a terrible fit as a trainer & that, far to often, he's let his son drive down many a one way street into a semi or cement truck...head on, so to speak.

He never tells him the truth & it often hurts Tito.

First off…Factor #1: Weight. Both hitters will battle at an agreed catch weight of 170lbs. This could factor in to a loss to either…but I doubt that it favors Tito more than Jones as far as a win goes. I think that the extra weight added to Tito…it’ll hurt him more than the small amount of weight that Jones will have to drop.

Totally agree i would love to see how Tito does perform at Light Heavyweight, and see if his power is still there at Light Heavyweight, he showed power at Middleweight against decent opponent's like Mayorga, Joppy, but against the elite fighters like Wright, Hopkins, his power was not even a factor in the fight.
    Mayorga is a joke. Always has been & always will be. When he has an opportunity to shine...he blows it with stupidity. I hate that.

Joppy is the exception to the rule when Tito is concerned. Joppy was a pretty sturdy combatant back in his time & Tito just owned him. Very impressive win.

Wright, Hopkins, & Oscar all made Trinidad look silly & totally confused...I look for Roy to do the very same.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wacko's Round by Round of Roy Jones jr vs Tito Trinidad! Happy New Year bwoyo's!

jones wins by UD/tko

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    I can't wait to see what kind of numbers this does and who is going to buy it!! I think Jones wins on points BUT,if he lays on the ropes as he has shown a tendency to do in his recent fights and Tito lands something big,then Jones will look to survive(embaressingly) like he did v Tarver.

I'm not excited by this fight even though it's 2 legends AND 2 of my favourite fighters of all time.I just don't see the winner gaining much and the loser will claim an off night and go back to their more natural weight I guess. I'm not a fan of these fights at catch weights.There's enough weight classes as ther eis and it gives fighters too many excuses.
    In all actuality...although I don't really believe in this fight...or the hype...or the lack of...it's possible that it could be a shot in the arm if it get's marketed correctly...which I don't believe that it has.

I think your find boxing fans who don't know a lot about the sport, will probably buy this because they will probably think. This is a huge fight with 2 big names most armchair fans when watching fights don't really know any real history on a boxer.
    As I said above & as El Gamo so gleefully brought to the fore-front...if this fight were to reach it's intended crowd...some of the former fight fans...those that have been jilted from the game...it could possibly make some dollars & to them some sense.

If a boatload of those previoius fans could be reached...then this fight could generate some cash & reverance fairly quickly. Armchair fans or not...both fans still drag in enough love from their devotees to make this a compelling match up...I just aint one of 'em.

I'll chalk meself up as "One of those armchair idiots that'll buy almost anything that either revolves or devolves around boxing" & have no shame in that at all.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

ICB Guest

Didn't beat Oscar...no matter how many different ways it get's argued by how many different people. Oscar beat himself by allowing that one to slip out of his fingers. Pernell. I hate it when people bring that one up because Pernell was not even a shade of himself when Tito handled that bout. Again...there’s no drama in it for me & I still don't see any viable competition in the match up whether it was then or now...then...but again...this is nothing more than Wacko’s humble opinion.

I don't think Tito's that effective as a middleweight...even though he did handle Joppy...who I rated back in his days. If he wasn't effective at middle...I just can't imagine him being anymore effective at light heavy...or whatever we'll be calling his catch weight.

The thing is though...if he wins...then I'll applaude him for it.

Tito's just not that intelligent of a boxer. He's a fighter...plain & simple. He doesn't really box all that well unless he has established the upper hand. If he's boxed into a corner...you can see the deer actually start batting it's eyelids in front of the headlights...just prior to getting struck.

I blame a lot of this on his father. I think that he's a terrible fit as a trainer & that, far to often, he's let his son drive down many a one way street into a semi or cement truck...head on, so to speak.

He never tells him the truth & it often hurts Tito.

Mayorga is a joke. Always has been & always will be. When he has an opportunity to shine...he blows it with stupidity. I hate that.

Joppy is the exception to the rule when Tito is concerned. Joppy was a pretty sturdy combatant back in his time & Tito just owned him. Very impressive win.

Wright, Hopkins, & Oscar all made Trinidad look silly & totally confused...I look for Roy to do the very same.
    Didn't beat Oscar...no matter how many different ways it get's argued by how many different people.

Of course he beat him who else beat him ?? the ref ?? Tito made Oscar run all night, Oscar knew the danger and Tito forced him to run all night along eventually Oscar got tired from all the running, and Tito took advantage and won the later rounds, if Oscar would of stood toe to toe he would of got KO, he knew it so did everyone else thats why he had to use his legs and keep on the move, your not giving Tito enough credit for that win.

Pernell. I hate it when people bring that one up because Pernell was not even a shade of himself when Tito handled that bout.

I know Pernell wasn't in his prime, but he was still good respected name at the time. Tito is the only boxer who has beaten Whitaker without controversy. Yes Whitaker wasn't in his prime but Tito still deserves credit for the win.

I think it was more to do with Tito not being able to fight his fight, and not being able to use his power against Wright, Hopkins. Because of how well they boxed with there great technical skills. Jones is nowhere near as good technically, even though im a big Jones fan lets get real he basically used athletic ability. But now that has gone there is always a chance Tito could catch him.

I disagree with that slightly, Tito has comeback when he has been behind like in Oscar, Reid, fights. But i do agree with your other comments, Tito has no Plan B he can't adjust and thats why he got dominated against Wright, Hopkins.

Agreed didn't he say that Tito was winning the Hopkins fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Jones has has more advantages in this fight, mostly his sucess at the higher weights and his recent activity. I dont think he gets enough credit for his last two wins, because people expect to see the old Roy Jones. That Roy is long gone, but he has reinvented himself into a fighter who knows how to win with what tools he still has. He has made some adjustments, and we have yet to see if Tito has. My only concern for Jones is fighting at 170, but like I said it is just as big a conern for Tito. I see Jones winning this one by decision but a late stoppage wouldnt surprise me either. I do give Tito a chance and I think hell have some sucess early but will probably take over around the fifth round on.
    Psalm 144: Blessed be the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I pick Jones by decision. He was still battle weary in his last fight and when he had Hanshaw down and hurt, he never went after him.

Jones actually looked like a solid fighter in that fight overall. He showed to be a very talented Lt Heavyweight, but still only about 60% of his former self. His cockiness and arrogance are gone, and they actually made him a better fighter, but the lack of those attibutes will serve him better now. His old speed he showed flashes of and I was somewhat surprised he still had some good reflexes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wacko's Round by Round of Roy Jones jr vs Tito Trinidad! Happy New Year bwoyo's!

I was looking at the undercard and it is pretty poor and how can this be PPV for you guys in the states it's a total joke, there's not one world title bout on this card and they expect you guys to pay like 50 dollars or something, the robbing bastards.... you may as well just listen to the RBR.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

quote author=Ice Cold Boxing link=topic=56686.msg739917#msg739917 date=1199029785]
    Didn't beat Oscar...no matter how many different ways it get's argued by how many different people.

Of course he beat him who else beat him ?? the ref ?? Tito made Oscar run all night, Oscar knew the danger and Tito forced him to run all night along eventually Oscar got tired from all the running, and Tito took advantage and won the later rounds, if Oscar would of stood toe to toe he would of got KO, he knew it so did everyone else thats why he had to use his legs and keep on the move, your not giving Tito enough credit for that win.[/quote]

So in saying that…you feel that I should respect him for a win that I do not believe that he deserved?

I have watched that bout (much to my sickness) over & over again, I have read the articles supporting & opposing the decision, seen that HBO Legendary Nights bit also & nothing sways me from my position. Oscar handily out boxed Trinidad up until about the 8th round. Yes he took the last few rounds off…but had already boxed comfortably to a position of dominance. Oscar’s stamina was never a question back then…but the amount of punches he threw against Trinidad & the amount of movement he used to stay out of reach of Tito’s shots definitely wore him out.

I don’t credit Tito with that win because I don’t think that he deserved it.

I noticed you said “running”…surely that’s not your stance on that game plan?

I’d be shocked to hear you say that’s your point of view.

quote author=Ice Cold Boxing link=topic=56686.msg739917#msg739917 date=1199029785]Pernell. I hate it when people bring that one up because Pernell was not even a shade of himself when Tito handled that bout.

I know Pernell wasn't in his prime, but he was still good respected name at the time. Tito is the only boxer who has beaten Whitaker without controversy. Yes Whitaker wasn't in his prime but Tito still deserves credit for the win.[/quote]

Sure he got the win…yes it was over a faded champion…I never said that he didn’t deserve it noted…just a fact that it shouldn’t raise Tito to the elite due to Sweet Pea’s faded status.

A win over a champion is a win…but it’s hard to fully respect it unless in his prime…but that’s just my thoughts. He still get’s the W on his script & that’s that I reckon.

quote author=Ice Cold Boxing link=topic=56686.msg739917#msg739917 date=1199029785]I don't think Tito's that effective as a middleweight...even though he did handle Joppy...who I rated back in his days. If he wasn't effective at middle...I just can't imagine him being anymore effective at light heavy...or whatever we'll be calling his catch weight.

I think it was more to do with Tito not being able to fight his fight, and not being able to use his power against Wright, Hopkins. Because of how well they boxed with there great technical skills. Jones is nowhere near as good technically, even though im a big Jones fan lets get real he basically used athletic ability. But now that has gone there is always a chance Tito could catch him.[/quote]

I disagree here.

Totally…Jones is technically sound. Yes he does rely on reflexes a lot…but lately, he’s been focusing on adapting to his aging body & weight, as evident in his last 2 bouts.

Sure there’s a chance that Tito could catch him…but I don’t believe Jones is that stupid anymore.

quote author=Ice Cold Boxing link=topic=56686.msg739917#msg739917 date=1199029785]Tito's just not that intelligent of a boxer. He's a fighter...plain & simple. He doesn't really box all that well unless he has established the upper hand. If he's boxed into a corner...you can see the deer actually start batting it's eyelids in front of the headlights...just prior to getting struck.

I disagree with that slightly, Tito has comeback when he has been behind like in Oscar, Reid, fights. But i do agree with your other comments, Tito has no Plan B he can't adjust and thats why he got dominated against Wright, Hopkins.[/quote]

Oscar let that happen…by his own stupidity…& years later by his own admission. Reid…yeah he came back…but the length of distance between Jones, Reid, Oscar, Wright, & Hopkins…well…it aint even worth discussing.

On Jones’ worst day…he’s thrice the man Reid is.

quote author=Ice Cold Boxing link=topic=56686.msg739917#msg739917 date=1199029785]I blame a lot of this on his father. I think that he's a terrible fit as a trainer & that, far to often, he's let his son drive down many a one way street into a semi or cement truck...head on, so to speak.

[/quote]

Yes he did. He’s always kept Tito in left field when it comes to what’s really what out on the mat.

ICB Guest

quote author=Ice Cold Boxing link=topic=56686.msg739917#msg739917 date=1199029785]

Of course he beat him who else beat him ?? the ref ?? Tito made Oscar run all night, Oscar knew the danger and Tito forced him to run all night along eventually Oscar got tired from all the running, and Tito took advantage and won the later rounds, if Oscar would of stood toe to toe he would of got KO, he knew it so did everyone else thats why he had to use his legs and keep on the move, your not giving Tito enough credit for that win.
    So in saying that…you feel that I should respect him for a win that I do not believe that he deserved?

I have watched that bout (much to my sickness) over & over again, I have read the articles supporting & opposing the decision, seen that HBO Legendary Nights bit also & nothing sways me from my position. Oscar handily out boxed Trinidad up until about the 8th round. Yes he took the last few rounds off…but had already boxed comfortably to a position of dominance. Oscar’s stamina was never a question back then…but the amount of punches he threw against Trinidad & the amount of movement he used to stay out of reach of Tito’s shots definitely wore him out.

I don’t credit Tito with that win because I don’t think that he deserved it.

quote author=Ice Cold Boxing link=topic=56686.msg739917#msg739917 date=1199029785]Pernell. I hate it when people bring that one up because Pernell was not even a shade of himself when Tito handled that bout.

I know Pernell wasn't in his prime, but he was still good respected name at the time. Tito is the only boxer who has beaten Whitaker without controversy. Yes Whitaker wasn't in his prime but Tito still deserves credit for the win.[/quote]

Sure he got the win…yes it was over a faded champion…I never said that he didn’t deserve it noted…just a fact that it shouldn’t raise Tito to the elite due to Sweet Pea’s faded status.

A win over a champion is a win…but it’s hard to fully respect it unless in his prime…but that’s just my thoughts. He still get’s the W on his script & that’s that I reckon.

quote author=Ice Cold Boxing link=topic=56686.msg739917#msg739917 date=1199029785]I don't think Tito's that effective as a middleweight...even though he did handle Joppy...who I rated back in his days. If he wasn't effective at middle...I just can't imagine him being anymore effective at light heavy...or whatever we'll be calling his catch weight.

I think it was more to do with Tito not being able to fight his fight, and not being able to use his power against Wright, Hopkins. Because of how well they boxed with there great technical skills. Jones is nowhere near as good technically, even though im a big Jones fan lets get real he basically used athletic ability. But now that has gone there is always a chance Tito could catch him.[/quote]

I disagree here.

Totally…Jones is technically sound. Yes he does rely on reflexes a lot…but lately, he’s been focusing on adapting to his aging body & weight, as evident in his last 2 bouts.

Sure there’s a chance that Tito could catch him…but I don’t believe Jones is that stupid anymore.

quote author=Ice Cold Boxing link=topic=56686.msg739917#msg739917 date=1199029785]Tito's just not that intelligent of a boxer. He's a fighter...plain & simple. He doesn't really box all that well unless he has established the upper hand. If he's boxed into a corner...you can see the deer actually start batting it's eyelids in front of the headlights...just prior to getting struck.

I disagree with that slightly, Tito has comeback when he has been behind like in Oscar, Reid, fights. But i do agree with your other comments, Tito has no Plan B he can't adjust and thats why he got dominated against Wright, Hopkins.[/quote]

Oscar let that happen…by his own stupidity…& years later by his own admission. Reid…yeah he came back…but the length of distance between Jones, Reid, Oscar, Wright, & Hopkins…well…it aint even worth discussing.

On Jones’ worst day…he’s thrice the man Reid is.

quote author=Ice Cold Boxing link=topic=56686.msg739917#msg739917 date=1199029785]I blame a lot of this on his father. I think that he's a terrible fit as a trainer & that, far to often, he's let his son drive down many a one way street into a semi or cement truck...head on, so to speak.

[/quote]

Yes he did. He’s always kept Tito in left field when it comes to what’s really what out on the mat.
    [/quote]

Yep because it wasn't a robbery, I thought Barrera got a draw against Marquez and would of won if knockdown would of been scored. But you said to other members here the ones who thought Barrera won that they have to give Marquez his dues even if they didn't think Marquez won. So basically you have to do the same in this case because it wasn't a robbery plus Tito done very well to get back into the fight he was losing by about 3 or 4 rounds.

For most of the fight Oscar was running hardly throwing any punches, he would throw flurries every once in a while, and throw some jabs but most of the time he was on the back foot and he was way to cautious. Thats why he got tired at the end because he was wasting energy by dancing/running for the entire 3 minutes of the round no one can keep up that pace.

Well not long before that fight Whitaker gave Oscar a very razor thin close fight, in which many thought Oscar got a gift decision. So i think Tito deserves bit more credit.

Well i can't change your mind on that so we will leave it at that.

Oscar let that happen…by his own stupidity…& years later by his own admission.

Tito forced Oscar on the back foot so Tito played a part into Oscar tiring late in the fight. I just think Oscar was moving way too much he almost seemed scared of Tito's power, and he never really got his body weight into the shots.

Reid…yeah he came back…but the length of distance between Jones, Reid, Oscar, Wright, & Hopkins…well…it aint even worth discussing.

Not saying it has anything to do with Jones fight, its just you said Tito doesn't box well unless he has the upper hand. So i just pointed of them fights because he was losing in those fights and comeback well in both fights.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think the Wacko / Ice match up will prove to be far more entertaining than Jones vs. Trinidad.
    This is more of an "event" of big names rather than a relevant fight for boxing standings.I'll be on the RBR but will save My money on this one.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs In 'Nawlins
    I think the Wacko / Ice match up will prove to be far more entertaining than Jones vs. Trinidad.
    This is more of an "event" of big names rather than a relevant fight for boxing standings.I'll be on the RBR but will save My money on this one.
    I think I might be developing epilepsy from all the different fonts, bolds, italics and colours they're using.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs In 'Nawlins
    I think I might be developing epilepsy from all the different fonts, bolds, italics and colours they're using.
    Eggs-zackree!

One of the reasons I no longer banter with him...I mean...WTF?!?!?! Why note quote like a normal forum goer?!?!?! :P

Thread Information