Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Saad Muhammad Vs. Marvin Johnson on ESPN Deportes

I know some of you have seen these already but to any fan that has not and you truely enjoy a great fight....Watch This tonight.They air here at 6:00 pm (5) minutes on ESPN Dep.#381(?) and are IMO a part of one of the best era's in boxing history.
    LT.Heavy's do not get alot of respect and/or mention but in the 70's & early 80's there existed a golden Era.Victor Galindez.Eddie Gregory.Matthew Saad Muhammad.Yaqui Lopez.Marvin Johnson.Mike Rossman.Dwight Braxton.Michael Spinks.Richie Kates.John Conteh. No one In between Foster and Spinks would really rise as a dominate champ but it would have been great watching them sort it out. Hope they show the first fight as well as the second.Johnson was every bit of warrior that Saad was.Three time champ but your hard pressed to hear his name.

ESPN Classic is airing Ray Mercer Vs.Evander Holyfield at 7:00 pm.Holy's comeback against an in shape solid Mercer.Mercer actually outboxes him early.Evander comes on late,right after ref checks cut in corner,That wicked left hook makes granite head mercer take a knee. Good Scrap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saad Muhammad Vs. Marvin Johnson on Classic.

Thanks Spicoli; I was just getting ready to flip on the boob-tube to see what fights would be on Classic tonight. I don't recall seeing that fight, so I'll tune in.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Thread Information