Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default i have 2 questions

i have 2 questions maybe someone can help me with. one of them is: does anyone know how many days i should rest my abs before working them out again because ive been told three days, then ive been told u can work them out sooner than that?

the second question ids: does anyone know is eating pork is as good as other meat or is pork just not good for you at all?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: i have 2 questions

I think it depends how far you pushed yourself to start with as to how long to wait before retraining muscles.

2 to 3 days sounds good.

Pork is evil ask any Muslim.(they think alcohol is too).
    But they condone flesh mutilation in women so what do they know!

Heres a great recipe for a real evil drink then

50% pork fat 50% Vodka, shake then scull; follow down the hatch with some crispy jerky bits.

Seriously pork isnt the best meat.Its ok in small doses,
    You can buy lean cuts that wont do you any harm .

Its the stuff with all the white fat viens running through it thats to be avoided ,like stringy bacon and stuff like that,not good for the heart, it just builds up in you.

Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Generally, for strength training, 3 days is good enough, but for most abdominal workouts, the goal is not to "bulk up", but rather, to build functional strength and tone up. With that in mind, I'd say you don't need more than a day off between abdominal routines. That's just my 2 cents though. You get what you pay for.

As for pork, muslims aren't the only ones that don't eat pork. Jews and some protestant christian denominations don't eat it either. Aside from religious reasons, pork is not healthy and I've never heard anyone argue that it is with the exception of people with a financial interest in pork. It tends to be higher in fat and cholesterol and it is one of the least clean of all meats. If you're just worried about protein for building muscle mass, it'll do the job, but there are many better options like chicken, beef, fish, eggs, nuts, legumes, etc.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go here http://www.porkandhealth.org/

and check out facts.

"Through changes in feeding and breeding techniques, pork producers have responded to consumer demand for leaner pork. Today's pork has 31 percent less fat than 20 years ago. Many cuts of pork are as lean as skinless chicken"

"Use cuts with the words "loin" or "round" in their name for the leanest meats, such as pork tenderloin or loin chop. Cuts with minimal visible fat are the leanest. "

"A 3-ounce serving of trimmed, cooked meat is about the size of a deck of cards"
    etc.

abs get 'worked' in everyday movements every other should be fine depending on how sore you are

Thread Information