Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Heath Ledger found dead

shit makes you think just how powerful despair can be ey! fook well rest in peace son! i thought i heard he was going to be in the new Batman film as the joker or sumink? Wow thats such a shame and loss of talent!

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah depression can be lethal. You cant see it from the outside of anyone until its too late, real sad stuff.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre
    Yeah depression can be lethal. You cant see it from the outside of anyone until its too late, real sad stuff.
    so true.....can proper destroy people....i feel for his poor daughter and his family who must be in pieces now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

RIP man, i just came home for lunch and found out and i was shocked. He was a great actor. I feel sorry for his daughter.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    Being famous does not make you special.

150,000 people die everyday.. according to die everyday statisic people.
    dude, no kidding.. we're not fucking weeping and crying and planning a memorial service, relax.. we're just acknowledging his death, and it's sad that a talent like his is no longer with us.. The same way we'd be sad about reading in the paper, or seeing on the news that a father of 5 tragically died by getting into a car accident..

we know people die everyday, and i'd feel the same emptiness towards them.. so what is your point?

statistics of how many people die everyday isn't necessary, honestly.. those were completely necessary when Anna Nicole Smith died though considering it was on every news channel for about 2 weeks.. now THAT was ridiculously carried away..

But your post is that of the obvious and irrelevant to this topic.. If I posted on here that my (hypothetical) brother died, would you come and post "BIG DEAL people die everyday".. i don't think so.. maybe Bilbo, but i'd expect nothing less from him

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RP33
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    Being famous does not make you special.

150,000 people die everyday.. according to die everyday statisic people.
    dude, no kidding.. we're not F****** weeping and crying and planning a memorial service, relax.. we're just acknowledging his death, and it's sad that a talent like his is no longer with us.. The same way we'd be sad about reading in the paper, or seeing on the news that a father of 5 tragically died by getting into a car accident..

we know people die everyday, and i'd feel the same emptiness towards them.. so what is your point?

statistics of how many people die everyday isn't necessary, honestly.. those were completely necessary when Anna Nicole Smith died though considering it was on every news channel for about 2 weeks.. now THAT was ridiculously carried away..

But your post is that of the obvious and irrelevant to this topic.. If I posted on here that my (hypothetical) brother died, would you come and post "BIG DEAL people die everyday".. i don't think so.. maybe Bilbo, but i'd expect nothing less from him
    Honestly man I'm torn apart by this, comedy is the only way I know how to cope

Besides I believe in God and an afterlife so he's not really gone just in hell for promoting homosexuality

I expect the poker is being warmed up as we speak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sad. He was incredibly talented.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sc away,but I could care less if you paid me
    Im in pain right now and cant sleep,but Ill still be up at 6:30 to get my kid to school
    He's got a cold
    I dont have all of my medical bills paid for
    I dont have lawyers to read my contracts for me
    I barely have health care
    Yeah you know what,sometimes I get depressed to
    Somehow I dont think its a massuese thats going to find me if I do the same thing
    Cry me a fragging river

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I don't think he is asking anyone to be sorry for him. We all have to play our hands like we see them.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    sc away,but I could care less if you paid me
    Im in pain right now and cant sleep,but Ill still be up at 6:30 to get my kid to school
    He's got a cold
    I dont have all of my medical bills paid for
    I dont have lawyers to read my contracts for me
    I barely have health care
    Yeah you know what,sometimes I get depressed to
    Somehow I dont think its a massuese thats going to find me if I do the same thing
    Cry me a fragging river
    Yup if he died to get sympathy from us he died for the wrong people Fuck you Heath Ledger

Seriously though it is a shame, he was a real person with a family and emotions and everything.

It's sad to hear news of anybody's death but it is funny how if ANY fighter dies, even we have never heard of EVERYBODY pays their respects, but if it's a non boxer people (me included) come here to make a point of saying we don't give a S*** and we hope he/she rots.

It's a funny community we have here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer
    Well I don't think he is asking anyone to be sorry for him. We all have to play our hands like we see them.
    Why the hell do you think anyone with two kids calls for a massuese and then OD's
    Poor poor pitiful me
    When Cobain snuffed himself,he set it up that noone but a trained athourity was going to find him,unlike this little dance,good lord he set up an appointment for when he knew he'd be dead.
    Nice little treat for the massuese to deal with dont you think?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boxing is what I live for. I don't think that is so strange. I save money to go to a fight, I want a career so I can go to many fights. I wait for my Ring magazine.
    And I think everyone on here pays WAY more respect to someone who lays there life on teh line for our enjoyment........and might end up broke anyway.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why the hell do you think anyone with two kids calls for a massuese and then OD's
    Poor poor pitiful me
    When Cobain snuffed himself,he set it up that noone but a trained athourity was going to find him,unlike this little dance,good lord he set up an appointment for when he knew he'd be dead.
    Well I am sure anyone getting ready to off themselves is not in exactly the right frame of mind. And alot of times they claim it is a cry for helpp? Or he might of thought he would get a good massage in before he went......that sounds logical to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Poor poor pitiful me
    Well I am sure anyone getting ready to off themselves is not in exactly the right frame of mind. And alot of times they claim it is a cry for helpp? Or he might of thought he would get a good massage in before he went......that sounds logical to me.
    Even so,consider the other persons feelings,he set an appointment for someone to find his body
    If your that intent on it,do it in a way that wont scar someone else who has nothing to do with it

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well you are probably right. Or hell he might not of even liked her. I knew a girl that had that occupation.....she was a pain. ha ha.

Thread Information