Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tito Ortiz to be free agent after the Machida fight

Ortiz is a big big name in the UFC and I think M1 would be wise to pick him up. He would attract ALOT of fans,imagine an M1 card with Fedor v Randy and Tito on the undercard! That would attract ALOT of peeps. Tito said he's had enough of the UFC and this is his last fight on his contract. BTW,Machida is going to school him.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tito Ortiz to be free agent after the Machida fight

yeah tito and the UFC have run their course. I wish him luck, but I just don't think he has what it takes to compete at the very top anymore...That being said a rematch with him and Wanderlei would be interesting.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Machida hasn't fought a wrestler of Tito's quality yet, but Machida is also a ninja.

That being said, his domination of Soudokjou(however you spell it) was pretty pimp. He really controlled him the entire time, and he is much smaller. I think Tito's biggest chance to win is decision, and if Machida wants respect from Dana White he needs to finish Tito, which I think he will.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Machida is one of the most skilled MMA fighters imo. I've said it for a while,his style may never make for the most exciting fights but technically,he's wonderful to watch. He reminds me of Floyd in that he leaves fights looking as he did when he entered usually,especially in his time in the UFC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Machida is one of the most skilled MMA fighters imo. I've said it for a while,his style may never make for the most exciting fights but technically,he's wonderful to watch. He reminds me of Floyd in that he leaves fights looking as he did when he entered usually,especially in his time in the UFC.
    I totally agree. I love watching his precision with everything he does. No one called Ali a wuss for being an evasive fighter, its just a style. And again, after every fight he looks like he got home from a jog, not fighting in a cage match.

People can say what they want, but his opposition has only gotten better, and so has he. I think he could be the future #1 LHW.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nate17
    I totally agree. I love watching his precision with everything he does. No one called Ali a wuss for being an evasive fighter, its just a style. And again, after every fight he looks like he got home from a jog, not fighting in a cage match.

People can say what they want, but his opposition has only gotten better, and so has he. I think he could be the future #1 LHW.
    Glad someone agrees. I don't know,he looks so cool and relaxed in there! The only style I can see giving him difficulties is a wild Shogun style,non stop 24/7. I want to see Machia fight at a pace he hasn't done so or at a pace which he is not controlling. A terrific fighter though.He schools Ortiz imo.

Thread Information