Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default "super fit"

hey guys i just wanted some advice on getting very fit. I'm looking at getting the kind of fitness where i can manage 6x3 min rounds at a fast pace. as many of you will know ring fitness and running fitness is different, my running fitness is quite good, i do my 3 miles a day including sprints and 4 days a week boxing. so i was wondering if any of you could suggest some exercises or training routines that can up my ring fitness immensely!! thanks all suggestions welcome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "super fit"

Quote Originally Posted by hittmann
    hey guys i just wanted some advice on getting very fit. I'm looking at getting the kind of fitness where i can manage 6x3 min rounds at a fast pace. as many of you will know ring fitness and running fitness is different, my running fitness is quite good, i do my 3 miles a day including sprints and 4 days a week boxing. so i was wondering if any of you could suggest some exercises or training routines that can up my ring fitness immensely!! thanks all suggestions welcome
    Nothing is better than sparring my friend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The is really an advice/trainer place on this place, but you can always run more, run hills, do interval training, bike hills, swim... Cross training is very important for your body because it changes things up, and also not sticking to the same routine. Another good thing for cardio is doing laterals around the ring... if you do it at a good speed(push yourself) it can be a bitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Burpies. Their are several different kinds, and they all make you want to puke. Good stuff. Do a search here or on google.

Or you can have my 300 pound trainer put a big pad over his chest and walk you down for 3 minutes yelling at you to push hard and fight him off, throwning nonstop for a full round while being press backward all over the ring. That's a fun one. He told me the next step is he will do the same thing but use a medicine ball and move it around to make me think while I'm tired and pushed. I ain't there yet

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sparring is the only job in my opinion.
    Nothing gets you as ring fit as Ring time.

Thread Information