Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Appreciation Thread *** Please Read ***

I just felt thread to put things in perspective for myself and others. I know alot of you guys in here have a rival or two in here who you love to disagree with and that's great. That's one of the things that keep this place going and all of us coming back for more.

I just want to say to those that are my rivals and you know who you are, that are really no hard feelings and trust me, sometimes I get on just to argue with you. Better you than my wife lol

Another thing is that although some of you bastids don't know what your talking about half the time, I for one am glad to have you as you obviously share the love of boxing that I have.

Love the way you guys are responsive to each others questions about whatever. Even the silliest of things.

The reason I thought about this BTW is that I just noticed that I signed up here going on three years this month and it's been great with a steady growing population and like 10 server changes. lol

Yeah I know 3 years and not even 1000 posts yet. What can I say? I'm slow.

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed my read and have fun on my personal favorite site.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Appreciation Thread *** Please Read ***

Well I know I'm still one of the Rookie's here but thanks. I don't know if I have ever argued with you but hope we get into it some time soon..

YOUR GOING DOWN BABAY....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bx730NY
    I just felt thread to put things in perspective for myself and others. I know alot of you guys in here have a rival or two in here who you love to disagree with and that's great. That's one of the things that keep this place going and all of us coming back for more.

I just want to say to those that are my rivals and you know who you are, that are really no hard feelings and trust me, sometimes I get on just to argue with you. Better you than my wife lol

Another thing is that although some of you bastids don't know what your talking about half the time, I for one am glad to have you as you obviously share the love of boxing that I have.

Love the way you guys are responsive to each others questions about whatever. Even the silliest of things.

The reason I thought about this BTW is that I just noticed that I signed up here going on three years this month and it's been great with a steady growing population and like 10 server changes. lol

Your damm slow, it took me about 7 or 8 months to reach 1000 posts JK bro and Saddo's is the coolest site on the net and it was by luck I found this site so I feel I have been blessed .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh good. Just found 2 new rivals.

ccs to both
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

returned and when you reach 1000 you will see the shit people say about you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good post...i for one know i don't know squat about boxing compared to most here, and i'm usually just full of my own personal opinions which may or may not be right most of the time, but i've never been treated bad here by anyone. The arguments i've gotten into here have been always mature grown up type discussions. Not the myspace kiddie namecalling crap found in other places so i feel ya from that angle. CC's to all above.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As for the arguments I've had........ICE COLD BOXING (you can never win with him aorund he just goes on and on......) nobody takes it personal as I don't and I get on well with everyone here, they're all cool, even Lyle.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bx730NY

you only made this thread to get CC's

Only joking bro good posting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Blatant post for CC's!! Just Joking

CC's for you all!!

I love this place. I love the opinions of everyone here even when I do not agree. 6 billion people on this planet with 6 billion different personalities is the way I see it.

PS. Once my fiendish plot to concur the world comes to fruition though, you must all agree with me or else!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is one of the gey-est threads I've seen on here.
    If Missy were to see this she'd d!ck slap all of you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    This is one of the gey-est threads I've seen on here.
    If Missy were to see this she'd d!ck slap all of you.
    You got your CC too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

although i dont post enough on here at the moment to get into any full blown arguments due to work ect, i love to come on and read some of the srguments you guys have, violet demise and Bilbo always seem up for a good rant. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gally
    although i dont post enough on here at the moment to get into any full blown arguments due to work ect, i love to come on and read some of the srguments you guys have, violet demise and Bilbo always seem up for a good rant. lol
    I find Bilbo the main rant guy, VD is the expert on vicious statements. Oh man I remember one from him from about a week ago that cracked me up. VD was basically saying that Hopkins was gonna kick Calzaghe's ass, so someone said to him, yeah yeah you said Kessler would do it too. Then VD came back with,

"Yeah but Kessler is a Euro fighter, I had a feeling he would disappoint me, and he did"

I was wondering how many middle fingers got stuck up at him when he posted that!!LOL

Thread Information