Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default So I wanna start boxing again

Im 22, 5'5 and 150lbs, I know, I know. I need to lose weight. Im in decent shape but have been lifting for about 2 years now (on and off). I boxed when I was younger but nothing serious.
    My question is, have you ever heard of anyone going pro and doing anything starting this old?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: So I wanna start boxing again

Hey man ya 22 isn't to old i've heard of guys who started boxing at 30 and had a good amature go but i don't know about getting in to pros. I know one old pro (he's like 62) and i think he boxed to middle forties but not for shure. anyway you should do it well goodluck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah it's never to late to start.. Some people go pro in their late 20's early 30's... It all depends on determination and commitment & being blessed with good genetics & natural tallent doesn't hurt... But as they say, it's not always the destination that's imortant, it's the journey to get their...
    You may not get to the point of having a successful pro career, but the rewards in your pursuit of that goal will be well worth every minute of effort you put in from here on in.. And unquestionably 4-6 years of hard commited work can take you a LONG way, and there's no one that can say you don't have it in you...
    Success always means breaking through barriers & bounderies as they came. This is true for ANYTHING in life. Your success over others comes down to the barriers that you pushed through and others failed.

** It seems your age is your first barrier... it's your choice whether to crash your way through that barrier making you stronger, or let it hold you out of the race..
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bernard Hopkins went pro when he was 22 or so I thought

Thread Information