Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: update from february 2005, "is 36 too old to start boxing"

Quote Originally Posted by big jerry
    meunouk,
    Â
     where did you read that whites have more "slow twitch" muscle fibers than blacks? i have been through just about all of the science courses and a&p courses in college and i have never heard of any degree of variance in muscle fibers between blacks and whites. if that is true though, it is an evolutionary trait that blacks must have developed because of the fact that they were prodominantly located in the southern hemsiphere of the world, hence the balck skin from the sun, and the extra, and or, different muscle fibers they supposedly have due to hunting and running after their dinner. this is not a joke either, it is a sociological fact. PLUS, most southern hemisphere nations produce great fighters because they are poorer countries. look into it if you dont believe me. thats why the "white man" rules the earth. the white man controls the money, and the poor sothern hemisphere countries always produce better fighters because they have to work harder to gain a better way of life. in the US, and most other g7 countries, we have it made!! aside from the terrorist threat, we all live a pretty good life.
    Hi d00d

Its all illusion, man doesnt control anything. You really think voting makes a difference, or that your free?

We are not made up exactly the same, it varies from person to person, but in general it is that black persons will have more fast twitch muscle fibres then white people, also thicker skulls, longer arms and denser bones.
    5 foot 4 inches and 154 lbs of PURE MAN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

meunouk,

i didnt say man controls things. The white man has always controlled the gold, thus controls the money. i dont know how they do it it in wales, but voting does work over here in the us. no matter what anyone says. you just keep watching tv and believeing the liberals and the media. READ!! also, take some european history classes and some anatomy and physiology classes.

hey, i dont want to sound like i am on a soap box or come across as being a dick, but your views and ideas about blacks is completely stereotypical and 100% wrong. unless you are playing with me, you should be in school and not boxing! there is no difference between my white skull and a black man's skull.

the only thing that matters in life for all of us is how and when we use our brains. i suggest you buy a good book about how the world's money was conquored by the european white man due to the fact that the chinese did not round the cape of good hope. if they had rounded the cape of good hope, we would all be speaking chinese. if this is too deep for you, go buy a book.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

meunouk,

are you yourself black?

just for the record, can you show me where you found the info on blacks and whites being physiologically different? i want to research this, being that i am a 36 year old white male that grew up in the bronx, with white, black, hispanic, asia, indian, and just about every ethnic background you can find. if you were to present your case about blacks having longer arms and thicker skulls to any person in the U.S., you would encounter a debate of some sort.

Thread Information