Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Angry 8 Things that make me ANGRY

Here are some things which have been winding the fuck out of me lately .... how do they resonate with you, O My Brothers?

1. People who are thick ..... but what is worse is people who are thick yet somehow dumbly proud of it. They will have a half-baked opinion on something yet no reason or knowledge behind it at all. They will go through life somehow bitter that they never got a fair shake of the dice, too thick to realise that, ironically, it was just because they are stupid. Why should they have any rights? No wonder we get idiot leaders ..... the majority of idiots are voting them in and swallowing their outrageous lies.

2.Those Public sector/government workers who follow random rules and procedures because they are the rules. This attitude saw millions of Germans in a silent contract with the Nazis, only 'following orders' while cheerfully shovelling people into gas chambers. These people could take us ther too.. Inflexible, beaurocratic little Hitlers with some power that has sadly gone to theit tiny little heads. Ridicilous tales of governemt inflexibility and persection aboud, yet they donlt understand why people don't respect politicians and government workers sitting in their cosy, final-salary pensioned jobs for life, hiding behind militant trade unions.

3. People who want to poke their nose into your life and tell you how to live it. Ther is nothing wrong with environmentalism, animal rights etc .... but there is something wrong with the rising social fascim that berates you for not conforming. The brainwashed and naive (see 1 above) become the footsoldiers in the social revolution designed to make us like insects - no free thought, no fun, just work in a dull job, never do anything in case it is 'against health and safety', pay tax and die. What the fuck has it got to do with you if I drive a 4x4 ..... go and petition someone to close one Chinese factory if you want to make a real difference. How dare you suggest poking through my rubbish or weighing it, so you can charge me more money. Where's my fucking discount for the shit you've stopped providing me? Can't you see that you are being given a sop .... give the gullible public one big target or vision that they think is achievable, make it a crusade of righteousness and divert their limited attention from more awkward issues.

4. Fundamentalism - whether religious (and I refer to the Christian Right just as much as the Muslim and other extremists who get on the news. )No, I dont want to be told how to shape or form my ethics or beliefs, I don't want to live my short life constrained by your whatever ridicilous superstition you happen to belive in. And no, I dont appreciate the way you all brainwash the vulnerable. I understand that there is little point discussing it with you as you are totally inflexible and convinced that only your way, and none of the millions of other ways, is the right one. Brainless bigots.

5. The interfering, meddling controlling government in the UK. Stopping smoking in public places, passing 50 new laws giving government officials the right of entry to your own home, CCTV everywhere, speed cameras and persecution of the motorist. When will they realise that social engineering cannot work under a governnment oddly in thrall with an absolute unregulated free market. How can they raid our pension funds of $120 billion through stealth tax, how can they then watch MG ROver etc close down but nationalise a bank for £3 trillion. They have no underlying ideals or honour whatsoever.

6. Multinationals like Disney. They have done more to ruin the human relationship with nature than nearly anyone else. I hate anthropomorhy ... animals are not humans in disguise with human traits and ridicilous stereotypes. Ali Baba did not speak with an american accent ... he was Iraqi for fucks sake. I fucking hate Disney. And Tesco. And McDonalds. And Starbucks. Fuck 'em all. They are so big and so under pressure to make money for their shareholders, they would sell you radioactive shit in the blink of an eye if there was profit in it. They will pretend to be socially conscious when there is a profit in it.

Cut the amount of plastic bags given out - less cost. Put the price of alcohol up - more profit. Put more milk in your shit weak coffee - less cost. Force farmers to mass produce their goods - more profit, even though you destroy the food chain, contaminate our very genes and give rise to new and ever more hideous dieases. Still, you can always pretend that it being done for the good of humanity because of the stupidy, greed and consumerism of your customers.

7 The media. here in the Uk, the media is running the show. Now, don't get me wrong, I would die for the right to free thought and speech (if we actually had it!), but the media have too much power. Government policy is written reactively to the media coverage generated rather than any genuine political or moral belief. There are too many oily little fuckers in the media with not enough to do, so they feel they have to generate bad news stories to sell more papers. Pampered shits drinking frappucinos's decide what the common man thinks.

8. Us

We are ones who have brought it all upon us. We allow stupid and lazy people to get along fine, thanks very much. People donlt have to work for a living as we can fund them by taxing the fortunate few. We are the consumerist gluttons who have brought the mortgage problems and credit crunch on ourselves .... we vote in the vacuous folls running our countries and we sing shitty nursery rhymes to our kids. We buy the processed glop sold by tesco and McDonalds etc and feed it to our kids because we are too lazy to cook properly. We buy the papers so that we can be angry and outraged, because we secretly like it.

I wish I could give the whole world some serious Sad Clicks. I usually post lots of shite banter on here, but I've had a long day and am an angry guy right now.

Anyway ... rant over.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: 8 Things that make me ANGRY

1. I agree,but ignorant people do tend to irritate most people...so no need in really worrying about something you can't fix.

2. Bureaucrats are horrible

3. You were ranting about how great England was....well tell that Heather Mills bitch I am not about to drink rat's milk!!! I snatch her fake leg off and bludgeon her to death with it!!!

4. Christians don't suicide bomb anyone....but historically yeah they are just as bad

5. .....and you still don't like what America stands for? You sound like you would be a fine Libertarian ....if that were practical

6. Yeah, this is why you support your LOCAL economy....buy local

7. The 24/7 news cycle has ruined everyone's life....everything is sensationalized so bad I don't really give two shits about Natalee Halloway...I don't fucking care what Nancy Grace says!

8. ...not everything is bad and actually having SOME bad in your life is a good thing, because if every day is a sunny day....then what's a sunny day?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

McDonalds is bad. But what about Burger King? (Their food is much less greasy).

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber View Post
    McDonalds is bad. But what about Burger King? (Their food is much less greasy).
    My favorite burger is either one from a local restaurant or one I cook myself

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would like to include 8 things that piss me to no end.

8. The Special Olympics. It bothers me when some oaf can trip and fall right before crossing the finish line and still get treated to a McDonald's Happy Meal. I'm serious.

7. Future movie veiwing advancements. I draw the line at "HD" and refuse to enjoy anything more grand than this. What's next, Super-Duper-Duck-It's-Actually-In-Your-Den-Definition? Bullshit.

6. OOP movies that sell on eBay for 70 to 100 USD. Do the assholes at Anchor Bay or Blue Underground or MGM or distributor x not see these jerks making outrageous profits off bootleg copies of their films. PRINT MORE FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY!

5. People who use the Bible to denounce extra-terrestrial life. God can create the human race but not an alien race? God can do what he pleases, thank you very much.

4. Gang related homicide. Why must you shoot each other? If you are so willing to die then die for something positive.

3. My inability to finish naything I start. No kidding. The list ends here my friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Things that pisses you off can be good sometimes...

Lessons from the Scrapbook Page: Remember 911: Finding Purpose In Little Things

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lifes too short to be pissed off all time....

Theirs a lot of things that bother me.

- People who drive sooo fucken close behind you, you might as well carpool with them.
    - People who block intersections.
    - People who while standing in line behind you are so fucken close to you, that you can feel them breathing down the back of your neck
    - People who still use checks to pay at cash registers
    - Gov. Politics and anything remotely related to them

El Kabong Guest

- People with bad cell phone etiquitte...no need to answer a phone call or text someone while out on a date or at dinner or at work

- People with a false sense of entitlement

- People who get offended at simple things ....for example a simple "Merry Christmas" can piss a bunch of people off these days

- People that aren't greatful for anything

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh good, A good rant thread . Somtimes You need to vent.
    Things that piss me off=

Non driving Idiots that take forever and a day to make a right turn.They signal,They slow,They start,they slow etc....Turn the motherfuckin corner already

People who call themselves real boxing fans but could not name a lightweight to save there life

Previews for movies and tv shows that Im looking forward to see,I do not want to see any of It..........Kills the suspense. Also with Boxing cards that I have missed but will see, I do not want to know who won before I see It.

well payed employees who think they are owed a Job.Also Employees who when you walk In there sitting there texting or talking on the cell....and suddenly pretend Its there Mother or Father

Slow moving fools In the store who waddle along and leave there cart In the middle of the Isle while they go off for more Cheetos

Polaticians who talk down to the People and Treat them as If they were Brain dead..........Voters who vote cast principles and beliefs aside and vote for the guy with the nice hair or snappy catch phrase thus proven they are In fact braindead

No hoper dead end single parents that hold there hand out and believe they are owed a way of life Instead of showing self motivation and a work ethics to pass along to there young Child.

When my coffee gets cold and my Beer gets hot...........not cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK View Post

- People who drive sooo fucken close behind you, you might as well carpool with them.
    - People who still use checks to pay at cash registers
    Two of my HUGE pet peeves.. I intentionally made this person hit me not that long ago, and it was this dumb girl.. So i get out of the car, and I said, "I assume by your driving that you're unaware that if you hit me from behind, with the damage on my back bumper, and the damage on your front bumper, that it is ONE HUNDRED FUCKING PERCENT your fault".. At first she was starting to give me an attitude, but I (some would say unfortunately) have a real bad temper (obviously would never hit a girl or anything to that extent).. I went on about how I have a 4 year old nephew who would be in the back seat on my car if he was with me, and that if she was going faster she could've hit him.. and eventually she was all apologetic and just about in tears.. There was no damage on my car, but the front of her piece of shit honda was all fucked up, so serves her right..

Also, i work in retail currently, and i CANNOT understand why people insist on writing checks.. and then when they're almost finished they say, "oh, sorry, am i holding up the line?" First of all, why are you asking me when you already know that you are.. second of all, don't apologize to me, apologize to the rest of the people in line because your stupid ass won't get a debit/credit card.. RIDICULOUS..

Another thing with drivers, and i know that this is mostly just Rhode Island, but NO ONE signals.. I really mean absolutely no one.. it takes barely any effort, and prevents accidents and keeps the flow of traffic moving.. Like if I am pulling out of a side road onto a main road, and i'm waiting for a car on the main road to pass so that i can pull out.. and without signaling they turn into the side road.. It's like, if you put your signal on, i could've turned 10 seconds ago.. Doesn't seem like a long time, but when you have people piling up behind you it adds up..

Bottom line is that, generally, society is fucking dumb.. Even people with college educations are barely any smarter then the general consensus of people who do not have one.. My cousin's girlfriend, who graduated from my college, is dumb as a rock.. We were playing a trivia game and she didn't know what Ocean (Atlantic or Pacific) we are closest to.. It's like, YOU GO SWIMMING AT THE BEACH, IN THE OCEAN.. You can't pass 6th grade without knowing all of the states and continents and major oceans..

Anyway.. Fuck people man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey, uhh, where can I get some of that radioactive shit? That sounds pretty good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs 'Nawlins View Post

Previews for movies and tv shows that Im looking forward to see,I do not want to see any of It..........Kills the suspense. Also with Boxing cards that I have missed but will see, I do not want to know who won before I see It.
    Ohhhhhh yes. They use all the best scenes in the preview, so when you see the movie it's kind of a drag. They need their asses kicked for that.

(When Rocky VI was coming out, every time the preview for it came on I'd either leave the room or put my hands over my ears & shut my eyes.

El Kabong Guest

How can you hate McDonald's after watching this HILARIOUS comercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eN9KP6lOZs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know what really grinds my gears?...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People that have like 5 young kids and take them all to the laundromat. I'm not anti-kids, I'm just anti-large groups of kids, they're just all running around like little loud psychos. If I had more than 2 kids I'd keep them in seperate wings of the house and unaware of the other's existence till they were like 15.

People that leave their radios on really loud when they go into a gas station or something. Its okay when its a decent song but seems like most of the time its not. Although this makes me feel a bit old which bothers me.

Politicians that talk about "rooting out the special interests." Fuck off.

Those are just a couple, some of mine have been covered by other people. Check writing doesn't bother me as long as its done right. Like I was behind this old lady at the grocery store who had like half a grocery cart full of stuff and sat there the whole time the girl was checking it all out, then when that's all over, she slowly pulls out here check book. By that time everything but the price should be filled out, if it is check writing doesn't bother me cause it doesn't really hold things up but otherwise what the fuck are you waiting for?

Thread Information