Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An in depth look at Floyd's illegal tactics in the ring.

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default An in depth look at Floyd's illegal tactics in the ring.

This cover the first 4 rounds

Part 1
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=OWNC7IJ-tL8

Part 2
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=sqldHEJ4p7U

I will finish the rest later. Rounds 5 thru 10. The best is yet to come.

Reminds me of the Patriots. Once people knew they were cheating, it changed the game.

He wont be able to cheat for ever. He will get caught and it will change plenty of things in the ring for Floyd. He will have to actaully fight using more of his gloves instead of his elbows and that other karate shit he pulls in the ring

Wake up REFS! Cheat ALERT!

I know the Floyd fans are going to be angry with me and call me all sorts of names but I am already used to it. lol
    So fire away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: An in depth look at Floyd's illegal tactics in the ring.

Great Footage!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol; damn you never quit, huh?

I don't think the Floyd fans will be mad; they'll either feel sorry for you or be laughing their asses off as usual with your comedy relief
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Danny you are relentless. I'm gunna trust my hunch and guess that you're not really a huge fan of Floyd Mayweather?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You carnt blame Floyd,you have to blame the ref for letting him do it? Even Hatton said "if i could have got away with it i would of been doing it aswell"

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by littlebif View Post
    You carnt blame Floyd,you have to blame the ref for letting him do it? Even Hatton said "if i could have got away with it i would of been doing it aswell"
    I can't blame Floyd but I can't respect him for it either.

So you agree Floyd is a cheater and Joe is incompetent?

Pound 4 Pound king is nothing more than a cheat.

Some one who is supposed to be that great and is compared to the second coming of Christ, should not have to cheat,..
    if in fact they are really all that great.
    Right?
    And I am not even done with this video yet. Floyd was spent in rounds 8 thru 10. Ricky was more spent and that is why he got knocked the phuk out but Floyd was holding and gasping for air and this is something I had never seen in Floyd. I guess bending below the waist over and over again and elbowing Ricky all night long took a lot out of Floyd

Behold, the fall is coming.

Cotto time is near!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheating is just one variable on the journey to being great.

In most contact sports i'd say illegal tactics are used by the very best.

Cotto aint no angel either......the low blows that got him back into the fight against Torres and the kidney shots he was hitting Quintana with.

It's a rough game and your opponent is trying to take your head off. A bit of rule bending here and there is sometimes the difference between good and great.

Personally it's the referee's job to sort it out....but while fighters get away with it, they're not going to stop. And i don't really blame them.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't forget Zab either. Cotto's no angel... but he's no Floyd either so people don't care as much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Danny I agree with you fully.

Floyd is a cheating dirty ass twat who deserves to be stripped of P4P#1.

I'm tempted to travel to Manchester and wait outside the Hatton gym in Denton and show them this on my laptop to show how he was CHEATED!!!

"Fights no welter" Floyd AKA Counterfit money known also as cheating ass Mayweather.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G View Post
    This cover the first 4 rounds

Part 1
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=OWNC7IJ-tL8
    Part 2
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=sqldHEJ4p7U
    I will finish the rest later. Rounds 5 thru 10. The best is yet to come.

Reminds me of the Patriots. Once people knew they were cheating, it changed the game.

He wont be able to cheat for ever. He will get caught and it will change plenty of things in the ring for Floyd. He will have to actaully fight using more of his gloves instead of his elbows and that other karate shit he pulls in the ring

Wake up REFS! Cheat ALERT!

I know the Floyd fans are going to be angry with me and call me all sorts of names but I am already used to it. lol
    So fire away.
    Danny, I know that you gave PBF some credit not that long ago.. but really with all of these threads you're just showing that you're in denial of PBF's skills or something.. I mean, there were many fights where he didn't use an elbow.. Ricky just happened to be a fighter who gets in close and holds and does all his fighting on the inside..

You can do ALL of the video posting and ranting that you want, but the BOTTOM LINE is that those elbows weren't the reason PBF won the fight.. I mean, i don't think anyone can argue that.. As a fan of Floyd, i can obviously see your point as far as he got away with some elbows in close, but it's not like he was throwing elbows to hit Hatton (like you see Hopkins/Holyfield do) He was using them as defense and to push Hatton back.. Again, Danny, this is becoming a quite bit redundant.. Floyd's elbows didn't win him the fight, or any fight.. he wins with his defense and speed.. You can bitch all you want but that is the Truth.. that is Fact, and that is why he is undefeated, not because of the elbows.. he is not a fraud, he does not cheat to win, he's just THAT good.. and you need to accept that so that you can stop wasting your time making/posting videos that are falling on deaf ears (or eyes in this case)..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RP33 View Post
    Danny, I know that you gave PBF some credit not that long ago.. but really with all of these threads you're just showing that you're in denial of PBF's skills or something.. I mean, there were many fights where he didn't use an elbow.. Ricky just happened to be a fighter who gets in close and holds and does all his fighting on the inside..

You can do ALL of the video posting and ranting that you want, but the BOTTOM LINE is that those elbows weren't the reason PBF won the fight.. I mean, i don't think anyone can argue that.. As a fan of Floyd, i can obviously see your point as far as he got away with some elbows in close, but it's not like he was throwing elbows to hit Hatton (like you see Hopkins/Holyfield do) He was using them as defense and to push Hatton back.. Again, Danny, this is becoming a quite bit redundant.. Floyd's elbows didn't win him the fight, or any fight.. he wins with his defense and speed.. You can bitch all you want but that is the Truth.. that is Fact, and that is why he is undefeated, not because of the elbows.. he is not a fraud, he does not cheat to win, he's just THAT good.. and you need to accept that so that you can stop wasting your time making/posting videos that are falling on deaf ears (or eyes in this case)..
    Floyd is more than a Fraud. He will get my credit when he faces a natural welter but ooops he never will because he won't face a natural welter coz he's scared his "0" may go

"Uses them as a defense to push Hatton back", let's take a look below:

No really he does not use them to push Hatton back, Floyd is cheating SCUM!!!
    Attached Images

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once people accept the theory of "scoreboard" the happier we will all be. It doesn't matter if floyd throws elbows, pull a gun, blown magic dust in his opponets eyes...he is still the undeafeated champ and pfp best and nothing but maybe a lost (which is highly unlikely at this point) will change that. We can cry all we want about how he wins but the fact is that he does. If cotto beat floyd using the same tactics this stuff wouldn't even be an issue, everyone would spend so much time basking in the great defeat of the mighty floyd and life would go on. Everyone already knows what floyd does and how he does it yet no one can stop it or him from winning so i put the blame on his opponets. Don't go to alaska without a jacket and bitch about it being cold. You know the weather out there be prepared, if you come back with frosbite you have no one to blame but yourself. Take a page from the guy..hatton doesn't exactly have the cleanest track record himself, so floyd negated any of those dirty tactics and made it a non-issue. Floyd opponets should do the same. One guy is allegedly cheating yet has the belts and an undeafeated record the other has nothing but a claim that he was cheated and now a loss, who would you rather be ?? Is is even really cold in alaska...just sounded like a cold place...
    Last edited by Mar; 02-29-2008 at 05:50 PM.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Danny_G what do you want my friend ? at case you want that Mayweather Fans Kill you or what ? Good point that a are a things that a lot people dont see ..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm with Ono on this. It's all part of the game. The tricks of the trade if you will.

I remember when Reggie Miller retired from the MBA and then gave 15 minute interview on all the tricks he used to get away with fouls and to make the ref believe he was fouled while shooting among other things.

Mayweather is a veteran, boxing is his life and he knows what he has to do to win and how to handle himself in that ring. This is true for a lot of veterans

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs up Re: An in depth look at Floyd's illegal tactics in the ring.

Good Man keep this kind of stuff coming have some rep

Makes me appreciate how good and crafty Floyd really is. You can slow down every fight and see this stuff, Floyd beat Ricky at his own rough power game and no one ever expected it. Thing of beauty

I cant wait for Floyd to put it on Cotto too.. I look forward to the xext video

Thread Information