Thread: Don't believe Mayweather's making $20 million for WrestleMania match

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Don't believe Mayweather's making $20 million for WrestleMania match

This was written in a Grand Rapids paper where Fraud grew up.

Don't believe Mayweather's making $20 million for WrestleMania match - Mayweather - MLive.com

If you want to check some other things out, look in the left hand column, and you will find all kinds of stories, pics, audio, and video regarding Fraud.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Don't believe Mayweather's making $20 million for WrestleMania match

Yeah, there's no way he can earn that money from a promotional appearance. I think he just wants everybody to know that twenty mill is his minimum guaranteed payment for future fights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Don't believe Mayweather's making $20 million for WrestleMania match

I'm pretty sure the IRS got his attention.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DGs_Diane View Post
    This was written in a Grand Rapids paper where Fraud grew up.

Don't believe Mayweather's making $20 million for WrestleMania match - Mayweather - MLive.com

If you want to check some other things out, look in the left hand column, and you will find all kinds of stories, pics, audio, and video regarding Fraud.
    Now we see that he is not only a DUCKING , but he is also a damn LIER....... I realy never believed in that BS , they just trie to promote an a stupid show, where apparently are weak......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah he won't go through with it.F*&K Mayweather.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, it does sound like BS, for him to get 20 mill would mean they thought he could bring in a load of new viewers and that just doesn't seem likely.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fact that they said what he gets means he definitely will not get that amount. Its when they keep quiet about the amount that you know they are getting big money. All hype, how could wrestling bring that much money, it is all fake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah it has to be BS. When you got the top wrestling guys all forced to take paycuts or being forced out because the WWE is going through hard times. There was a time when they were doing well and would dish out out contracts from 3-10 million a year for their top superstars. Now when they are suffering harder times, some lil guy comes along and takes the yearly wage of 10-20 top WWE stars for 1-2 appearances? hehe. Not gonna happen.

There might be a provision like, a 2 mil appearances fee, and depending on how well the PPV does, it could potentially increase upwards to 20 million. That is possible.

The WWE will just needs about 300,000,000 in sales though!LOL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Two mil, twenty mil, whats the difference when you are in a position in life where somebody is giving you a mil for anything you do you are probably in a much better position then those talking about you.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mar View Post
    Two mil, twenty mil, whats the difference when you are in a position in life where somebody is giving you a mil for anything you do you are probably in a much better position then those talking about you.
    From the "Wisdom of Mar". Got to agree with it.

I'm wondering now why we are not paid discussing our favorite boxers.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mar View Post

OH Mar MAr Mar the fateful Floyd Lawyer.

The Thread(Article) says that he was lying about the 20 mill. while you do have a point of exposing his name more and more (damn you're a good lawyer)

How Much he would have made by fighting Cotto? think about it...

I'm not saying Cotto will KO Floyd or Vice versa I just want to see the damn fight.
    Last edited by Puya; 03-07-2008 at 04:27 AM.
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If this is a true fight I would put my money on the 7 foot 420lber. It will most likely be staged and Mayweather will win building his ego higher.IMO he isnt in the same league
    as Pep or Greb and Robinson. Let him get another 150 fights under his belt like these guys.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    All hype, how could wrestling bring that much money, it is all fake.
    Wrestlemania was either the 2nd or 3rd highest PPV last year behind PBF vs DLH...So wrestling does bring in the money. It's just not doing as well as it used to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like how they interview kids and they are excited and think there is really a fight coming. PBF will win, every celebrity in Wrestlemania wins.

Mr. T.
    William Refridgerator Perry
    Lawrence Taylor..

I am sure there's more, but that's about how long ago I stopped watching wrestling. Anyway I don't buy it, and I think PBF is a big wrestling fan and it shows at all his pre fight hype. Probably the reason I have never liked him is because of the fakeness of his antics and comments. He is probably living out his dream right now, and i'm sure his kids enjoy it too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wwe only freakin earns like 50 millionon operating revenue.

they're not going to spend half of that on mayweather.
    the storyline is stupid, and mayweathers going to win with like madd ppl taking down big show
    mind over speed and power

Thread Information