Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default John Ruiz - Will beat Mcline and then Wlad

John Ruiz will beat up on Mcline, then go on to knock Wladimir Klitschko out by punching him, probably right in the mouth.

We are all here to debate and perhaps celebrate who the real Heavyweight Champion of the World is since there is no official undisputed champion. We are grateful for this forum where we can come together, in a non-gay way, to share thoughts, ideas and review boxing action, as real men, such as myself.

The former two time Heavyweight Champion, John Ruiz, takes on the mighty McCline in the near future. McCline as you know is a big, muscular fighter who beat up on Samuel Peter before getting robbed. Samuel Peter beat up on Klitschko before getting robbed also.

It has come to my attention that a small portion of people think Wladimir Klitschko is better than John Ruiz. I will analyze the two and you can come to your own conclusions, which no doubt, will be that John Ruiz IS THE BEST Heavyweight of this era, and is easily top 5 ALL time and in my man-opinion (these are opinions real men, such as myself, have) the Best of All Time, Pound for Pound.

Forget physical stats, thats not important right now. Lets go for the fighting mans talk.

Chin

Klitschko

Knocked out by a 39 year old retired golfer Corrie Sanders who wasnt using a 7 iron when he hit him, he was using his fragile fists.

Knocked out by Lamon Brewster, a guy who had lost to Clifford Etienne, how embarrassing.

Floored three times by Samuel Peter, a fat slow and plodding guy who has zero punching power.

Ross Purity. Hahaha!

Let us not forget that Vitali Klitschko is said to have a better chin than his brother and he could not take the pace and sting of his punches from Lennox Lewis which wobbled him all over the place with jabs, and Lewis is not a big hitter and his jab is just a paw!

Ruiz

Roy Jones couldnt hurt him and many consider him amazing (he got a gift win over Ruiz) Roy Jones has been known to break bones with his punches, they hardly dented Ruiz

Johnson couldnt dent him and he was a hard hitter when he fought Ruiz (Ruiz trounced him and after that Kirk was never the same and became real fat, like a pig or something)

Golota, a huge puncher who messed up Bowe, didnt hurt him (he went down due to slips and possibly because someone in the crowd threw him money which he needed to make up for the poor purse, although I cannot confirm this)

When Toney floored Big John he actually purposely stood on his toes, and James Toney is a mammoth fat man so imagine how much that would hurt? Most people would have quit there and then, not John Ruiz, he fought on and managed to retain his title ten days later when Toney was stripped because he had taken mass amounts of steroids which gave him super human strength and ability to go toe to toe (PUN INTENDED) with John Ruiz.

Valuev, Chagaev, Rahman, nope, nothing. Couldnt even suck his balls if they wanted to.

The only thing wrong in Johns area is he was Knocked out (he was fine) by a fat midget in David Tua, who does punch very very hard (not as hard as Ruiz more later) What people dont know is John was not 100% and the fight was not fair. Watch the fight. John was not ready and he said so himself, Tua said Ruiz didnt look ready for the 9 seconds he was standing but he still went on to punch him repeatedly like a coward.

Conclusion

Ruiz has the MUCH better chin

Punch

Klitschko

Couldnt knock out Ibragimov, John Ruiz could if he wanted to.
    Ruiz

In his last fight Ruiz knocked Otis fucking Tisdale out and he had not been knocked out for 3 fights. That my friends is true power. In the other ten times Tisdale had been knocked out none of them were in such a ferocious way as how John Ruiz literally threw him around the ring.

Floored Iron chinned Golota, smashed up Oquendo, scared Lewis off with a show of his guns.

He punched Nikolay Valuev so hard that after the fight Valuevs official height went from 7 foot 2 all the way down to 7 foot. What happened to those extra two inches? I will tell you what, John Ruiz.

Ruiz has one of the most devastating punches in the history of not just boxing, but the world. No doubt if Greece was still around he would be a Greek God.

Conclusion

Klitschko cannot hit hard, Ruiz hits extremely hard

Stamina

Klitschko

Huffing and puffing in every fight he is in, he looked like he was going to die against Samuel Peters. He doesnt have good stamina after 2 rounds in which he hardly ever gets close to his opponent to smother there shots.

Ruiz
    Has gone the distance MANY times, and he is EXTREMELY fit. Doesnt just have to box when he is in the ring, he can wrestle, clinch, push and tough stuff like that. Sometimes even for the whole fight. Thats true stamina folks.

Conclusion
    Record speaks for itself, Ruiz has gone the distance a lot more times than Klitschko has thus he is FAR FITTER and has MUCH BETTER STAMINA

Heart

Klitschko
    Quit against Byrd, pretending he has shoulder injury

Ruiz
    Even though he has been floored (klitschko has never had such a dilemma) and had a loss on his record of 19 seconds, he is 2 times HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!! He is a throwback to the days when men who didnt fight were called Galiens and picked on. Ruiz is a beast in the ring but a gentleman out of it, and not because he is scared someone will bitch slap him, aint that something?

Excitement factor

Klitschko
    Scared to throw a punch, scared to get hit, smells of onions. He pitter patts and tries to box. Boring to watch except for the laughs over his stupid voice

Ruiz
    Intense work rate, and a very funny man. In a Ruiz fight anything can happen, knockdowns, disqualification, low blows, sweat, blood you name it Ruiz brings it. Fantastic stuff. Not scared of anything and proves this by repeatedly getting pummeled in the face.

Overall Conclusion

Klitschko is a fraud. He does not want to fight Ruiz who has sent him 2 letters in the post. What does Wlad do when he gets them? Pretends he cant speak English very well! The facts are there, Ruiz is pressing for this fight and Wlad is running scared, like Lewis, like Byrd and like Tua for a rematch.

Ruiz can be summed up in 1 word, and that word is CHAMPION.

Yours in manliness,
    Fantana
    5 foot 4 inches and 154 lbs of PURE MAN

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: John Ruiz - Will beat Mcline and then Wlad

.....so then you HAVE found a hypothetical way for Audley Harrison to become champion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....oh shit my eyes are watering, you are killin me..stop it, i haven't laughed this hard in awhile. Ok ok on a serious note..i try not to bash anyone on any opinion given and this is no different, i guess in a way anything is possible, so props to you for at least having the courage to state your belief no matter what others will think.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol .....

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ruiz would get knocked out in a fight with Wlad Klit, no ifs or buts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ruiz have a chance with Mcline. But I don't know about him knocking out Wlad though.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You make alot of exellent points it's hard to argue against what you said. So I won't even bother because I'm scared you will rip me a new one....in a non-gay way. I also agree that Ruiz was fine after the Tua knockdown, he just was really comfortable when he hit the canvas so he kind of dozed off a little bit, the ref should have saw that and started the count over....
    Last edited by No Contest; 03-06-2008 at 10:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

to say that Wlad COULDN'T knock out Ibragimov is untrue.. he hit him with 2 flush right hands and knocked him into the ropes hurting him.. that tells us that if he connected with more right hands, then he would've KO'd him..

only thing is you can't connect with right hands if you do not throw them.. and Wlad did not throw them.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where you guys find this clown at?

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fantana View Post
    John Ruiz will beat up on Mcline, then go on to knock Wladimir Klitschko out by punching him, probably right in the mouth.

We are all here to debate and perhaps celebrate who the real Heavyweight Champion of the World is since there is no official undisputed champion. We are grateful for this forum where we can come together, in a non-gay way, to share thoughts, ideas and review boxing action, as real men, such as myself.

The former two time Heavyweight Champion, John Ruiz, takes on the mighty McCline in the near future. McCline as you know is a big, muscular fighter who beat up on Samuel Peter before getting robbed. Samuel Peter beat up on Klitschko before getting robbed also.

It has come to my attention that a small portion of people think Wladimir Klitschko is better than John Ruiz. I will analyze the two and you can come to your own conclusions, which no doubt, will be that John Ruiz IS THE BEST Heavyweight of this era, and is easily top 5 ALL time and in my man-opinion (these are opinions real men, such as myself, have) the Best of All Time, Pound for Pound.

Forget physical stats, thats not important right now. Lets go for the fighting mans talk.

Chin

Klitschko

Knocked out by a 39 year old retired golfer Corrie Sanders who wasnt using a 7 iron when he hit him, he was using his fragile fists.

Knocked out by Lamon Brewster, a guy who had lost to Clifford Etienne, how embarrassing.

Floored three times by Samuel Peter, a fat slow and plodding guy who has zero punching power.

Ross Purity. Hahaha!

Let us not forget that Vitali Klitschko is said to have a better chin than his brother and he could not take the pace and sting of his punches from Lennox Lewis which wobbled him all over the place with jabs, and Lewis is not a big hitter and his jab is just a paw!

Ruiz

Roy Jones couldnt hurt him and many consider him amazing (he got a gift win over Ruiz) Roy Jones has been known to break bones with his punches, they hardly dented Ruiz

Johnson couldnt dent him and he was a hard hitter when he fought Ruiz (Ruiz trounced him and after that Kirk was never the same and became real fat, like a pig or something)

Golota, a huge puncher who messed up Bowe, didnt hurt him (he went down due to slips and possibly because someone in the crowd threw him money which he needed to make up for the poor purse, although I cannot confirm this)

When Toney floored Big John he actually purposely stood on his toes, and James Toney is a mammoth fat man so imagine how much that would hurt? Most people would have quit there and then, not John Ruiz, he fought on and managed to retain his title ten days later when Toney was stripped because he had taken mass amounts of steroids which gave him super human strength and ability to go toe to toe (PUN INTENDED) with John Ruiz.

Valuev, Chagaev, Rahman, nope, nothing. Couldnt even suck his balls if they wanted to.

The only thing wrong in Johns area is he was Knocked out (he was fine) by a fat midget in David Tua, who does punch very very hard (not as hard as Ruiz more later) What people dont know is John was not 100% and the fight was not fair. Watch the fight. John was not ready and he said so himself, Tua said Ruiz didnt look ready for the 9 seconds he was standing but he still went on to punch him repeatedly like a coward.

Conclusion

Ruiz has the MUCH better chin

Punch

Klitschko

Couldnt knock out Ibragimov, John Ruiz could if he wanted to.
    Ruiz

In his last fight Ruiz knocked Otis fucking Tisdale out and he had not been knocked out for 3 fights. That my friends is true power. In the other ten times Tisdale had been knocked out none of them were in such a ferocious way as how John Ruiz literally threw him around the ring.

Floored Iron chinned Golota, smashed up Oquendo, scared Lewis off with a show of his guns.

He punched Nikolay Valuev so hard that after the fight Valuevs official height went from 7 foot 2 all the way down to 7 foot. What happened to those extra two inches? I will tell you what, John Ruiz.

Ruiz has one of the most devastating punches in the history of not just boxing, but the world. No doubt if Greece was still around he would be a Greek God.

Conclusion

Klitschko cannot hit hard, Ruiz hits extremely hard

Stamina

Klitschko

Huffing and puffing in every fight he is in, he looked like he was going to die against Samuel Peters. He doesnt have good stamina after 2 rounds in which he hardly ever gets close to his opponent to smother there shots.

Ruiz
    Has gone the distance MANY times, and he is EXTREMELY fit. Doesnt just have to box when he is in the ring, he can wrestle, clinch, push and tough stuff like that. Sometimes even for the whole fight. Thats true stamina folks.

Conclusion
    Record speaks for itself, Ruiz has gone the distance a lot more times than Klitschko has thus he is FAR FITTER and has MUCH BETTER STAMINA

Heart

Klitschko
    Quit against Byrd, pretending he has shoulder injury

Ruiz
    Even though he has been floored (klitschko has never had such a dilemma) and had a loss on his record of 19 seconds, he is 2 times HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!! He is a throwback to the days when men who didnt fight were called Galiens and picked on. Ruiz is a beast in the ring but a gentleman out of it, and not because he is scared someone will bitch slap him, aint that something?

Excitement factor

Klitschko
    Scared to throw a punch, scared to get hit, smells of onions. He pitter patts and tries to box. Boring to watch except for the laughs over his stupid voice

Ruiz
    Intense work rate, and a very funny man. In a Ruiz fight anything can happen, knockdowns, disqualification, low blows, sweat, blood you name it Ruiz brings it. Fantastic stuff. Not scared of anything and proves this by repeatedly getting pummeled in the face.

Overall Conclusion

Klitschko is a fraud. He does not want to fight Ruiz who has sent him 2 letters in the post. What does Wlad do when he gets them? Pretends he cant speak English very well! The facts are there, Ruiz is pressing for this fight and Wlad is running scared, like Lewis, like Byrd and like Tua for a rematch.

Ruiz can be summed up in 1 word, and that word is CHAMPION.

Yours in manliness,
    Fantana
    CAN I BUY SOME OF THOSE STRONG DRUGS YOU ARE TAKING ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

El Kabong Guest

He's not on drugs he's naturally bonkers....but you didn't hear that from me

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with 'Nouk....

I think he's onto something.....

Ruiz vs. Audley "The Undisputed Truth" 2008.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That boy has been licking that toad again.
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let this be a lesson for our young members.

DON'T SMOKE CRACK!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stay away from the brown Acid my man

One thing I can see Is Ruiz beating the yelling hairless wookie McCline on Sat. Night But forget About Klitschko.........That would just be a Fugly fight Imo stylistically

Thread Information