Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hype of Danny William, Hype of Audley harrison and now Hype of David Haye?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hype of Danny William, Hype of Audley harrison and now Hype of David Haye?

my reply is to leftlee, bonin thomson is absolute nobody, he not even ranked in the top 100, but Khali meehan has fought for a world title and just lost on a split decision.
    Also william ko khali meehan in less 30 second, Khali meehan is ranked no4 by the WBA world ranking.
    Do you know that bonin has been ko by audley harrison 4 years ago

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hype of Danny William, Hype of Audley harrison and now Hype of David Haye?

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    I can't believe people are responding to this moron, no offense folks but this guy keeps coming back under different accounts sucking up to Wlad, by the way Truthandhonesty you should try a little bit better and not speak broken English its a bit of a give away.
    I honestly have no clue what you are talking about! you do realise that there more than 1 person that struggle with english and also a fan of Wladimir, just because Wladimir Klitschko can speak many language very well does not mean that all his fans can

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To those of you who care ( not sure anyone does ) but Herbie Hide just won in 2 rounds . He had his guy on the floor in the first . Then got deducted a point . Then finished the fight in the second round . The knockout was quite funny cuz the opponent tried to get up but fell flat on his face .

Bring on Herbie vs Enzo .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

David haye does not rank any where as high as khali meehan, in the heavyweight list and never will.
    Thomaz bonin is not a monster or then that would make every average person in germany a monster.
    Thomaz bonin is 6ft1 and just fat
    The average german is slightly over 6ft 1, I hope you get my point

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TruthandHonesty View Post
    I honestly have no clue what you are talking about! you do realise that there more than 1 person that struggle with english and also a fan of Wladimir, just because Wladimir Klitschko can speak many language very well does not mean that all his fans can
    It's all well and good that you are a fan of Wladimir Klitschko but do everyone (especially me) a favor and bring some reason and some rational thought to your posts.

I am a Wladimir Klitschko fan as well but let's be honest he has not yet solidified his legacy in the sport. He is just now starting to make his mark on the history of the sport....I rate Wladimir rate now as a good but not yet great Champion.

He's not in the top 10, not in the top 20, maybe not in the top 25 but he's making strides in his fights and if he unifies and defends his title successfully until he retires then obviously people will have to come to grips with him as a great fighter...he'd have to beat Jesus' ass to get in the top 10 though....top 15-20 might suit him though and that's in great company Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, etc...great fighters...Wlad can be up there with them

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TruthandHonesty View Post
    Your either incredibly stupid or you actually think in your bizarre mind people can't recognize its you its one of the two. You replied in an old Wladimir thread, where that same guy who started that topic was a fruitcake sucking up to Wlad with broken English like you. Now you expect me to believe that you just found that thread randomly ?? then tried to convince us your not him. Your as about as useful at hiding as a bloke with a pair of sunglasses on a bloke with one ear.
    Last edited by ICB; 03-11-2008 at 09:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    Get me a vid of Enzo landing coz I'm sure that he was off balance and had nothing to do with a punch.,
    Pretty sure I see a shot landed by Enzo then a stumble by Haye...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=beSvupzdMMY
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your are really confusing me, I have no idea what you are talking about and yes I did find that other topic by chance and am not the only one who replied to it, I was interested in it since my hero Muhammad Ali was mention and right now my favourtie boxer Wladimir.
    I really don't care if you believe me or not but I won't be replying back to anybody who accuses me of doing silly things.
    Why would I have 2 different account for? I'm have been very nice to you and I haven't accused you for being those other account that are jealous of Wladimir.

Right now Wladimir is not great as Ali, ALi retired at 41, wladimir is 31 also I love Ali more because of the things he done outside the ring, I loved it when he stood against the american goverment especially when they forced him to go war, how many great are there like him on this planet?
    How many people like Ali risk everything for the right thing?

So right now Wladimir is not on ALi level

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    viewed it a gazillion times and I cant see a landed punch..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont get why people cant embrace goodness when it is served up on a silver platter...

David Haye is one of the most exciting fighters on the planet BAR NONE!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    I personally think enzo fought with less defence and took more risk than he should have after he shook david haye. This is what caused him to get ko especially so early.
    I don't consider enzo anything more than khali meehan but he could have won quite easily if he stook to the game plan.

I knew after his mistake enzo would be kicking himself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock View Post
    viewed it a gazillion times and I cant see a landed punch..

At 1 min of the video Enzo catches Haye with a short left hook on the inside...
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

El Kabong Guest

People think THAT is going to beat Wladimir Klitschko?!?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    People FUKIN KNOW THAT is going to beat Wladimir Klitschko cold!!!! I am also the biggest Yankee fan in the world
    Fixed it for you
    Last edited by JT Rock; 03-11-2008 at 11:11 PM.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    It's all well and good that you are a fan of Wladimir Klitschko but do everyone (especially me) a favor and bring some reason and some rational thought to your posts.

I am a Wladimir Klitschko fan as well but let's be honest he has not yet solidified his legacy in the sport. He is just now starting to make his mark on the history of the sport....I rate Wladimir rate now as a good but not yet great Champion.

He's not in the top 10, not in the top 20, maybe not in the top 25 but he's making strides in his fights and if he unifies and defends his title successfully until he retires then obviously people will have to come to grips with him as a great fighter...he'd have to beat Jesus' ass to get in the top 10 though....top 15-20 might suit him though and that's in great company Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, etc...great fighters...Wlad can be up there with them

No he can't.

Thread Information