Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hype of Danny William, Hype of Audley harrison and now Hype of David Haye?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hype of Danny William, Hype of Audley harrison and now Hype of David Haye?

I don't like disrespecting anyone but I don't like people being brainwashed by the media, there no doubt that David Haye is probably the best at cruiserweight at the moment but also you have to remember that David Haye is originally a Heavyweight

Just because David Haye weight about 14 stone and 4 pound (on the weigh scale at cruiserweight limit) that doesn't mean David Haye has the power of a cruiserweight
    By the time Haye step in the ring, 1 day after the weighting, haye has (atleast) put 10 pound on
    Since david haye originally weight 16-17 stones, Haye is alway carrying heavyweight power, even when he fighting at cruiserweight limit
    When david haye is draining his weight from 16 to 14 stone in just a few of months, no power is as lost as long as David Haye is weight training, but losing weight increase speed and probably more power in most cases.
    Only power will be lost if Haye weigh 14 stone for too long but after the fight Haye jump back to 16 stone within weeks.
    Both Danny William and David Haye have disrespected the Klitschko brother after they (suspicious) victory. As Danny William had beaten a washed up tyson after tyson ran out of steam. David Haye has just beaten Enzo who got careless after he rocked David Haye within the first 20second of the first round. Danny William must have underestimated Vitali Klitschko as Vitali Klitschko was not impressive against the south- paw corrie sander who could make anyone look bad.
    This time David Haye has underestimated Wladimir Klitschko because of his lackluster performance against sounth paw Sultan Ibragimov as Ibragimov would have made any fighter from any era look bad on that night since Ibragimov was just bent at a angle and waiting for a counter punch.
    David Haye is no doubt the most talented Heavyweight fighter from Britain but unfortunantely for him once a Heavyweight fighter hit his chin, Haye dream of becoming a Heavyweight world champion will go down the drain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hype of Danny William, Hype of Audley harrison and now Hype of David Haye?

I can't believe you say Enzo rocked Haye

Enzo never connected Haye stumbled and had nothing to do with Enzo he just lost his balance.

Your comparison to Haye and Danny Williams is complete bullshit. Haye has been a world champ were Danny had not before he face Vitali and fought no major fighters (Tyson was shot) and you said it yourself Williams ONLY beat a washed up Tyson and people were bragging about that beacuse of the name he beat "Tyson" but that's all it was a name whears Haye has proved he is a force and has beaten a PRIME Enzo Maccarinelli.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hype of Danny William, Hype of Audley harrison and now Hype of David Haye?

But Haye was a champ at cruiserweight, he won no title at Heavyweight that danny has, If you say Haye just lost his balance wihtout someone connecting then what could happen when a big man connect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TruthandHonesty View Post
    But Haye was a champ at cruiserweight, he won no title at Heavyweight that danny has, If you say Haye just lost his balance wihtout someone connecting then what could happen when a big man connect.
    Yes he ain't won a title at heavy but did Ray Austin win a title when he thought Wlad NO, did Matt Skelton win a title when he fought Chagaev NO, but Haye did beat a monster in Tomasz Bonin KO'ing him in over a minute knocking him down 3 times in the process?? Yes. Big wow Williams had a WBU or a British but he beat no-one, titles don't mean everything in boxing, Manny Pacquiao ain't got a title (Or a small title in WBC International if you wanna count that) and yet he's number 2 P4P, it's the opposition that counts and your title theory is just stupid. Beating Tomasz Bonin is worth more than beating Audley Harrison for the British title.

Your balance theory is pathetic also. Haye lost his balance while moving out the way of a shot. That is normal Kevin Mitchell lost his balance in the Johnasson fight and went on his ass, that's like saying if Kevin Mitchell's next opponent connects with a jab he will be KO'd as he went on his ass without anybody even connecting. You know how stupid that sounds ?? Lots of fighters lose their balance in fights especially with the advertisements on the ring floor and even the commentator talked about Haye's footweear are slipperey.
    Last edited by leftylee; 03-11-2008 at 04:53 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Williams or Harrison

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Baby-Faced-Assassin View Post
    Haye shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Williams or Harrison
    I know, comparing Haye to Danny Williams is one of the worst comparison's I've ever seen.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't understand a word of what he just said...

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You could just say that about anybody who trips tho couldn't you.

And the fact that you're using his chin as factor in deciding how shit he will be at heavyweight, you might want to take into consideration that the guy you're defending has actually been down 11 times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The thing I don't get is how so many people are ready to hand the heavyweight division over to Haye. He isn't proven at HW. Fighting some guy nobody knows/respects doesn't mean much. If that were the case then Roy Jones Jr would have been at the top of the heap after he beat Ruiz. At least he got a belt out of the deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wladimir became world champion at 24 and i doubt haye will ever become one. It a disgrace to mention them in the same breathe and you should keep him in the same breathe as danny william at the most, wladimir has never been on the floor by a cruiserweight, never mind ko

not even the worst fighter have 1 loss especially by a 42 year old with just will 22 pro fight fought. Haye would have had many more losses if he was fighting at heavyweight and porbably have to be retired at just a few ko losses since he not man enough to handle them
    wil haye ever win 50 pro fight, he will be washed up before his 30th pro fight

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wladimir became world champion at 24 and i doubt haye will ever become one. It a disgrace to mention them in the same breathe and you should keep him in the same breathe as danny william at the most, wladimir has never been on the floor by a cruiserweight, never mind ko

not even the worst fighter have 1 loss especially by a 42 year old with just will 22 pro fight fought. Haye would have had many more losses if he was fighting at heavyweight and porbably have to be retired at just a few ko losses since he not man enough to handle them
    wil haye ever win 50 pro fight, he will be washed up before his 30th pro fight

Wladimir has never been floored by a Cruizerweight but lucky for us u told us in your first post that Haye is really a Heavyweight.
    Now quite a few Heavys have floored Wlad and a couple have stopped him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but all those heavyweight have fought world champion

sanders has fought Vitali, rahman and ofcourse wladimir

Ross purity fought and got a draw against tommy morrison

Brewster is not worth mentioning since his win was suspicious, but he became world champion just 6 month after stealing a win against wladimir

I am a young heavyweight so if 42 yr old cruiser weight hurt haye, then what would I do.

Yes i have said haye a original heavyweight but I've also said that any heavyweight can ko anyone with 1 punch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Wladimir has never been floored by a Cruizerweight but lucky for us u told us in your first post that Haye is really a Heavyweight.
    Now quite a few Heavys have floored Wlad and a couple have stopped him
    but all those heavyweight have fought HW world champion

sanders has fought Vitali, rahman and ofcourse wladimir

Ross purity fought and got a draw against tommy morrison

Brewster is not worth mentioning since his win was suspicious, but he became world champion just 6 month after stealing a win against wladimir

When haye fight for a HW world title which I doubt, because his glass chin will be expose once again, only then you can make this ridiculous point but erm sorry you still can't, because ;
    Yes i have said haye a original heavyweight but I've also said that any heavyweight can ko anyone with 1 punch

I am a young heavyweight so if 42 yr old cruiser weight hurt haye, then what would I do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    I can't believe you say Enzo rocked Haye

Enzo never connected Haye stumbled and had nothing to do with Enzo he just lost his balance.

Your comparison to Haye and Danny Williams is complete bullshit. Haye has been a world champ were Danny had not before he face Vitali and fought no major fighters (Tyson was shot) and you said it yourself Williams ONLY beat a washed up Tyson and people were bragging about that beacuse of the name he beat "Tyson" but that's all it was a name whears Haye has proved he is a force and has beaten a PRIME Enzo Maccarinelli.
    Haye was not in serious trouble but Enzo clearly sent him back with that shot...Nothing to do with Balance...
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    I know, comparing Haye to Danny Williams is one of the worst comparison's I've ever seen.
    I don't think william is that much better than haye but it surely is one of the worst comparison. prime William went 8 round against Vitali KLitschko
    I really doubt haye will Last more that few round against any top HW fighter, and we will see

Thread Information