Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs 'Nawlins View Post
Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G View Post
In 2009 you will be singing with me or I will be singing with you. Knowing PBF, I think my tune will prevail and you will be making apologees to the forum
You're right, by 2009 we'll know who's right and who's wrong.

So why not spend 2008 talking about the fights that are actually happening instead of starting threads everyday about this fight that isn't happening?
Really can not see to many at all getting pummed up and clamoring for a GBP cash-grab rematch while the top 7-8 welters have fights pending with one another or just coming of the same.

Me personnaly I want the man with the biggest swagger to get in class and start sorting it out as a dominate champion.I don't care if it's Cotto,winner of Margarito/Cintron...someone .What really happens if,A big If Imo, Oscar defeats Mayweather? Trilogy ........we Wait another 1 or 2 years.?
When did I ever say I was excited or clamoring for a Floyd-Oscar rematch? I didn't say that, because I'm not excited to see that fight.

But this thread is about the Ring Magazine belt, and I have yet to see a viable explanation of why Floyd shouldn't be the Ring Welterweight Champ and why Miguel Cotto should.