Hi guys my name is alex, and im an ametur boxer... well kinda! i

im 17 years old and 5ft 11. i weight 78 kg

ive always wanted to do boxing, but i diddnt have a way of getting down my club.

I recently discovered to my joy, that there is a club in Hove (thats in england by the way) and got my ass down there.
i have been training 3 times a week with Scott welch (previous British and Eurpoean Heavy weight Champ in pro boxing, not amatuer) every now and again i get taught by Chris Eubank (im sure you know who he is).
Recently scott has been thinking about putting me in for some amater fights, and has been giving me some hard sparring practice with some guys from the club... one probelm, they are all lots lots better than me, and i have no idea how to deal with them.
I dont want to tell scott because i dont want him to think im not ready, this is a lifelong dream.
Ill give you a run through of my opponents and their fighting styles and i was wondering if you could give me any hints:

Ben:
hes 23 yrs old and stands at a mere 5ft 6, but dont let that fool you. he was a previous olympic silver meddalist in teakwondo, and he moves at the speed of light! he took up bodybuilding about 5 years ago and hes bigger than arnie, and punches like tyson. as you can imagine from a short bloke he uses both hands, and slips inside my guard all the time

Nav:
hes mid 20's and about 6 inches taller than me. hes been boxing since he was 9 and now hes bloody good! he has harder puches than normal and an airtight guard.
he can go offensive and denfesive, but he strength lies with counterpunching. he wits till i make a mistake and basically sharges through me landing 5 or 6 punches in rapid sucsession. did i mention he dances about like ali?!?

Aaron:

this guy is alot takker than me, and a skinny bitch. hes got arms about the size of my whole body and sits there jabbing me away from him. he moves really quickly, so by the time hes finished punching me hes off!

Chris Eubank Jr:

yes thats right i spar with Chris Eubanks son. hes 19 years old 6ft 4, , and roundly as wide as i am tall, hits like a train and really knows how to box. i can hit him a fair bit, but the more i land, the wilder his punches get, and trust me you dont want to be getting hit by one of them.

thats about it, i do fight other people, but i can beat them. i took my first KO the other day which was an amazing feeling, some guy tried to duck under my jab with out realising i was going for a jab to the head and a cross to the body, it put him in another time zone!
i dont lack punching power (im not saying it couldnt get any better) and my speed isnt bad either. throgh about 14 hours of ammased shadow boxing im not really telegraphing my punches any more. hwoever my footwork isnt so great, and has been even worse recently due to recovery from a fractured ankle.

anything you guys can suggest?

thanks alot guys, you rule

alex