Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Butterbean: "kimbo Doesn't Want To Fight Anybody That Can Knock Him Out!"

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wink Butterbean: "kimbo Doesn't Want To Fight Anybody That Can Knock Him Out!"

BUTTERBEAN: "KIMBO DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT ANYBODY THAT CAN KNOCK HIM OUT!"

"We're trying to work it out to whoever wins that fight with Kimbo, we fight them. That's who we want; we want Kimbo Slice after this," stated Eric "Butterbean" Esch as he made it perfectly clear that he anxious to test the beard of Slice. Check out what else he had to say as he talks more about Slice, his upcoming fight Gary Goodrich at the April 11th YAMMA debut and much more.

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content2263.html

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Butterbean: "kimbo Doesn't Want To Fight Anybody That Can Knock Him Out!"

Come on Pac, this is a site about boxing and serious MMA .... not fat deluded fools like Bimbo Slice and Butterbutt.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Butterbean: "kimbo Doesn't Want To Fight Anybody That Can Knock Him Out!"

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Come on Pac, this is a site about boxing and serious MMA .... not fat deluded fools like Bimbo Slice and Butterbutt.
    lol!

El Kabong Guest

I am sure Kimbo and his ZZ Top beard would be scared to actually box Butterbean....I'm sorry but I see no differences in their skill level when it comes to straight up boxing.

All this "street fighting" bullcrap just pisses me off....I'm a man, I don't pick fights, I don't believe in kicking, grappling, using foreign objects or having numerous people aiding me in a fight to take down one guy.....if I can't beat you with my own two fists all by my lonesome, then I don't deserve to beat you and that is why I am THE Southern Gentleman.

Kimbo Slice is nothing but a common thug and I have no respect for him or anyone else who does MMA.....you want to beat me with kicking and wrestling then fine but I won't respect you if you beat me that way, you might as well start pulling hair, scratching me, or hell maybe you need a knife or a gun to fight me....fine be a total pussy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    I am sure Kimbo and his ZZ Top beard would be scared to actually box Butterbean....I'm sorry but I see no differences in their skill level when it comes to straight up boxing.

All this "street fighting" bullcrap just pisses me off....I'm a man, I don't pick fights, I don't believe in kicking, grappling, using foreign objects or having numerous people aiding me in a fight to take down one guy.....if I can't beat you with my own two fists all by my lonesome, then I don't deserve to beat you and that is why I am THE Southern Gentleman.

Kimbo Slice is nothing but a common thug and I have no respect for him or anyone else who does MMA.....you want to beat me with kicking and wrestling then fine but I won't respect you if you beat me that way, you might as well start pulling hair, scratching me, or hell maybe you need a knife or a gun to fight me....fine be a total pussy
    So you're saying you won't have respect for anyone that decides to lock you in an arm lock and break your arm to beat you in a fight and will only respect someone who just uses their fists? Thats a bit close minded isnt it?
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

El Kabong Guest

If they want to fight like little girls then they can go right ahead....I'm not saying follow boxing rules to the fullest extent during a "street fight" but I think it's total bullcrap that people want to break people's arms and jump people....if you think you're big enough to fight a guy then you should be big enough to fight like a gentleman instead of some fucking punk.

So yes...someone can get me in an armbar and break my arm and no I wouldn't respect them at all. It's just my personal view of things....you don't have to agree, I have plenty of friends who don't agree but I strongly believe my way is the right way and even if I do fight someone I am not going to try and maim them or injure them on purpose or in any serious manner, I intend on proving myself as the better man first and if they end up getting injured because of that then it's their own damn fault.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If they want to fight like little girls then they can go right ahead....I'm not saying follow boxing rules to the fullest extent during a "street fight" but I think it's total bullcrap that people want to break people's arms and jump people....if you think you're big enough to fight a guy then you should be big enough to fight like a gentleman instead of some fucking punk.

So yes...someone can get me in an armbar and break my arm and no I wouldn't respect them at all. It's just my personal view of things....you don't have to agree, I have plenty of friends who don't agree but I strongly believe my way is the right way and even if I do fight someone I am not going to try and maim them or injure them on purpose or in any serious manner, I intend on proving myself as the better man first and if they end up getting injured because of that then it's their own damn fault.
    I can respect that, but I have to say that in a streetfight, I'm more interested in protecting myself from harm while doing the exact opposite to the other guy. The fastest way to do that is to hurt the other person quickly so that they lose the desire to fight, or are unable to fight. Considering the danger inherent in a streetfight, I'm more concerned with survival than honor!

But I do respect where you're coming from, and in a perfect world, I would agree completely. The problem is that the other guy probably won't have your sense of morality and honor...which can be deadly.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle MMA is a sport just like boxing is. MMA isn't called "fighting", it's not street fighting. It has rules. It's a sport. You don't have respect for anyone in MMA because of the rules?

Who's to say that an mma fighter would pull a kimura just as soon as a boxer would put on glioves.

And Kimbo would destroy Butterbean on his worst night. He's in a different class and Butterbean hasn't been relevant since he KO'd Bart Gunn.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If they want to fight like little girls then they can go right ahead....
    Why because you can't counter it?

In a street fight as far as I know its not about going about it delicately, its about winning by any means neccesary, but why would someone smaller then you not use their advantages? If they can outgrapple you then why not do so? If your background is boxing why should they stand with you? There's strategy in street fights too. If you're naturally bigger, then someone using their strengths against your strengths makes it even, if you want someone to go by your rules and play to your strengths instead of their own, then they arent the girly one
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd love to know the logic that came up with the idea that when perfecting a martial art the only polite weapon to use is your fists

Surely true mastery of unarmed combat involves making full use of all the most effective tactics to gain victory.

I guess in war you wouldn't consider it polite to use aircraft or tanks but just send in wave after wave of infantry.

It was your stunted mindset that was the reason the first and second world wars dragged on for so long as generals on both sides repeatedely sent their men to die on daily suicide runs across minefields

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    It was your stunted mindset that was the reason the first and second world wars dragged on for so long as generals on both sides repeatedely sent their men to die on daily suicide runs across minefields
    It's just a shame that you weren't around at the time to give them the benefit of your hard-earned strategic military expertise.

Is there no beginning to your knowledge, Bilbo?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information