Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PBF ducked Tony & is going to do the same to Cotto. Video here shows too much proof

Share/Bookmark
    SigmaMu Guest

Default PBF ducked Tony & is going to do the same to Cotto. Video here shows too much proof

VIDEO LINK:
    Viddler.com - SonOfPredator - Uploaded by BoxingHumor

People call me crazy when I say Floyd ducked Tony and they say the same thing to me when I say he will also duck Miguel Cotto but the evidence and the proof is there. You can't deny it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PBF ducked Tony & is going to do the same to Cotto. Video here shows too much pro

Hey Danny , i still asking why some of PBF fans deny this ? In this video is all clear , i know that he have a great trajectory in his career , Margarito is one of boxer that don't give a damn a purse that he will receive for fight with PBF and when he fought with Baldomir , Margarito was an a choice , why PBF didn't fight Margarito if he wanted to fight with Best , i know that in his Mind pass about Badomir " With This Guy Going Be a Piece of Cake " ....... I like when he said " I don't going call out any WW now "......CC Danny was great......

ICB Guest

Default Re: PBF ducked Tony & is going to do the same to Cotto. Video here shows too much pro

Quote Originally Posted by Macho View Post
    Hey Danny , i still asking why some of PBF fans deny this ? In this video is all clear , i know that he have a great trajectory in his career , Margarito is one of boxer that don't give a damn a purse that he will receive for fight with PBF and when he fought with Baldomir , Margarito was an a choice , why PBF didn't fight Margarito if he wanted to fight with Best , i know that in his Mind pass about Badomir " With This Guy Going Be a Piece of Cake " ....... I like when he said " I don't going call out any WW now "......CC Danny was great......

PBF fans don't deny this no offense but this has been done to death thats why theres no replies.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good video Danny I appreciate that must have taken ages to put together.

Still Margarito doesn't look so dangerous now since Paul Williams handled him relatively easily. And William's ain't all that seeing as Quintana outboxed him in his first defense.

I personally would fancy Oscar De La Hoya over both Williams and Margarito.

As for Cotto I still believe this fight will get made in 2009.

I had to laugh at Manny Steward's hating during the Baldomir fight.

Saying that any truly great fighter would have tried to look exciting and knock their overmatched opponent out to please the fans......

You mean like you trained your own Wladimir Klitschko to do eh Manny

Fuck Emmanuel Steward, all of his fighters are shit, they HAVE to fight like tall rangy robots and adopt Manny's awful style because he can't teach anything else. Witness the recent performances of Cintron and Andy Lee to see what happens when they can't follow the Wladdy gameplan.

Steward is a cock, Floyd is still p4p number 1 and come 2009 he will put a beating on Miguel Cotto

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Floyd is still p4p number 1 and come 2009 he will put a beating on Miguel Cotto

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

PBF fans don't deny this no offense but this has been done to death thats why theres no replies.
    It might have been done to death in pieces but I brought you guys the whole enchilada topped with extra chesse and salsa.
    This was just a reminder about how someone claimed he was retiring, then came back, said it was not about the money and now ONLY wants to fight ODLH and Hatton. (PERIOD) PBF claims he is retired to fight anyone other than those two guys. Floyd should not be allowed to have a choke hold on that Welter Weight WBC title. Either you defend it against a real Welter or drop like it's hot.

And to Bilbo, when Manny was laughing at PBF it was because Floyd was comparing himself to Robinson, Ali, Leonard, Hearns etc.. I never liked Stewie but one has to laugh with him about Floyd's claims,. that's all. I would not let Stewie train my dog.
    Did it take me long to do? Not as long as I thought it might. I switched software and I can make much bigger videos in much shorter time. I don't even know what I am doing half the time. I just learn as I go, as always.

BTW. All this talk about Cotto is going to make Floyd crack again. You seen what the Media, the fans and Tony did to PBF the first time around. If Tony wins, he is going to have both Cotto and PBF on his tail. One has to eliminate the other and we shall watch the ducking begin and in full force from PBF. Coming soon..
    Last edited by SigmaMu; 03-26-2008 at 04:03 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G View Post

It might have been done to death in pieces but I brought you guys the whole enchilada topped with extra chesse and salsa.
    This was just a reminder about how someone claimed he was retiring, then came back, said it was not about the money and now ONLY wants to fight ODLH and Hatton. (PERIOD) PBF claims he is retired to fight anyone other than those two guys.

And to Bilbo, when Manny was laughing at PBF it was because Floyd was comparing himself to Robinson, Ali, Leonard, Hearns etc.. I never liked Stewie but one has to laugh with him about Floyd's claims,. that's all. I would not let Stewie train my dog.
    Did it take me long to do? Not as long as I thought it might. I switched software and I can make much bigger videos in much shorter time. I don't even know what I am doing half the time. I just learn as I go, as always.

BTW. All this talk about Cotto is going to make Floyd crack again. You seen what the Media, the fans and Tony did to PBF the first time around. If Tony wins, he is going to have both Cotto and PBF on his tail. One has to eliminate the other and we shall watch the ducking begin and in full force from PBF. Coming soon..
    Floyd will fight Cotto in 09 Danny and when he wins by a comfortable UD everyone will just say, 'well Cotto was slow and one dimensional, Floyd should have fought Mosely'

But Cotto has to get past Alfonso Gomez first

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DGs_Diane View Post

I know that you believe in some kind of miracles bilbo but this one aint happening. I just showed you what he did to Tony and I showed you what he is doing to Cotto in the same fashion. You don't see a pattern? I praticly spelled it out for you in that video. geeeessshhh! I am starting to think you are not bilbo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This was just a reminder about how someone claimed he was retiring, then came back, said it was not about the money and now ONLY wants to fight ODLH and Hatton. (PERIOD) PBF claims he is retired to fight anyone other than those two guys. Floyd should not be allowed to have a choke hold on that Welter Weight WBC title. Either you defend it against a real Welter or drop like it's hot.

Hey Danny that Enchilada with extra cheese and salsa was DAMN GOOD man....I think that they going Miss this Menu ......Do you have any other Danny? ........for sharing with our friends you know........

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know that you believe in some kind of miracles bilbo but this one aint happening. I just showed you what he did to Tony and I showed you what he is doing to Cotto in the same fashion. You don't see a pattern? I praticly spelled it out for you in that video. geeeessshhh! I am starting to think you are not bilbo.
    I've always been a Floyd fan Danny. I like Cotto but he won't be able to beat Floyd.

Shame we are going to have to wait so long to see this but we'll get it late in 09.

I actually think the rematch with Oscar is a more risky fight than Cotto.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This was just a reminder about how someone claimed he was retiring, then came back, said it was not about the money and now ONLY wants to fight ODLH and Hatton. (PERIOD) PBF claims he is retired to fight anyone other than those two guys.

Floyd will fight Cotto in 09 Danny and when he wins by a comfortable UD everyone will just say, 'well Cotto was slow and one dimensional, Floyd should have fought Mosely'

Bilbo,
    I wonder if you and I are the ONLY ones in the forum who just can't see Cotto beating Floyd . As much as I want Cotto or anybody to beat him, I just can't see it. I have to agree that I see more challenge against ODLH and also Castillo I. I have not seen anybody out there give Floyd as big of a challenge.
    Last edited by Chino; 03-26-2008 at 04:19 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post

Bilbo,
    I wonder if you and I are the ONLY ones in the forum who just can't see Cotto beating Floyd . As much as I want Cotto or anybody to beat him, I just can't see it.
    We arn't alone mate don't worry. If you ran a poll asking who would win and how I bet everyone apart from Danny and his girl would side with Floyd via decision.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bilbo,
    I wonder if you and I are the ONLY ones in the forum who just can't see Cotto beating Floyd . As much as I want Cotto or anybody to beat him, I just can't see it.
    We arn't alone mate don't worry. If you ran a poll asking who would win and how I bet everyone apart from Danny and his girl would side with Floyd via decision.
    That's right Bilbo, and when Cotto beats Fraud, you can bow down to the King & his Queen, and pledge your allegiance to Cotto.

But all of that is a mute point, since Fraud won't take a fight with Cotto, he's too busy fighting guys he already beat, first ODLH, and then it will be Hatton again, to which afterwards, he'll cry like a baby again, and announce his retirement again.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bilbo,
    That's right Bilbo, and when Cotto beats Fraud, you can bow down to the King & his Queen, and pledge your allegiance to Cotto.

But all of that is a mute point, since Fraud won't take a fight with Cotto, he's too busy fighting guys he already beat, first ODLH, and then it will be Hatton again, to which afterwards, he'll cry like a baby again, and announce his retirement again.
    As long as Cotto keeps winning Floyd will fight him eventually.

But honestly De La Hoya is a bigger challenge than Cotto. He's got more skills and is much bigger.

Cotto has nothing to challenge Floyd with, he's too slow and not big enough to be a serious risk to Floyd.

I don't understand how people say Floyd is ducking the little 5 ft 6 Cotto and instead fighting a 5 ft 10 much bigger, and much slicker fighter in Oscar De La Hoya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As long as Cotto keeps winning Floyd will fight him eventually.

But honestly De La Hoya is a bigger challenge than Cotto. He's got more skills and is much bigger.

Cotto has nothing to challenge Floyd with, he's too slow and not big enough to be a serious risk to Floyd.

I don't understand how people say Floyd is ducking the little 5 ft 6 Cotto and instead fighting a 5 ft 10 much bigger, and much slicker fighter in Oscar De La Hoya.
    Hey Bilbo i dont think that Floyd is ducking a 5ft 6 Cotto , he is ducking Cottos potencial to Knock him out and i dont know why they say he is slow when he just defeated the 2 most faster in WW Div.......

Thread Information