Hi, I'm a new member to the forums, but have been a long time reader of the site and of the posts. Always been very helpful. Recently i've been frustrated by a minor, dull, jammed sensation in my right hip. For a while i thought it was due to improper recovery. Meaning, after throwing a straight right and following with a left hook, i felt the sensation in my right hip and figured it was from over-torquing. When i tightened up my form and recovered my right back to guard more succinctly before throwing out the left hook the pain subsided. I figured that since that hook was coming to soon (or before my body was back in neutral stance) it was "yanking" my right hip too hard and causing that pain. Now after about a week of no pain - it's come back. My suspicion is that i'm over exaggerating the rotation of my feet (when initiating strikes) and putting too much torque on my hips. Has anybody dealt with this? Any comments would be extremely helpful as aside from this frustration my training has been coming along nicely. Thanks...