Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I'm turning into a man!

No, I have not just found my first signs of pubes sprouting around my sausage.. Nor have I just touched my first pair of bare boobies..

No my friends,,, Today I went looking at rental properties!! I'm 26 and still living at home with my girlfriend, and my parents..and it SUX!!! But not for long!! I have been talking about moving out for the last 2 years now, and i'm so excited that it's about to happen.. To say my mother and girlfriend get along is like saying Hitler got along with Jews... It's chaos, and i've been living in the middle of it...

My entire reserve of mental energy (what is left after finishing work) is spent hearing my mum complain about my girlfriend or girlfriend complaining about my mum... Mind you, I have plans in life, and none contain the vision of living at home forever.

We looked at 3 houses today.. One was in a realllllly crapppppy area and was pretty small. The other 2 were super nice though, and in nice family area's... One even had a good outside area where I can hang a punching back etc, and a spare room to set up a mini office or Gym.
    It's my first big step into the world of actually being an adult. I think the mental step though is going to be the biggest. I want to start a small business soon, but my self image while living in my bedroom 24/7 in my parents house just can't take make the move...
    I think my motivation is only going to go up, and improve my life in just about every way!!!
    Problem is there is about 20 to 30 people at every rental house inspection, so it decreases the odds of getting the house we want drastically.

But fingers crossed..

The time has come for Dizaster to become a man!!
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I'm turning into a man!

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    No, I have not just found my first signs of pubes sprouting around my sausage.. Nor have I just touched my first pair of bare boobies..

No my friends,,, Today I went looking at rental properties!! I'm 26 and still living at home with my girlfriend, and my parents..and it SUX!!! But not for long!! I have been talking about moving out for the last 2 years now, and i'm so excited that it's about to happen.. To say my mother and girlfriend get along is like saying Hitler got along with Jews... It's chaos, and i've been living in the middle of it...

My entire reserve of mental energy (what is left after finishing work) is spent hearing my mum complain about my girlfriend or girlfriend complaining about my mum... Mind you, I have plans in life, and none contain the vision of living at home forever.

We looked at 3 houses today.. One was in a realllllly crapppppy area and was pretty small. The other 2 were super nice though, and in nice family area's... One even had a good outside area where I can hang a punching back etc, and a spare room to set up a mini office or Gym.
    It's my first big step into the world of actually being an adult. I think the mental step though is going to be the biggest. I want to start a small business soon, but my self image while living in my bedroom 24/7 in my parents house just can't take make the move...
    I think my motivation is only going to go up, and improve my life in just about every way!!!
    Problem is there is about 20 to 30 people at every rental house inspection, so it decreases the odds of getting the house we want drastically.

But fingers crossed..

Your really going to enjoy that when it actually happens for you. Trust me on it

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good on you! Nothing like a bit of independance and the freedom to do what you want. Its good to be King of the Castle

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good luck mate you can't become a master pua living at home with your mom,

Actually living with your girlfriend still makes it difficult unless you can pursuade her that she loves women too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good for you bud!

I thought you bungy jumped with vine or stuck your hands in a jar full of fire-ants or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember when I got my first place right after I got out of the Marine Corp, it was one of the greatest feelings you will have in your life, trust me on this. It's almost like driving a car by yourself for the first time

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post

But fingers crossed..

Congradulations! Living with your parents is cool for awhile because with no major bills to pay you can save save save your money. But it gets old after a long time having to abide with their rules and whatnot and not getting to have the place to yourself (especially if you've a girlfriend living with you ).

I'm still livin' with my parents, but eventually I'm sure I'll get tired and move out. Does your GF have a job? If so it should be easy affording a place to live with your combined paychecks.

Thread Information