Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: GUYS V.S. GIRLS

i dont have any girls in my gym, but i used to have them at my muay thai gym. when i sparred with them they asked me to hit them full contact with the punches. i hit them full on in the body, but not in the head!

sparring isnt neccisarily full contact, however some trainign sessions we are told to. when you know the technique you gotta learn to take some pain, your opponent isnt there to make his shots, hes there to take the head off

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

alex is quite right. Sparring is not the same as fighting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

btw cool clicks snakey and missy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so if you were at a abr and got in a fight and used the principles of boxing would it not be considerd "practise" or some sort of preperation? Thats the whole reason i decided to get seriously into boxing, I was getting into fights like every weekend when i was out on the town and I liked fighting, but i needed a better way of doing so with out the police getting involved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha, you sound like me
    al i ever do is get in fights with the local pikey family. i beat up one of their older brothers cause he tried to steal my tennis racket. now all i do is fight them as they come at me in their thousands. they are all fat and weak, not to mention slow!
    you can hit full contact kidstates, just as long as the guy your fighting knows you are, theres nothing worse than a dickhead that takes it too far when your having a bit of technical sparring.
    every gym has one, you get in the ring and whip out a jab or 2 and they start throwing haymakers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh no worries i wasn't planning on stopping, i dream is to do some stupid shit like roy jones jr. signiture punch in fight night round 2. were he f**kin sticks his chin out left right then throw that haymaker, if i could pull that off in the ring it would be f**king dope

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well keep dreaming! ill tell you now a proper boxing match is a little different, if you got smacked really hard, it jumbles up your head somewhat. but youv been in fights so you know that.
    i dont know why you all hate jones so much. the guy is slick as hell, amazing handspeeds for a l/heavy. he does have a silly face and a glass jaw but that doesnt make him public enemy number 1 in my book!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love Roy jones hes a pretty good boxer and all but that friggin song he just came out with is imposible to beat, friggin puttin the bad boy in the speekers while your sparring or hittin the bag, make me take the bag out the f**king ceiling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the way i see it is if a girl wants to take up a sport, which can be dangerous then she has to accept a few punches even from a guy,else wats the point in doin it if it aint a fair fight, and u can say 2 me well man v woman aint really a fair fight but in some cases it can be, i spar wit boys at my gym if i got treated differently i'd feel well odd!! i also spar with the 2 other girls there (who also expects a fair fight)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i know what your saying! girls are naturally weaker (hey leave off those bad clicks and let me finish) but they are naturally quicker, and catch onto technique better.
    i have found through other martial arts training at girls are fare more flexible and are also able to learn and grasp more than 1 thing at a time. i am however happy hitting a girl full on in the head. if i can knockout my opponents ina boxing ring that are 5 years older and 6 inches taller i dont like to think that i would do to a female boxer. i
    ts the same, if a girl could clearly really hurt a less powerful female boxer (i hope anyway) then they would hit them as hard as they could.
    i hope i diddnt offend/incriminate myself too much!

alex

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

na thats cool, its ur opinion, but i do tink ur a complete ****** now!! ONLY JOKIN!!! i do agree wit ya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

phew, thank god for that! "there is no wrath like that of a pissed off woman"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ha ha true that!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im 200lb, and my ex could have floored me when i ended it.
    but she was cheating *whimper* but she was drunk and with her ex.
    so i gave her the sack and kicked the shite out of her ex for breaking my heart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the 1st person i'd get if me bloke cheated on me is him, id kik his head in then id get the bitch, but if she dint no about me i wouldnt do nowt cos den shes probably in the same boat as me!

Thread Information