Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default This morning>:(

Woke up a little late this morning, so as I do when I'm late I decided to go catch the train so as to beat all the traffic.
    My Dad was leaving at the same time and said he'd bring me in.
    IWe headed in to the town. Got stuck in traffic a little bit. The train left at 8.00am we arrived at 7.59am.
    They were just closing the gates and I looked at my Dad asking what I'd do. He said, just jump them, the trains still there.
    He was right so I jumped the gat and as I turned to geton the still open train I was caught by the back, thrown against a fence and a forearm put to my throat.
    With that, this inspector fella started screaming at me. Shouting about being late and all this. He had me pinned to the fence and I was starting to get very annoyed. I slippedmy left arm loose and low andbared my elbow. He had his fist clenched so if he swung I was going to split him.

My Dad ran in and cried out "what the hell are you at." and grabbed the guy off me.

The inspector roars "he jumped the fence as the train was leaving (platform is 20 ft wide there!!!)
    My Dad said calmly "Yeah he was wrong but don't touch him."
    The inspector fella barred me from the station and threw a tirrade of (unprovoked) abuse at me. "Young peope no respect" etc.

All this time the train stood at the platform, doors open.
    It hadn't even left by the time I left the station.
    I was livid and dearly wish I'd cracked him on the forehead.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: This morning>:(

are you considering pressing charges for assault?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    are you considering pressing charges for assault?
    My Dad said I should at least report him to his employers, I'm not gona report him to the police, but I do think he deserves a reality check. If he did that to another guy my age, he could have had gotten himself hurt.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

agreed, he wouldn't have got a smack and the other guy would have got in big trouble for it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    agreed, he wouldn't have got a smack and the other guy would have got in big trouble for it.
    I didn't say anything more about this. My Dad followd it up though.
    Apparently he told them I was a boxer or somethging and the inspector's jaw dropped!
    I'm not sure what action the rail company took

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny View Post
    Woke up a little late this morning, so as I do when I'm late I decided to go catch the train so as to beat all the traffic.
    IWe headed in to the town. Got stuck in traffic a little bit. The train left at 8.00am we arrived at 7.59am.
    They were just closing the gates and I looked at my Dad asking what I'd do. He said, just jump them, the trains still there.
    He was right so I jumped the gat and as I turned to geton the still open train I was caught by the back, thrown against a fence and a forearm put to my throat.
    With that, this inspector fella started screaming at me. Shouting about being late and all this. He had me pinned to the fence and I was starting to get very annoyed. I slippedmy left arm loose and low andbared my elbow. He had his fist clenched so if he swung I was going to split him.

My Dad ran in and cried out "what the hell are you at." and grabbed the guy off me.

The inspector roars "he jumped the fence as the train was leaving (platform is 20 ft wide there!!!)
    The inspector fella barred me from the station and threw a tirrade of (unprovoked) abuse at me. "Young peope no respect" etc.

I'd go back there the next day so if the same guy tries to jump on me, I can whip the dog-shit out of him.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't you guys have the right to self defense? here in the states we scream out self defense in court all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think he was fucking out of order Donny. He's there to report he has no rights to put his hands on you. You did well not to react.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well to be honest, I was so taken aback, I was so shocked, it was a couple of minutes before I even thought I may have to defend myself!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Donny you have lots of drama in your life. Never a dull moment in the donny camp.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You should of beat his ass. Hell your dad should of beat his ass. I wouldn't let no fool throw my son against a fence and put a forearm against his throat without beating his ass. What kind of shitt is that? You and your dad should be ashame of yourselves. I'm going to neg rep you. If your dad was a poster here, I would neg rep him too. I'm really disappointed in you Donny. Hang your head in shame

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

You should of beat his ass. Hell your dad should of beat his ass. I wouldn't let no fool throw my son against a fence and put a forearm against his throat without beating his ass. What kind of shitt is that? You and your dad should be ashame of yourselves. I'm going to neg rep you. If your dad was a poster here, I would neg rep him too. I'm really disappointed in you Donny. Hang your head in shame
    Ha Thanks VD.

I can't do anything.
    When I was 18 I tried to pull a friend out of a fight. A guy came at me with a knife and I ended up taking it off him and beating him up. Beating him r3eally bad.
    I got an Adult caution and although the police saw the cctv footage and dropped all charges on me and cleared my record in their minds it still two strikes because I box and I got in that situation in the first place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, only one thing to do....

Go to the station at night and urinate on the doornob to his booth
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats an idea man,
    I was also thinking of giving him the seven days of christmas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats an idea man,
    I was also thinking of giving him the seven days of christmas.

lol
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Thread Information