Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Outlandish and/or Embarrassing Ring Entrances (extra pts if followed by a loss)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Outlandish and/or Embarrassing Ring Entrances (extra pts if followed by a loss)

It's bad enough when you come into the ring prancing and dancing, or wearing ridiculous costumes... making an a** out of yourself. But if you should happen to lose, welllllll.... that makes it a whole lot worse and humiliating. Camacho and Naseem are the most outlandish entrances that come to mind. Anyone else?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Outlandish and/or Embarrassing Ring Entrances (extra pts if followed by a loss)

Naseem just tried copying Eubank all the time.

Eubank's entrance against Collins was cool, and we all know what followed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Outlandish and/or Embarrassing Ring Entrances (extra pts if followed by a lo

in recent times...marcus beyer v green I. beyer was introduced on stage by a rock band who played an entire song for him to dance to for 3 mins. he then got knocked down three times in two rounds.

coorleys crazy head gear... then beaten by cotto.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Outlandish and/or Embarrassing Ring Entrances (extra pts if followed by a lo

Appolo Creed entrance in Rocky 1 & 4 :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Outlandish and/or Embarrassing Ring Entrances (extra pts if followed by a loss)

the spinks concert before the judah rematch.
    naz came in on a magic carpet
    definetly apollo creed in rocky 4.

also that mask chop chop had on before the cotto fight was just plain scary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was going to mention both of them ........ the spinks one was funny as, I was so happy he got beat after all that shit infront of his own fans.

That thing chop chop had on his head was something you would see shitknot wearing.

Freaky as fuck ....LOL

BABABOOEY Guest

You stole my answer "Boxer". Spinks definitely takes the crown.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would have to say Jorge "El Maromero" Paez, not only did he wear costumes. but would cut into his hair to put messages and sign's on his hair, also shorts, boot's anyplace he could find space.
    *The famous batman sign on his head. For his first fight in Los Angeles, C.A he put "NO SMOG" we have huge smog problem here.
    *The bride dress, The soldier clothes during desert storm war, President Clinton mask, EX-Mexican president Salinas de gortari, on and on and on... To his defense he comes from a circus family, I actually had the chance to see the circus as a little boy in Mexicali, B.C Mexico he was an acrobat hence his nick-name "MAROMERO" which translates to the "SOMERSAULT" which became his trademark to somersault after a fight. Now his age and all the thing's that come with boxing for many years has taken it's toll, if you don't know who I'm talking about look for when he fought Oscar de la Hoya.

BABABOOEY Guest

Not for nothing "TITOFAN", Trinidad's entrance vs. Hopkins seemed to take forever, with him stopping in the aisles to dance and sing. . . . . . . only to finally enter that ring and get his clock cleaned.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BABABOOEY
    Not for nothing "TITOFAN", Trinidad's entrance vs. Hopkins seemed to take forever, with him stopping in the aisles to dance and sing. . . . . . . only to finally enter that ring and get his clock cleaned.
    Oops.... for some reason I KNEW that would come up.

BABABOOEY Guest

Dude, your name is TITOFAN. What else did you expect?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But Tito was just being Tito... happy to be there, enjoying the moment and the adulation. Unfortunately, his script didn't have a happy ending. In his defense (not that I'm partial or anything... ), his song and dance had less to do with arrogance and more to do with enjoying himself going into the ring. Whereas some of the other fighters that put on shows seem to do so out of arrogance and self-importance. (Did you buy it?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan
    But Tito was just being Tito... happy to be there, enjoying the moment and the adulation. Unfortunately, his script didn't have a happy ending. In his defense (not that I'm partial or anything... ), his song and dance had less to do with arrogance and more to do with enjoying himself going into the ring. Whereas some of the other fighters that put on shows seem to do so out of arrogance and self-importance. (Did you buy it?)
    I might agree with that...but one thing that really got me...was the whole Wright debacle.

Winky said before the fight: "I'm not that good @ stare downs, but I did'nt come to get into a staring contest, I came to win."

Tito slammed his gloves down on Winky & that would be about the most significant blows he would land against Wright all night long. That did it for me.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After that...the greatest was the Spinks entrance show. Loved it...especially the end result. Nelly...you are the bomb. What a buncha fookin sell outs! Nelly for Christ's sake!!! Fookin Nelly.

Shoulda got Common...or Wu-Tang...or atleast maybe Inspecta-Deck.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

kahli mahmeen vs brewster

this wasn't the worst but it was just long for no damn reason. kahli maheen was just walkin slow as hell.

Thread Information