Now Hector "Macho" Camacho in May 31 , will complete his return in to the Ring , facing with Perry Ballard for the strap of 154 pnd of the unknown organism of World Boxing Empire (WBE) in St. Petersburg.....

By the past months Camacho had been in Tampa Florida , where keep busy and training for in that way be far of problems that took him to accomplish few months in jail in Mississippi 2007..........
Now he is near of 47 years old and commented; " I'm really making a full training in the Gym , at my age i feel in good Health and with special younger. In my career i earned a lot of money and good experiences , i met a lot of President of other countries and people of the whole world. I was Bless , but i feel that left me 4 or 5 years more , i want to do the same as George Foreman and Muhammad Ali done winning a World Title at his 40 years old , a lot of people would not give me the reason , because i'm not the same as before , but i really focus on my agenda fight that i would like to make ".........

" Here is my Goals; i always think in bigger , i was a World Champion 9 times and i will get the #10 , then i can fight with Ricardo Mayorga , he is already in my list , then Miguel Cotto , who won to Gomez , but i still having my boxing that somes doesn't have it and i know that i will win him (Cotto) "........

" I made everything and i earned a lot of money , i don't know to do nothing different , but if i win this fight with Ballard , i still be the "Macho" ".......

I don't know you guys , but i know that Camacho during his almost 30 years of career , he faced to somes great boxers as Edwin "Chapo" Rosario , Greg Haugen , Julio Cesar Chavez , ODLH and Tito Trinidad , but i still saying that Camacho is a real Damn Crazy Guy...........

What do you thinks guys?