Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Rev. Wright insane???

Lyle your the only person I've heard who actually makes something of Obama and Ayers working on the same board. That's all and what they were working on the Woods Fund which was great for Chicago.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

America has invaded Iraq and Americans are now fighting and dying there to keep the Iranians in power in Baghdad. Bush has bankrupted the economy and taken the first budget surplus since World War Two given to him by Clinton and turned it into the biggest deficit in history. His tax and economic policies have been a disaster and opinion polls show that the percentage of Americans who think America is on the wrong track hits a new high of 80%.

And what are the liberal media talking about? Obama's pastor.

A couple of weeks ago the New York Times revealed that all the US military analysts used by the media are all part of a Pentagon programme to push the Bush agenda on Iraq, something they were doing a year before we invaded. This is actually against the law in America, yet not one media organisation will even answer questions about why they allowed it to happen and there's a media blackout about it. The US media is worse than Pravda was.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by match View Post
    Actually, you just disproved yourself. sorry
    Where did I disprove myself I asked YOU to tell me what past Presidents had very little in terms of experience outside of school and ended up being great?

If you bothered to answer that question then you would see that Obama IS more like George W. Bush than you think....Obama is a 1 term Senator....1 term Senators don't make legislation, they don't create a big voting history, and they don't do very much at all except form connections with other older more experienced members of the Senate. So Obama has shown us nothing of what he believes other than CHANGE which could mean ANYTHING and it could be worse for people than the current policies.

As for Bill Ayers he bombed various places and was a member of The Weathermen a radical group which wanted to wage war on American policies and capitalism......a perfect friend (Obama's word for Ayers, not mine) for a major Presidential candidate.

Thread Information