Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Rev. Wright insane???

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Is Rev. Wright insane???

.....I'm leaning towards YES he is batshit crazy.

Obama is in trouble when he has to answer questions about Wright and the more Wright gets on television.

I've been to black churches before and I never heard anything remotely close to what Wright preached.

Wright would kind of benefit from Obama not getting the Democrat nomination because it would fuel his argument that the black people are still oppressed at a high level to this day.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is Rev. Wright insane???

I'm proud of obama for avoiding Wright, he has no need for bias,racist, pretend instrument of god. Throughout my study, only Rev. MLK has been the only black american that had no hate,no bias,no racism, in him. He preach for the ultimate good. No violence, no aggression, no controversial bullshit.

Wright imo wants all the attention he can get, obama is dodging everything thrown at him about wright. His having a hard time, and this piece of shit keeps running his mouth. Wright needs to stfu and go away. I can't stand whyning preachers like him, its bad enough I can't stand all the whyning democrats do. I sure can't bare a whyning democrat preacher!

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some of the stuff he comes out with is nuts, like the HIV stuff. The "chickens coming home to roost" stuff is spot on though.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well obviously Wright wasn't preaching politics in Church. This is such an overblown story. I have no idea my Pastor's politics, I assume Obama didn't either.

I'd say he's no more of a nutter then those who think 911 was an inside job. I think the AIDS thing is more logical then that. Not saying much but still.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Some of the stuff he comes out with is nuts, like the HIV stuff. The "chickens coming home to roost" stuff is spot on though.
    Well I guess if that's true for the US then it's true for England too.

Wright WAS preaching politics though. Right now all he wants to do is become another Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton....great, one more guy who can pimp out his race so he can get on TV!

Letting Wright have his own little speaking party was an extremely bad idea and it'll hurt Obama in North Carolina. The media built Obama and now the media is destroying Obama so that when the Democrats shaft him (because there's no way he can win a general election being as liberal as he is) people won't riot ......as much, they will be hella pissed off and the majority of African-Americans will feel basically like they are persona non grata in the Democrat Party and uh oh....what other party do they have to choose from

If Obama isn't the candidate for the Democrat Party then all hell is going to break loose and the Democrats will have a big part of their base vanish and they will lose MANY MANY MANY elections, denying Obama his spot might just destroy the Democrat Party.

Which may lead to an opening ....hello Libertarian Party

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Reverend Wright is secretly working for the republican party. He is doing a better job of screwing his friend Obama then anyone else ever could.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez The Killer View Post
    I think Reverend Wright is secretly working for the republican party. He is doing a better job of screwing his friend Obama then anyone else ever could.
    hahaha....ok is that up on moveon.org yet

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Well I guess if that's true for the US then it's true for England too.

Wright WAS preaching politics though. Right now all he wants to do is become another Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton....great, one more guy who can pimp out his race so he can get on TV!

Letting Wright have his own little speaking party was an extremely bad idea and it'll hurt Obama in North Carolina. The media built Obama and now the media is destroying Obama so that when the Democrats shaft him (because there's no way he can win a general election being as liberal as he is) people won't riot ......as much, they will be hella pissed off and the majority of African-Americans will feel basically like they are persona non grata in the Democrat Party and uh oh....what other party do they have to choose from

If Obama isn't the candidate for the Democrat Party then all hell is going to break loose and the Democrats will have a big part of their base vanish and they will lose MANY MANY MANY elections, denying Obama his spot might just destroy the Democrat Party.

Which may lead to an opening ....hello Libertarian Party
    It is true for England too and I hope you're right about Obama not being able to win in November. Although I still want Hillary Clinton to win the Democratic nomination so she can run on a platform of bringing honour and integrity back to the White House.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wright is a racist obsessed loon.

El Kabong Guest

It is true for England too and I hope you're right about Obama not being able to win in November. Although I still want Hillary Clinton to win the Democratic nomination so she can run on a platform of bringing honour and integrity back to the White House.
    Is she going to leave Bill in Harlem

Obama is another George McGovern and we all saw how THAT panned out.

Plus with Obama and Hillary splitting roughly 50% of the Democratic vote it will be EASY for McCain to draw over some disappointed Democrats, more Independents (especially if Obama is the candidate), and win an overall majority.

The Democrat Party is fractured and will only become MORE fractured in the coming months

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

McGovern was more John Kerry then Barack Obama.

I don't think Obama is to liberal for America especially in a time where the liberal/conservative line is drawn at the war. If he can make the war an issue then he will win no doubt. Kerry couldn't do it, Americans voted on moral issues (gay marriage) because they were sick of seeing gays kissing on city hall steps. Kerry never established a position and it cost him which seems impossible considering how big of a blunder the war was.

Obama is winning all the red states in the primary and he is drawing record voters to the polls each time out, I think he might be able to steal a few of those from McCain.

El Kabong Guest

.....after his comments about people being "bitter" and his association not only with Rev. Wright but with BILL AYERS?!?!?!

I think you're selling his liberalness a little short

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Is she going to leave Bill in Harlem

Obama is another George McGovern and we all saw how THAT panned out.

Plus with Obama and Hillary splitting roughly 50% of the Democratic vote it will be EASY for McCain to draw over some disappointed Democrats, more Independents (especially if Obama is the candidate), and win an overall majority.

The Democrat Party is fractured and will only become MORE fractured in the coming months
    Hopefully McCain wins.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez The Killer View Post

Yes with enemies like that, who needs friends?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like Obama finally grew a pair and called Wright on his Stuff today.

after listening to Wright........The Rev. Al Sharpton seems Fair and Logical ?

What always kills me is The Circus mentality of The majority of the Media Networks talking about "how long do you think Wright will speak out and when will Obama Be able to focus on the campaign".......As soon as you take the camera and the mike out of his bombastic face and quit feigning
    concern,Dumdass!

some where Hillary is Rolling on the ground hysterical

Thread Information