Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Ponce D`Leon warn to Juanma Lopez!!!!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ponce D`Leon warn to Juanma Lopez!!!!!!!!!

D`Leon would try to not permit a lot of thing inside of the ring to Juanma Lopez , but said that does not going take faster with him either......

D`Leon had been painstaking in improve his technicals , and over all his defense , for the fight between two southpaw hard puncher in Jun 7 08...

D`Leon commented; " I'm working very hard like always in my condition and making the necessary things for win the fight "........
    Despite D`Leon will going defend his Title at 7th times , " Joe Hernandez said and understand that the maturation of D`Leon didn't course at the rhythm that they expected "...............
    " He didnt have an easy progress , he is not a natural talent within of boxing and when he fight toe to toe , we had seen that he looks much better , but not with the consistence that we would like ".....Joe Hernandez commented.........
    Although they are confident in defeat to Juanma Lopez..........!!!!!!

" D`Leon is a type of boxer that doesn't permit to any intelligent opponent establish his fight plan , throw a lot of shots that put them weak during the fight "........commented Hernandez
    " Now we will going to make a fair plan for counter rest the Juanma Lopez attack "......

D`Leon commented ; " We know that all boxers isn't the same , because all have different styles and doesn't accommodate on you , the most important for me is to win the fight , i have 2 weeks in training and miss 4 weeks yet , i know that Juanma want win his first World Title , but i will defend it for still like a Champion again ".........

" That will be the first time that I'm going be in open TV , i will be available for a Millions of Fans and will be important for me , now that i wish to let me know more and show that i had improve more like a boxer "......commented D`Leon

They know that this fight will going be hard..............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ponce D`Leon warn to Juanma Lopez!!!!!!!!!

De Leon is a very intimidating fighter with his punching power. Juanma must not slug it out with Ponce.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    De Leon is a very intimidating fighter with his punching power. Juanma must not slug it out with Ponce.
    Why not Mi Pana Pacstraight , he is a hard puncher too my friend , he have consistence , technicals boxing , craftiness , speed , good footwork , good defense better then D`Leon and over all Hungry for win a World Title...........Im bet Juanma , D`Leon will win by his great experience and if he improve his defense , he fight too open and with disorganization when makes combinations ..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

mejor escribe en espanol compita. no se entiende ni madre.

the other juanma from mx was superb in all the areas you mentioned and he still lost to pac. pac was too strong and the knockdown proved costly. maybe it will be a similar fight?

get well mario 'yuca' morales! sigue entrenando duro a Ponce. saludos de Chicali.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe the key to victory for Juanma is to remain calm, effective counter punching specially with his short right hook... I am still little concerned for D' Leon experience advantage, but if Juanma makes a smart fight and does not fall in desperate exchanges I think he can be the New Champion.
    Puerto Rico, Small Island, Big Champions!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Macho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    Why not Mi Pana Pacstraight , he is a hard puncher too my friend , he have consistence , technicals boxing , craftiness , speed , good footwork , good defense better then D`Leon and over all Hungry for win a World Title...........Im bet Juanma , D`Leon will win by his great experience and if he improve his defense , he fight too open and with disorganization when makes combinations ..........
    Just for you mi Pana, I'll root for Juanma Lopez. I believe he can beat Danilo.

Thread Information