Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: THAT kid you went to school with..

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default THAT kid you went to school with..

Don't know what made me think of this thread.. Maybe because I was talking to an old school friend a few days ago and we were remembering the old days..

And every group of friends or every class had that kid who just WAS NOT there to learn.. He was there to make everyone laugh, and get as much attention as possible.. In fact, they were attention whores.. They couldn't stand not being the centre of attention.. The class clown..

We had a couple.. One was this kid Nathan.. If their was silence, it would soon be filled by one of his signature extra loud farts.. Made to order for just such a silence.. He would borrow someone's glue stick, then put big blobs of it on the end of his pencils one by one, and throw them up at the roof to make them stick... He would take the wire out of the spring pens, put the ends in the power socket, then flick it on and blow the power out in the classrooms.. One classroom had a fan, and when the teacher had to leave the room for something, he was throwing parts of his lunch into it.. He had a bunch of cherries and by the time the teacher got back, their were bits of sandwich and 40 of the cherry stains all over the roof and walls..
    He finally got expelled for pulling a lady teacher's pants and knickers fully down in front of an entire class after someone "dared" him to, and gave him a little build up attention to get him in pumped up enough

I am absolutely positive this kid had a HUGE case of A.D.D. or A.D.H.D. if that's what it's called now.. But he was freakin hilarious...

I have a feeling 3 or 4 guys on this forum WERE that kid...

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: THAT kid you went to school with..

Pants down thats game stuff! was she a honey?

Think your right about the rest of us in here.

I stuck my compass fully into a fat teachers ass after picking a hole through to her class room.
    Set up my art teacher for a beating off a new kid I just met and I knew he didnt know this teachers (poofy dont talk in art rules) so I placed him in between me and the teacher facing me yaking away to him and this teacher came up and belted his knuckles with a giant paint brush .This guy Michael (fresh from America),
    Got up and strangleld this teacher against the wall dropped him and went up to the office to complain. ( my work here is done).
    I called the same teacher a lilly white legged bastard while he was playing tennis on the school courts with his wife and friends after school and got a 1/2 years lockdown in the art room for each lesson... smoking out the window etc.
    We had a few seperate groups that were all for the greater cause. Our group used to fill up the septic tank dispersal unit with rocks until it ground to a halt for a week off school by the health dept.
    Another group used to call in bomb scares and get as off for a day.
    Others blew up science rooms etc.One other group flushed ballons down the dykes and got us off for a while too.

In bricklaying trade school in Collingwood we had a group of skin heads that set a fire in one of the laundramat machines over the road while they waited in the cold for school to open up one morning.
    These same idiots used to get a tram down to Fitroy gardens where the prostitutes hung out and they used to run up and grab them and wizz them around on their shoulders about twenty times and then let them go and watch them fall over in their high heels etc .

Fun times,my mate had a new white holden hq sedan same as the cops had back then and we used to wear blue shirts and would pull over unsuspecting people .

I've seen at least 20 cut lunches get launched out of the open train doors into a crowded platform of suits and ties on the other side...Feeding the penguins it was called.

Once a guy came up to our building to service the drink vending machine and asked that if any of us had any trouble with the machine to tell him and he would refund moneyy or give us a free drink.The machine was in the corner so about 100 blokes cornered him and
    he left without any money or any drinks left.

I was 15 years old and two of us used to extort money from a deviant gay rail way guard we caught doing something ,so he wouldnt get a beating. We used to get off the train half way to school jump the tracks walk to his office and take money off him. sad stuff when I look back. Oh well paid for the inconvienience we thought.

And these are the things i feel safe telling you about
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahaha you sound like a little bastard :P

Great story, what did you catch the guard doing? And how much money did you make?

But setting the teacher up for a beating is a classic haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Feeding the penguins was brilliant!

Made me remember a few of my own..

A big one we did many times was making smoke bombs by putting 3 or 4 ping pong balls wrapped up in aluminum foil, then lighting it on fire in the middle of the corridors.. One time we convinced a whole class to run off from the class before the teacher go there... The nerds obviously gave in after 2 minutes and only a few of us got in trouble...
    We snuck into the art store room one day and stole all these great pens and derwents and texta's and stuff... The teacher done this big plea to the class that if they returned the stuff that no one would get into trouble, and it would be anonymous... We ended up returning half the stuff with this big sorry note from these 3 really sucky kids we knew... The teacher got up in front of the class a few days later saying that "I won't say who the people were who took the stuff, but they have returned it now.. But we are very very dissapointed with them and can't beleive that they would do this."
    In summer we used to be late to a lot of classes, because between classes we went out to the big flower bushes and catch bee's in a milk container, then release them in the middle off class and watch everyone shit themselves and people would get stung...
    One time we soaked this one room in fart gas,, and the shit smells sooooooooooo bad that the whole building including 15 class rooms could be used for about 4 days..
    Playing with fire was also a regular... One day we had this massive bin fire in a metal bin, and we managed to find a couple of deodorant cans to throw in... 2 of them peirced open and these huge flames were screaming out of it... everyone was standing around watching, and as a teacher went to put it out, the 3rd one exploded and they nearly got burnt...
    In the library, they got these new security strips in the books, but in the storeroom of the library, we found their stock of 1000's of security strips and stuck them in peoples bags and books and just about everywhere we could think of..
    One of the funniest was when we got into the chalk store room, and got about about 70 boxes of chalk and had a HUGE chalk fight in the corridor during lunch.. We were just grabbing endless handfulls of chalk and throwing them at the team at the other end... The floor from end to end was litereally covered completely in peices of chalk by the end of lunch and other students returned..
    Someone also bought firecrackers to school and we'd slip them into people's lockers and explose their text books..
    One day we snuck into the I.T. room and removed all the mouse balls from the mouses and threw them around on the oval at lunch.. A few days later they had replaced all the mouse balls, and glued shut the thing so no one could get the mouse balls out again... Their was one teacher we really hated because he was a grumpy bastard, and we considered for a while putting acid in his cup of coffee that he had each class.... We never did that one though... Everyone finds their limits eventually..

What little shits some of us were though!!! Teachers seriously deserve trauma pay!
    Last edited by Dizaster; 05-04-2008 at 11:14 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

High school life = the best years of my life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    High school life = the best years of my life.
    I'd like to forget it, because those good ol days are never coming back.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Worst thing we did was set off a rocket in the class room.

Once about 30 of us were in the playground and this guy kept on teasing us but would always stand by the door to the school and run inside as we all went charging for him. He would always give us the slip when he got inside school so after a while as soon as he ran inside we would stop running.

Anyway one time he started to tease us and we all started running and he was biding his time waiting until we got closer before running into the school. He then started wondering as we got closer why we had not stop. What he did not realise one of our friends was standing by the door and was holding it so he would not get in. When he turned around and realised that, he was pulling the door for his dear life. He could not open it and we battered him. That was fun!

Thread Information