Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Mario " El Principe " Santiago vs Steven Luevano......

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mario " El Principe " Santiago vs Steven Luevano......

The Puertorican boxer Mario " El Principe " Santiago will face to Steven Luevano in where said that will going to take this first opportunity to convert in the next World Champion in Jun 28 08 , Steven Luevano , who is the Champion in the 126 pnd. of WBO.......

The " El Principe " Spokesman , Hector Santiago , confirmed today that this fight will be the Semistelar in the Under card fight of the great Fillipine boxer Manny Paquiao vs David Diaz in Las Vegas Nevadas in where will going defend his World Title of LW Div. of WBC...........

Mario commented; " This is the Dream of all Boxer , is my first opportunity in my life and i will make good use of "...........

Marios Trainer , Jose " Pancha " Aneiro , commented that Mario have all the atributes for be a real Champion .............

Is good to see this fight , i really never seen this guy ( Mario Santiago )fighting before..............i see that in Jun are a numerous fights......

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mario " El Principe " Santiago vs Steven Luevano......

Quote Originally Posted by Macho View Post
    The Puertorican boxer Mario " El Principe " Santiago will face to Steven Luevano in where said that will going to take this first opportunity to convert in a World Champion in the next Jun 28 08 , Steven Luevano , who is the Champion in the 126 pnd. of WBO.......

The " El Principe " Spokesman , Hector Santiago , confirmed today that this fight will be the Semistelar in the Under card fight of the great Fillipine boxer Manny Paquiao vs David Diaz in Las Vegas Nevadas in where will going defend his World Title of LW Div. of WBC...........

Mario commented; " This is the Dream of all Boxer , is my first opportunity in my life and i will make good use of "...........

Marios Trainer , Jose " Pancha " Aneiro , commented that Mario have all the atributes for be a real Champion .............

Is good to see this fight , i really never seen this guy ( Mario Santiago )fighting before..............i see that in Jun are a numerous fights......

Is this gonna be televised?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Killersheep Yeah...., this fight will be telecast by HBO PPV , this will be the third World Title defense of Luevano........

This is a Pic. of Santiago with his Manager Evangelista Cotto and his Trainer Jose " Pancha " Aneiro ( Left )...........

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Should be a good little scrap look forward to it.

Thread Information