Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The drug interatction network

If any of you are like me, the word "drug" brings to mind new possibilities opposed to social stigmas

In many cases this can turn out wrong, but those of us who are not abusing drugs, but do appreciate the different windows they open up to our lives can relate here!

I recently came across quite a few klonopin. Whilie like many benzos it can be addictive, but from my research it is the least additive of all (ie you xananx and atvian takers)

I've been fucking around with it for a few days, doing fairly common interactions with it coupled with marijuana and alcohol (I've had time off between classes, figured it was the perfect time to experiment with myself)

I think klonopin is a nice drug. I havent dosed more then 2mgs at a time. Though I dont suffer from social anxiety or seizures, which is what it is commonly presribed for, I have noticed a lack of general inhibition in a way which is purely beneficial..no crazy things that I didnt mean, simply opening up a different part of me which is usually inhibited from general social meetings.

I have noticed it's greatest benefits coupled with marijuana. You know that dank herb that gets you stoned as fuck but also makes you a little paranoid? When coupled with Klonipon it makes it pure euphoria...definitely some kind of positive interaction between the two.

All in all it makes me more mellow. I like it. Now I must visist a doc and use my conniving trickery skills to get a prescription, which in the unlikely (doubt it) chance I use is "as directed" it would be a great additive to my general life. Knowing myself, chances are I will be addicted as fuck within a few months

Benzos in my opinion are great meds for those who feels anxeity in general or who suffer from panic attacks. However, I think they can also be very beneficial to the general populous. But that is if everyone had complete control over themselves. Which none of us do even though we'd like to believe so.

But still, if you come across some of these and make a vow not to become addicted, couple it with another common substance or two, and reap the benefits

None of us get to experience euphoria very often, mighty be worth a little risk to feel it once and a while

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The drug interatction network

"experimenting" for your "research" I love it....

Yeah, I miss my "researching" days.... One thing I always wanted to try was Belladonna... It's quite easy to get and not illegal in most countries.. Here's a link to some other peoples experiences with it

Erowid Experience Vaults: Belladonna (also Nightshade) Main Index

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As you can see, I've been doing my fair share of research. I've found that I like hash better especially when I'm not looking to get stoned all the time. Hash is a lot more manageable if I have stuff to do, it actually clears my head more then it clouds it. It's very drawn out and call me crazy but it helps with my allergies. Allergies aren't horrible for me but at this moment in time, the allergies are insane. Everywhere I look I see pollen and it's terrible. But worse then the allergies are the allergy pills. Claritin just fogs me up and gives me no clarity at all. Hash is nice because I can function normally instead of going retarded and it has a nice mellowing effect that is much more consistent and lasts a long time. Also it is great for sleep, I never wake up in the night anymore and I used to wake up on the hour.

I don't like prescription drugs in general, it just doesn't seem right to me although I know nothing about that sort of stuff but I'm just going to try to steer clear of any pills unless it is absolutely necessary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    "experimenting" for your "research" I love it....

Yeah, I miss my "researching" days.... One thing I always wanted to try was Belladonna... It's quite easy to get and not illegal in most countries.. Here's a link to some other peoples experiences with it

Erowid Experience Vaults: Belladonna (also Nightshade) Main Index
    I figure myself to be somewhat of a scientist and my mind is my lab

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post

As you can see, I've been doing my fair share of research. I've found that I like hash better especially when I'm not looking to get stoned all the time. Hash is a lot more manageable if I have stuff to do, it actually clears my head more then it clouds it. It's very drawn out and call me crazy but it helps with my allergies. Allergies aren't horrible for me but at this moment in time, the allergies are insane. Everywhere I look I see pollen and it's terrible. But worse then the allergies are the allergy pills. Claritin just fogs me up and gives me no clarity at all. Hash is nice because I can function normally instead of going retarded and it has a nice mellowing effect that is much more consistent and lasts a long time. Also it is great for sleep, I never wake up in the night anymore and I used to wake up on the hour.

I don't like prescription drugs in general, it just doesn't seem right to me although I know nothing about that sort of stuff but I'm just going to try to steer clear of any pills unless it is absolutely necessary.
    To be honest, I think that pharmaceutical companies dont really give a shit if their new "wonder drug" helps or not. It is all about the profits for them..

In addition, these wild chemical compounds can only confuse the brain and lead to worse problems. I think people are over medicated in general. There is no such thing as a magic pill (though if there were... )

I like to think of Doctors and the medical industry like a 24/7 365 halloween. They hand out prozac like candy. Hand out benzos like king sized candy bars (king size b/c they are just a little more selective about it, but still hand them out like it's nothing). All this stuff fucks with the minds natural chemistry and the whole industry is fucked because it is all about capitalism and money money money.

At 23, Im pretty much past my over-indulgence stages, but still enjoy getting high from time to time. The way I get high now is a lot different from when I did it in my teens or even early 20's. I really dont try to get "fucked up" anymore, which in the early days was all I wanted. I now just like to see the different interactions that take place. Kind of mix and match and make myself a guinea pig.

Figure I can enjoy a year or two more of this before sobering up for good and settling down into "life" and marriage and other handcuffs that society imposes on us.

I encourage responsible mixing and meddling. The two safest and best choices are of the natural variety: marijuana and psylocibans (shrooms).

I just got a degree in psychology and think natural is best. I just had an internship with a psychiatrist and all she did was hand out meds to patients to get better....none of them got better. Change must take place from the inside, but this artificial chemical mo' money pharmaceutical shit isnt the way to do it.

I would love to get into some kind of alternative medicine psychiatric/psychology program, but probably can't find much in that area in the closed minded city I currently reside.

Sorry if I am rambling, I am still buzzed from my alcohol/herb/chemmy pharm klonipon cocktail.

TIme for bed. konopin makes me very sleepy.

El Kabong Guest

Hallucinagenic drugs I have heard are good in theory but bad because once the trip starts (good or bad) you're on it til the end.....or so my friends have told me

As for pills.....hell they are legal, drug companies make billions off of them (sound like any other drug "companies" you know of) and it makes you feel like Elvis

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez The Killer View Post
    If any of you are like me, the word "drug" brings to mind new possibilities opposed to social stigmas

In many cases this can turn out wrong, but those of us who are not abusing drugs, but do appreciate the different windows they open up to our lives can relate here!

I recently came across quite a few klonopin. Whilie like many benzos it can be addictive, but from my research it is the least additive of all (ie you xananx and atvian takers)

I've been fucking around with it for a few days, doing fairly common interactions with it coupled with marijuana and alcohol (I've had time off between classes, figured it was the perfect time to experiment with myself)

I think klonopin is a nice drug. I havent dosed more then 2mgs at a time. Though I dont suffer from social anxiety or seizures, which is what it is commonly presribed for, I have noticed a lack of general inhibition in a way which is purely beneficial..no crazy things that I didnt mean, simply opening up a different part of me which is usually inhibited from general social meetings.

I have noticed it's greatest benefits coupled with marijuana. You know that dank herb that gets you stoned as fuck but also makes you a little paranoid? When coupled with Klonipon it makes it pure euphoria...definitely some kind of positive interaction between the two.

All in all it makes me more mellow. I like it. Now I must visist a doc and use my conniving trickery skills to get a prescription, which in the unlikely (doubt it) chance I use is "as directed" it would be a great additive to my general life. Knowing myself, chances are I will be addicted as fuck within a few months

Benzos in my opinion are great meds for those who feels anxeity in general or who suffer from panic attacks. However, I think they can also be very beneficial to the general populous. But that is if everyone had complete control over themselves. Which none of us do even though we'd like to believe so.

But still, if you come across some of these and make a vow not to become addicted, couple it with another common substance or two, and reap the benefits

None of us get to experience euphoria very often, mighty be worth a little risk to feel it once and a while
    You would love my labourer. He is on Valium through bullshitting this female doctor about lack of sleep dirived from his depression,(Yeah he is on them too) . For a change one weekend he goes to the doc and says he cant get a hard on any more cause of all the pills or something and its adding even more to his depresive state so she smiles at him and gives him a pack of dick hardeners out of her desk for him to try. So he is off for a weekend of sex, drugs and I get to hear about it all mid week .
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was told that I once had a 2 week 'Interaction' with a load of Micro-Dot & Gel tabs .........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez The Killer View Post

i have so many klonopin it's ridiculous.. my doctor prescribed them and he's like, i'm just gonna write 60 on the prescription because you'd be paying the same if i wrote 10.. haha..

but i wasn't a fan of them.. i'd feel REALLY weird the next day, and sometimes when i was on it.. like i was in a dream, and everything was all not really happening and stuff.. i don't know what it was..

anyway.. i'm pretty sure i'm close to being addicted to pain killers.. I worked two days this week, and i normally take one when i'm at work if i have any on me cause it makes it so much better, and tonight i worked and i was like, damn i could really use a vike right now, but didn't do it.. and it sucked..

Pain killers are my favorite, i'm just a real mellow and happy guy when taking them.. same with muscle relaxers..

my favorite drug as far as effectiveness goes, is adderall.. it's just simply amazing how effective it is. it made film class so much better.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Get a bunch of girls to hang with. Have them smoke some glass. Your just about guaranteed a great time

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You all need to try eating cannabis, not smoking it. Smoking it loses 90% of the high and screws up the 10% you do get. Eating it the right way(s) gives you five hours of a euphoric high and other benefits.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You all need to try eating cannabis, not smoking it. Smoking it loses 90% of the high and screws up the 10% you do get. Eating it the right way(s) gives you five hours of a euphoric high and other benefits.
    Eh, eating is a bit inconvenient because they take a while to kick in and I still don't think it gets you absolutely stoned ridiculous but I do like edibles if I am going out on a night where I'll be doing some more smoking and drinking. Me and a friend once ate firecrackers at our first break before we had to go to the very gay acting class and perform on stage. Actually I got high before all our performances but that one was the funniest because we hit the stage just stoned ridiculous because that's right when it kicked in right before.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Brownies my friend.Had a real bad experience around 92' or so when We decided,Hey lets make some brownies and see what all the talk is about .We ground up about a solid half ounce of some nice KB until it was almost dust.Made about 2 or 3 trays to spread it out.Needless to say I went without Lunch that day and when late night party time rolled around was starving....I ate 7 big brownies and proceeded to party on with minimal effects with a workday set for about 9 am the next Morning.I went to bed,slept VERY well and woke up ready for the morning....well,I WAS TRIPPING BALLS.It felt like I was on boo-koo sid and had the feel of tripping hard.I am hard pressed to recall a time when I was that wasted for that long of a duration.The entire day at work was ....lets just say slooow motion and freaky.You know that feeling?When you are under the effects of Paper/cubes or the like and you are living in that 'moment',You are not recalling or focused on what you did just prior or just after but That moment to moment feeling is so 'live and happening'.I do not know how I got through ,in hindsight it was pretty stupid but damn dude If I was not Fried hard Best part there were no Stomach cramps ,cold sweats and Grinding teeth.

Dont do drugs, Ecspecially Acid (Or OD on brownies),Of course now a days I dont think alot do anymore....GOOD.Bad shit!!

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Get a bunch of girls to hang with. Have them smoke some glass. Your just about guaranteed a great time
    Whats glass? is it same as ice?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Whats glass? is it same as ice?
    Crystal meth I believe.

Thread Information