Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock View Post
Best cut of Steak for less fat content is top round steak, London Broil, Eye Round etc... Stay away from bottom round, its high in fat.

Filet is decent(Healthwise) Ny Strip(High in Cholestoral)

Lets talk about soy and Tofu.... Deathly afraid of it.. Read it causes cancer and Tofu when eaten over a period of time has been known to cause brain atrophy..

I read the cancer comes from a few reasons but one of the reasons is the high temp alkalai solution beans need to be treated so they can be consumable, plus as a guy I dont need the extra estrogen...

I read about the soy danger about 3 years ago and was bummed because I loved soy milk and preferred it over dairy milk used to eat it with my cereal and protein shakes, took me a while to get used to dairy again when I ceased the Soy... Always wanted to try tofu but again am scared of what I read about Soy..

Any thoughts from you guys and gals?

I find tofu disgusting, so no worries here. Not much into soy either.

Far as the steaks go, yea, I suspected that was the case. I'm guessing top round is the same as inside round? Giving up a bit of taste eating it, but nothing some Franks Red Hot Sauce can't fix.
WTF

That depends on how you cook 'em man. Imo, they're tasty, delicious, and very nutritious.