Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Penalosa To Face Isidro Garcia In 2nd Title Defense ** Donaire Wants Darch Again.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Penalosa To Face Isidro Garcia In 2nd Title Defense ** Donaire Wants Darch Again.

PEÑALOSA TO FACE ISIDRO GARCIA IN 2ND TITLE DEFENSE
    By Salven L. Lagumbay, PhilBoxing.com, Tue, 13 May 2008

World Boxing Organization (WBO) bantam king Gerry "Fearless" Peñalosa is set to defend his title for the second time on July 19 or 26 against Mexican Isidro "El Chino" Garcia in Cebu City. Promoter Sammy Gello-ani, in an Read Full Story >>> PE�ALOSA TO FACE MEXICAN GARCIA IN 2ND TITLE DEFENSE

CHAMP NONITO DONAIRE WANTS DARCHINYAN AGAIN!

By Brad Cooney, Boxing Herald, Tue, 13 May 2008
    He's been flying underneath the radar as of late, but Nonito Donaire is silent no more. The current IBF/IBO flyweight world champion joins Boxingherald.com and talks about his future in boxing. Donaire makes no bones about it -- he wants to show everyone that his impressive knockout win over Vic Dar Read Full Story >>> CHAMP NONITO DONAIRE WANTS DARCHINYAN AGAIN!
    Last edited by :::PSL:::; 05-13-2008 at 03:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Penalosa To Face Mexican Garcia In 2nd Title Defense ** Donaire Wants Darch Again

Nonito sounds frustrated. I feel sorry for the poor dude. He needs to dump the dickhead Gary Shaw. Donaire has been calling out Mijares for a long time now. And I think they should make the fight happen cuz that's the fight most fans wanna see in that division.

XaduBoxer Guest

Default Re: Penalosa To Face Mexican Garcia In 2nd Title Defense ** Donaire Wants Darch Again

Penalosa in the meantime settle for the lesser Mexicans until DeLeon (or Rafa or Vazquez) will face him...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SaddoBoxer View Post
    Penalosa in the meantime settle for the lesser Mexicans until DeLeon (or Rafa or Vazquez) will face him...

Vegas megabucks fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think Donaire will get his wish in fighting Darch either. First reason is, I read an article about AJ Banal already guaranteed to fight the winner of Darch-Kirilov. And second reason is, Darch could lose to Kirilov.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft View Post
    PEÑALOSA TO FACE MEXICAN GARCIA IN 2ND TITLE DEFENSE

World Boxing Organization (WBO) bantam king Gerry "Fearless" Peñalosa is set to defend his title for the second time on July 19 or 26 against Mexican Isidro "El Chino" Garcia in Cebu City. Promoter Sammy Gello-ani, in an Read Full Story >>> PEсLOSA TO FACE MEXICAN GARCIA IN 2ND TITLE DEFENSE
    Mr. Lagumbay,
    I find it funny that the title of your piece of shit article reads "Mexican Garcia" as if the man has no 1st name. I think the fighters from Mexico and the Philpines deserve a lot more respect. I can assure Mr. Lagumbay if your title would have read "Penalosa to face Garcia in 2nd title fight" I would have read it anyway even without the "Mexican" part in it. But I guess you have to do what you have to do to draw attention.

I hope that when Izzy or Rafa fight Mr. Penalosa you will ALSO type in your article "Mexican Vasquez" or "Mexican Marquez" and then once the fight is over you can also type up a new article that will read "The Mexican beat the Philipino" discrediting both guys as if all that mattered was the country they are from.

Mr. Lagumbay, can you imagine how stupid headlines would look if they read "British Joe beat American Bernard"....?

Oh! wait I get it, you want controversy and you want to give people something to talk about right? OK, Now I get it...

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's been flying underneath the radar as of late, but Nonito Donaire is silent no more. The current IBF/IBO flyweight world champion joins Boxingherald.com and talks about his future in boxing. Donaire makes no bones about it -- he wants to show everyone that his impressive knockout win over Vic Dar Read Full Story >>> CHAMP NONITO DONAIRE WANTS DARCHINYAN AGAIN!
    Come on Mr. Cooney... What are you doing?

Why doesn't the title of your article read "Nonito want's Armenian again!"?

XaduBoxer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post

Come on Mr. Cooney... What are you doing?

Why doesn't the title of your article read "Nonito want's Armenian again!"?

Is Mr. Cooney a Filipino boxing journalist?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    PEÑALOSA TO FACE MEXICAN GARCIA IN 2ND TITLE DEFENSE

World Boxing Organization (WBO) bantam king Gerry "Fearless" Peñalosa is set to defend his title for the second time on July 19 or 26 against Mexican Isidro "El Chino" Garcia in Cebu City. Promoter Sammy Gello-ani, in an Read Full Story >>> PEсLOSA TO FACE MEXICAN GARCIA IN 2ND TITLE DEFENSE
    Mr. Lagumbay,
    I find it funny that the title of your piece of shit article reads "Mexican Garcia" as if the man has no 1st name. I think the fighters from Mexico and the Philpines deserve a lot more respect. I can assure Mr. Lagumbay if your title would have read "Penalosa to face Garcia in 2nd title fight" I would have read it anyway even without the "Mexican" part in it. But I guess you have to do what you have to do to draw attention.

I hope that when Izzy or Rafa fight Mr. Penalosa you will ALSO type in your article "Mexican Vasquez" or "Mexican Marquez" and then once the fight is over you can also type up a new article that will read "The Mexican beat the Philipino" discrediting both guys as if all that mattered was the country they are from.

Mr. Lagumbay, can you imagine how stupid headlines would look if they read "British Joe beat American Bernard"....?

Oh! wait I get it, you want controversy and you want to give people something to talk about right? OK, Now I get it...
    Oh Oookay?.. Penalosa fought a Thai Vorapin last time,.. and now he's fighting a Mexican Garcia this time. American David Diaz is fighting Filipino icon Pacquiao. Sooo.. what now?.. I don't see any big deal there. I see those most of the time in many boxing articles.

The fight is going to be in Cebu, Philippines. I'm assuming Lagumbay is just a local writer and just hyping the fight in that country.

Anyways, I just edited the thread title. 'You cool with that?

Thread Information