Joe, or as many of you know him Grey, hasn't been been on here for a while now. He was one of few guys on here that really knew his boxing, and enjoyed sharing his knowledge on the sweet science. Besides having a strong conviction for his own ideas, I have never seen him get angry. Joe was always pleasant to be around, and was willing to help those around him. Anyways before this sounds even more like a Eulogy, I'd like to get straight to an idea that I mentioned to Andre last week.

I was thinking that we could all pitch in some nice comments about and for him, and I'll organize it all into an email that we can send to him.

So if you have any nice experiences that you'd like to share, or perhaps just some best wishes or notes of appreciation, you can post it here and in a week from now it'll be sent in an email to Joe. I bet that if he ever gets around to reading it that it'd mean a lot to him. It'd be terrific to have him back here.

If you have something personal that you would like to say to him yourself, then you can send me PM and I'll give you his email address, otherwise it'll be sent altogether.