Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Simpson Vs Paul Appleby!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Red face John Simpson Vs Paul Appleby!!!!!!

Hi U.K boxing fans.I heard about this fight happening in june sometime.I cant wait!It should be a awesome domestic lightweight fight between the two young quality scotish boxers.I watched Appleby fight a couple of months ago on t.v and i was really impressed by him.Does anyone know what date the fight is??Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: John Simpson Vs Paul Appleby!!!!!!

yeah appleby as impressed me think he can go far good power as well,good boxing skills also kash bahttia looks a good prospect what do you chaps think of him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    yeah appleby as impressed me think he can go far good power as well,good boxing skills also kash bahttia looks a good prospect what do you chaps think of him.
    HI.I DONT THINK I'VE SEEN KASH FIGHT!!!DO YOU HAVE A RECENT VIDEO OF HIM?THAT WOULD BE GREAT!I THINK I MIGHT HAVE SEEN HIM BUT IM NOT SURE!I LIKE APPLEBY AS WELL AS SIMPSON.SHOULD BE A GOOD TEAST FOR APPLEBY.I THINK THIS FIGHT WILL BE GREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Appelby has impressed me so far, he should handle simpson.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im totally gutted that the Appleby Vs Simpson fight is shown on Sky Sports2 next week end.I only have Sky Sports1 and Setanta boardcasted through me T.V.So i'll have to watch it else were.I have to go to me local pub and watch it in there.I dont understand why it's not tuned in on Sky Sports1 as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Should be a cracking fight!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes i really like the look of Applebey but he had a total disregard to his own defence in his last fight. Simpson not the greatest fighter of all time but a huge sstep up for Paul although i think he can rise to the occasion.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've seen Appleby fight and the kid looks good, a few minor adjustments in his defense.

I think it's a good step up in class and should def. tells a lot about where Appleby stands.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I rekon Simpson could spoil the party. That guys power is really underated and I rekon he could stop PA. I hope he does because thats my prediction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    I rekon Simpson could spoil the party. That guys power is really underated and I rekon he could stop PA. I hope he does because thats my prediction.
    oh i know Simpson can dig and he is a definate threat on the up and coming young prospect(Appleby)but a is a difinate test for the youngers against the older,wiser and more experiance fighter(battler)of Simpon.I think this fight will be fantastic to say the least..."i really do!"It has the ingredients to be a great domestic battle!I cant wait to see Appleby and to see how he copes at the deep end.Should be good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was a good fight!! Although my mates were watchin the darts so I had to find a stream and the first one was awful. Caught from round 7 onwards on a decent stream. Seemed a good fight from what I saw though. Real scrap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by totalboxing1 View Post
    Was a good fight!! Although my mates were watchin the darts so I had to find a stream and the first one was awful. Caught from round 7 onwards on a decent stream. Seemed a good fight from what I saw though. Real scrap.
    who won mate?I could'nt watch it either.Im gutted it was boardcasted on Sky2 instead of the usual sky sports1.I dont have Sky Sports 2!!Were can you get the Streams from mate?I knew it would be a cracker!!!!!Damn!!!!i feel like..................exactly!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    who won mate?I could'nt watch it either.Im gutted it was boardcasted on Sky2 instead of the usual sky sports1.I dont have Sky Sports 2!!Were can you get the Streams from mate?I knew it would be a cracker!!!!!Damn!!!!i feel like..................exactly!!!
    Appleby won a UD Yvonne, he won by 115-114 on two of the cards, close fight, he knocked down Simpson in the 5th but it was a slip IMO. That was the difference as well. I like Simpson, I really wanted him to win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Could anyone get a Stream of the fight and post it on this site..THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!I WOULD GIVE YOU A BIG HUG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you download a program such as sopcast or tvants and go to MyP2P.eu :: Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more... you can get live sports streamed on these certain programs. Some streams can be done using windows media player and directed to a website from my p2p.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    Appleby won a UD Yvonne, he won by 115-114 on two of the cards, close fight, he knocked down Simpson in the 5th but it was a slip IMO. That was the difference as well. I like Simpson, I really wanted him to win.
    To me he was hit at the same time his legs slipped on the matt and both contributed to the knockdown, so you can see why he got a count, imo that is.

Thread Information