Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Do you...

Is it a trouble shooting thing?A way of catching Bugs?Usally I'll just write 'edit' in post,then again its at the bottom

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What about when you first saw it was there? I bet everyone used it that first time. I would put subliminal messages in it. Or not subliminal, like Pac Fans Suck. I used that one a lot but no one ever noticed? I don't have a problem with Pac fans really, but if no one was going to call me out on it I certainly wasn't going to hold back.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    What about when you first saw it was there? I bet everyone used it that first time. I would put subliminal messages in it. Or not subliminal, like Pac Fans Suck. I used that one a lot but no one ever noticed? I don't have a problem with Pac fans really, but if no one was going to call me out on it I certainly wasn't going to hold back.
    I also don't have problems with Pac fans. Actually, they're great fans.

By the way, I don't explain why I would edit something coz it's like moronic to do it.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't get into Tennis. When I was a kid I used to like the French Open and Wimbledon, maybe the US Open. Its not like I watched tennis regularly but I always liked it when ESPN would have like two weeks of Wimbledon or the French Open.

Now it kind of annoys me that its on the TV so much.

Worse off, why has ESPN started carrying the softball world series?

I've had the last two days off with nothing to do so I've watched more TV in two days than I have in months and it just annoys me that its been tennis and softball the whole time.

This thread may have finally found a purpose.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A lot of times, I only edit a post to correct typos, and to fix the brackets when I'm typing in bold, italics, or color, etc. whenever I type them in wrong. A lot of times I put the '/' mark in the 1st bracket or forget to put it in the 2nd.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    I can't get into Tennis. When I was a kid I used to like the French Open and Wimbledon, maybe the US Open. Its not like I watched tennis regularly but I always liked it when ESPN would have like two weeks of Wimbledon or the French Open.

Now it kind of annoys me that its on the TV so much.

Worse off, why has ESPN started carrying the softball world series?

I've had the last two days off with nothing to do so I've watched more TV in two days than I have in months and it just annoys me that its been tennis and softball the whole time.

This thread may have finally found a purpose.
    I actually really like softball. I got really into it last year when Arizona and Tennessee faced off in the finals. It was intense stuff. To bad Arizona lost, I usually hate Arizona but they have the hottest softball team on the planet. Literally was not one ugly girl on the team. And they had a girl from my town Sam Bannister.

Tennis is hit or miss for me, I don't like men's tennis so much because it just seems they are so good, that they put away each point at the first opportunity. It's rare to see a very good rally in mens tennis anymore.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to say even though I don't like excessively tall women (like over 6 feet tall) Maria Sharapova is a reason to watch tennis sometimes. The screaming is bizarre though at times, I forgot she yelled that loudly, its almost alien at times.

Thread Information