Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Where is the best place to get Adobe Premiere Pro?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Where is the best place to get Adobe Premiere Pro?

I am trying to do a bit of film editing and from what I understand Adobe Premiere Pro is the best software out there but it is very expensive.

Does anybody know where I could get a copy cheap? wink wink
    Balls

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Where is the best place to get Adobe Premiere Pro?

I take it that nobody has a clue what I am on about.
    Balls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sony vegas is pretty cool.. i've used it..

i downloaded a copy..

if you know how to use utorrent then you should be good.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RP33 View Post
    sony vegas is pretty cool.. i've used it..

i downloaded a copy..

if you know how to use utorrent then you should be good.
    haha there are people alive who still use torrents! shocking, u still rub wood together to make fire too:P?

---

here u go son

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/79945499/22AD14_0110101110AD1P0S00010143.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/79945356/22AD14_0110101110AD1P0S00010143.part2.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/79945247/22AD14_0110101110AD1P0S00010143.part3.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/79945622/22AD14_0110101110AD1P0S00010143.part4.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/79942331/22AD14_0110101110AD1P0S00010143.part5.rar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

?? i get all my software free from torrents.. bilbo hooked me up with a badass site months ago.. so i don't know what you're talking about..

what other option do you have? googling for rapidshare downloads?

torrents you can google and find easily because it's not illegal to download a torrent.. it's just illegal to download the copyrighted software.. great loophole.. so whether that is rubbing wood together to make a fire or not, it's still pretty damn reliable and efficient to me

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

?? i get all my software free from torrents.. bilbo hooked me up with a badass site months ago.. so i don't know what you're talking about..

what other option do you have? googling for rapidshare downloads?

torrents you can google and find easily because it's not illegal to download a torrent.. it's just illegal to download the copyrighted software.. great loophole.. so whether that is rubbing wood together to make a fire or not, it's still pretty damn reliable and efficient to me
    dude if what you were doing wasn't illegal, they wouldn't have coded things like peerguard to stop the silly people who still use torrents from getting busted lol.

Torrents are shit, you can never be 100% about what you are getting, a lot of them are uploaded by copyright companys to track and catch you trying to download copyrighted software. and they never give you maxc speed at all times.

Find a good rapidshare forum or site buy an account and u will never use anything else, ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i didn't even think of forums with rapidshare uploads on it.. so i'm sure that's effective.. but as far as torrents go, i always know what i'm getting.. at least if you know what you're looking for and how big something should be..

downloading torrents, the ACTUAL torrent not the program/movie/cd, is NOT illegal.. that is why it was such a big deal.. That is why you can google "radiohead ok computer torrent" and it will come up.. because there is nothing illegal about that being on a website.. the only thing illegal is when you use utorrent or whatever program to download the copyrighted software from the torrent..

and again.. i have a great site that bilbo told us all about months ago that you need a log-in/password to get in, and the download speed that i'm usually at is the max that my bandwith will allow.. somewhere upwards of 800/kbps.. so again.. i can't complain..

but thanks for the info on the forums.. how much do you actually have to pay?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i didn't even think of forums with rapidshare uploads on it.. so i'm sure that's effective.. but as far as torrents go, i always know what i'm getting.. at least if you know what you're looking for and how big something should be..

downloading torrents, the ACTUAL torrent not the program/movie/cd, is NOT illegal.. that is why it was such a big deal.. That is why you can google "radiohead ok computer torrent" and it will come up.. because there is nothing illegal about that being on a website.. the only thing illegal is when you use utorrent or whatever program to download the copyrighted software from the torrent..

and again.. i have a great site that bilbo told us all about months ago that you need a log-in/password to get in, and the download speed that i'm usually at is the max that my bandwith will allow.. somewhere upwards of 800/kbps.. so again.. i can't complain..

but thanks for the info on the forums.. how much do you actually have to pay?
    er, about 65 bux a month i think i pay.

The boxing fights are endless, there is no share ratio - there is far far more on rapidshare than anything. more websites, more forums.

I don't think there is ANYTHING you can't get on rapidshare with just a few clicks.

I asume you are talking about demonoid btw?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme View Post

er, about 65 bux a month i think i pay.

The boxing fights are endless, there is no share ratio - there is far far more on rapidshare than anything. more websites, more forums.

I don't think there is ANYTHING you can't get on rapidshare with just a few clicks.

I asume you are talking about demonoid btw?
    no, revolutiontt.. i actually think i'm banned from it because of a low ratio, even though i leave it on all day.. i could never get my uploads up, it was real weird..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I still have no idea how to use torrents. I have a general idea of what they are but the whole concept pretty much passed me by. I used to use limewire...which Im guessing is completely lame and outdated nowadays. But that was years ago I used it.

Is there something I can download free movies, pc games, programs and not have to worry about getting tracked and fined or viruses out there?

I'd love to have something like that. But i had a 2 year old laptop that crashed and failed a few months back and it made me weary about all kinds of stuff I DL on the internet. It was just out of warranty too so i pretty much scrapped it. But my new laptop is a Dell XPS so I'd love to download some free games for it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by porkypara View Post
    I am trying to do a bit of film editing and from what I understand Adobe Premiere Pro is the best software out there but it is very expensive.

Does anybody know where I could get a copy cheap? wink wink
    I have adobe premiere. I think it would be too heavy to download it from the net even with a broadband connection.

Thread Information