Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: i get bullied at school

Quote Originally Posted by XxEliteHitmanxX
    you dont need to start boxing... u just need to stop slouwching and stand up tall and pround... walk with a swager... and dont look at the ground when u walk around... its a sign of weakness... makes u look like a pussy all the time.... just remember to stand up straight
    Mate i have no idea where that works. Coz down here if a person thinks they can fight then they dont give a shit if you slouching or not. We dont really get physical bullies down here but we have a lot of fights. As i said most ppl down here think they can fight so theres no physical bullying but if push comes to shove then theres a fight.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

buy yourself a half decent punchbag and a bracket and guaronteed after a couple of weeks you will feel, stronger and more confident, then if they try to bully you again, you will know how to punch, then drop the biggest fucker there and watch the others leave you alone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jbirdy
    buy yourself a half decent punchbag and a bracket and guaronteed after a couple of weeks you will feel, stronger and more confident, then if they try to bully you again, you will know how to punch, then drop the biggest f***er there and watch the others leave you alone
    quality post. To right once you smash the biggest fucker and really smash him, the others will leave you alone guaranteed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

honestly, go fucking crazy on them.
    spit in their faces, headbutt, punch, kick go mad, and try to do as much damage to the ring leader as you possible can.
    punch him in the eyes and in the mouth, that way youll give him black eyes, which looks dumb, and youll break his teeth which makes him ugly.
    let go man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hodge_05
    buy yourself a half decent punchbag and a bracket and guaronteed after a couple of weeks you will feel, stronger and more confident, then if they try to bully you again, you will know how to punch, then drop the biggest f***er there and watch the others leave you alone
    Â quality post. To right once you smash the biggest fucker and really smash him, the others will leave you alone guaranteed
    You've been given some really good advice here mate. Â Especially the walking with your head high and walking with a swagger. Â It does work, believe me. Â My dad put me nto a school that was not in the area I am from, so naturally myself and a friend that also went there were easy targets. Â My friend was a really placid guy that would not harm a fly, despite being one of the biggest boys in our year. Â I grew up in a pretty rough area so I was used to it and had had to deal with that sort of stuff before, but he wasn't. Â We were being picked on one day but a group of boys so I went straight for the guy that was supposedly the hard man in our year, we fought and it had to be split up in the end. Â After that I recieved no more bother, however my mate did, which meant I ended up involved in a lot of fight early on. Â My dad told him it was because of the way he conducted himself and taught him how to walk properly with the head up, be more confident and when speaking to bully's raise his voice slightly rather than lower it. Â He also told him he was gonna have to fight back and the sooner the better. Â The change was unbelievable and for weeks no-one went near him and I can only put that down to the changes my dad told him to make.

Incidentally, months later without incident "the hard man" started on him and was flattened with one punch by my mate. Â Neither of us ever recieved any bother again during our time at school, apart from minor scuffles..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

right on!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Force
    Quote Originally Posted by DD
    I was a bully at school, and I'd only pick on those who wouldn't stand up to me.

Chris Eubank would fight off bullies for the other kids who couldnt fight for themselves
    Yeah and he got suspended/expelled about 50 times from about 10 different schools and institutions for his troubles, and ended up living on the streets as a theif for 18 months
    It's ok. In return he became a legend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Â quality post. To right once you smash the biggest f***er and really smash him, the others will leave you alone guaranteed
    It's so true. If you KO the biggest one or the one with the reputation everyone else shits em selves. thats the great thing about boxing. You turn up to a show get in the ring face your oponant and for all you know you could be fighting the hardest kid from that area. Who cares though reputations mean jack shit. It's how you back them up in the ring.

I got picked on a bit at school. Non of those guys come near me now. And if they did i'd be very confident in beating the snot out of them. you find that anyone that got picked on at school don't take shit of anyone later in life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lennox Eubank
    Â quality post. To right once you smash the biggest f***er and really smash him, the others will leave you alone guaranteed
    You've been given some really good advice here mate. Â Especially the walking with your head high and walking with a swagger. Â It does work, believe me. Â My dad put me nto a school that was not in the area I am from, so naturally myself and a friend that also went there were easy targets. Â My friend was a really placid guy that would not harm a fly, despite being one of the biggest boys in our year. Â I grew up in a pretty rough area so I was used to it and had had to deal with that sort of stuff before, but he wasn't. Â We were being picked on one day but a group of boys so I went straight for the guy that was supposedly the hard man in our year, we fought and it had to be split up in the end. Â After that I recieved no more bother, however my mate did, which meant I ended up involved in a lot of fight early on. Â My dad told him it was because of the way he conducted himself and taught him how to walk properly with the head up, be more confident and when speaking to bully's raise his voice slightly rather than lower it. Â He also told him he was gonna have to fight back and the sooner the better. Â The change was unbelievable and for weeks no-one went near him and I can only put that down to the changes my dad told him to make.

Incidentally, months later without incident "the hard man" started on him and was flattened with one punch by my mate. Â Neither of us ever recieved any bother again during our time at school, apart from minor scuffles..
    Look em in the eyes as well. or if you cant do that focus on something behind the guys head, he'll still think your eye balling him. That can be enough to show your not scared.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember getting in my first fight. I was in elementary at the time and this kid that must have been held back 4 or 5 grades was messing with me. He was MUCH MUCH bigger than me and naturally I was scared of him. I told the teacher on him...went home and told my father who then scared me and ashamed me far more than some kid at school ever could do. I was so embarassed from my dad's words and ashamed that I let him down and did not stand up for myself that I could not wait to go to school the next day.

Sure enough he started bullying me but this time I turned around and hit him with everything I had right in the mouth. I knocked out his damn front tooth and split his lip all the way across. I was never messed with again at school and became an instant legend there! haha!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol that would have been funny too watch well r u all ppl nerds cuz in evry where i been only nerds get pickd on if u aint preppy or ghetto or punk then ur done with n u will be bullyed n if u r atleast friends wit one popular person dey will stick up for u n have ur back so u wont be gettin bullyed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boricua- i would bully you just based on the way you talk. maybe the right cross would straighten some things out in your head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CUFreeze
    Boricua- i would bully you just based on the way you talk. maybe the right cross would straighten some things out in your head.

LOL great post Boricua is the kind of person that calls everyone and thinks hes hard over a computer.

Id bully him inside the ring. FACT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

goddamit kids keep it down.
    lets not jump to conclusions about people.
    for all we knowboricua could be a 200lb heavyweight like me.
    HE ACTUALLY COULD*

*very unlikely

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

*very unlikely
    LOL its more likely hes a 10 year old girl.

Thread Information