Hi I pulled my muscle in the front of my arm that connects to my wrist and hand and had my joint twisted and put back in place. Now my muscle on my upper arm ( not under my forearm ) is sore. I am giving my arm a rest. I am surprised as to how out of shape I am. What can I do to help heal a muscled muscle as I do not have the money to go to a doctor unless it is a serious emergency. I use " Ice Hot " lotion on my arm to help heal my muscle. What else can I do? Are there any another foods that may help in healing a pulled muscle. The only one I know of is bananas. I suspect that as time goes by and I get stronger that my muscles will wrap around the bone then I will not have so much problems with being out of shape with loose muscles and bones that never really have been firm in the first place when I was a kid and not overweight all my muscles were tight and my bones worked right. Now I see another reason why it is good to keep physically fit and keep my muscles going so that the muscles keep the bones in place.