Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default andrew hartley saying good by for 5weeks

listin up baggin clan i will be back i only have 5weeks left until my fight so i am taking my self off the internet so the next time you all see me post will be the video of the fight and seeing me win wish me luck and nobody better fuck with the clan lol
    Baggins Clan Pro Fighter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: andrew hartley saying good by for 5weeks

Quote Originally Posted by kid_thunder View Post
    listin up baggin clan i will be back i only have 5weeks left until my fight so i am taking my self off the internet so the next time you all see me post will be the video of the fight and seeing me win wish me luck and nobody better fuck with the clan lol

Good luck.

But I'd be suprised if the Clan lasts 5 more days, let alone 5 weeks with the Squad around.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Probably a good idea Andrew you need to focus mate. Remember the clan is 100% behind you, train like Rocky Balboa in the snowy Russian mountains.

If you get the chance to give a shoutout to the Baggins Clan in your victory speech that would be coooooooool

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ay mean this is ohnest advice.

i hope you actually train i dont know wtf you do but to be honest you seem like an ok guy and anyone who steps through the ropes is brave but man you'be been knocked out SO many times. i dont know how you could possibly build a career off thwhat you got but to be honest i wish you the best of luck no matter how much i disagree with you being given these opportunites. the guy your fighting is probably shit. thats honest ive been familiar with stacy for a while i joined boxrec before i joined here and one thing he loves is shit fighters. but whatever. still, he seems focused, determined, and in shape. i hope fouy cut the internet bullshit out and actually trian hard because I cant in good faith root against you. youve been in the ring wtih rodney jones who once fought corey spinks in an off air title bout, night of champions and florida i remember that was pissed when they didnt show show spinks out point the fuck out of that guy. but weahtever, i hope you do good for yoursefl im glad you got a trainer. but he doesnt have a lot to work with, so i hope you can overachieve and win this one and a few more. that would be nice for yuo. it sound funny to say make or break for a 2 and 41 guy but whatever, please dont keep ifghting if you lose. listen man ive platyed a lot of tennis these past 2 days agianst my little borhter. its not my calling, i realize that. i hope you can if it doesnt work out because i cant lose whatever brain ells the weed and alcohol doesnt kill with tennis, boxing can make htose disappear. yuo are a funny guy, i hope if it doesnt work out yuo retire. some may think this is cruel but its the god honest truth, i would advise ANY boxer who's been kod 23 times to retire much less kod 23 of 25 times. so i wish you all the best, if you somehow win then good for you. hopefully this new trainer does you some good i am honestly rooting for you. but if not please know it is time to retire and hang up the gloves. you got a win over probably a top 100 most popular active boxer thasts good. you drvoe ihm to a different sport, rest on your laurels and retire.

if you win then i guess its reason to keep on truckin. like matr from cars. if if not then ill see you in 5 weeks with advice.

best of luck kid thnder.

and i am going to fuck with the clan as bilbo is a gay little fag. he makes me laugh but only with his faggish charm. just kidding, bilbo is a good guy just a gaty little fag who likes trannies thats all. haha lame insults but to be honest im on the forgotten 9th of Pluto. BTW how the fuck you make pluto not a planet thats BULLSHIT. fucken shit i hate scientist that is BULLSHIT.

pluto for life

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stay focused and train hard. Best of luck with the fight!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post

i hope you actually train i dont know wtf you do but to be honest you seem like an ok guy and anyone who steps through the ropes is brave but man you'be been knocked out SO many times. i dont know how you could possibly build a career off thwhat you got but to be honest i wish you the best of luck no matter how much i disagree with you being given these opportunites. the guy your fighting is probably shit. thats honest ive been familiar with stacy for a while i joined boxrec before i joined here and one thing he loves is shit fighters. but whatever. still, he seems focused, determined, and in shape. i hope fouy cut the internet bullshit out and actually trian hard because I cant in good faith root against you. youve been in the ring wtih rodney jones who once fought corey spinks in an off air title bout, night of champions and florida i remember that was pissed when they didnt show show spinks out point the fuck out of that guy. but weahtever, i hope you do good for yoursefl im glad you got a trainer. but he doesnt have a lot to work with, so i hope you can overachieve and win this one and a few more. that would be nice for yuo. it sound funny to say make or break for a 2 and 41 guy but whatever, please dont keep ifghting if you lose. listen man ive platyed a lot of tennis these past 2 days agianst my little borhter. its not my calling, i realize that. i hope you can if it doesnt work out because i cant lose whatever brain ells the weed and alcohol doesnt kill with tennis, boxing can make htose disappear. yuo are a funny guy, i hope if it doesnt work out yuo retire. some may think this is cruel but its the god honest truth, i would advise ANY boxer who's been kod 23 times to retire much less kod 23 of 25 times. so i wish you all the best, if you somehow win then good for you. hopefully this new trainer does you some good i am honestly rooting for you. but if not please know it is time to retire and hang up the gloves. you got a win over probably a top 100 most popular active boxer thasts good. you drvoe ihm to a different sport, rest on your laurels and retire.

if you win then i guess its reason to keep on truckin. like matr from cars. if if not then ill see you in 5 weeks with advice.

best of luck kid thnder.

and i am going to fuck with the clan as bilbo is a gay little fag. he makes me laugh but only with his faggish charm. just kidding, bilbo is a good guy just a gaty little fag who likes trannies thats all. haha lame insults but to be honest im on the forgotten 9th of Pluto. BTW how the fuck you make pluto not a planet thats BULLSHIT. fucken shit i hate scientist that is BULLSHIT.

pluto for life

A nice drunken mess of a post Amat. There's actually nothing wrong with liking trannies, I mean that isn't even gay, not in my book anyway.

How drunk are you Amat, I am hoping you're virtually out of your sane mind in which case I'd like to offer you the chance to join Clan Baggins, like a drunken Britney Spears marrying some joker in Vegas.

You could leave once you've sobered but just to say we had you would be a big coup for us

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

best of luck kid thnder.

pluto for life
    Thats hilarious!!

I love the stuff about Pluto towards the end. Thats quality!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

best of luck kid thnder.

pluto for life
    I think you may actually have just spoken in a language Andrew speaks fluently. Yer at this moment practically dopplegangers. a hahaha

jk jk.....both of you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

best of luck kid thnder.

pluto for life

Maybe your best post ever. BTW........... The reason they demoted Pluto is because they found some other deal just like it in our galaxy and were prepared to make it our 10th planet, but upon further review they decided that it was more like a giant block of ice. That raised the question of "Well if this new "planet," is just a ball of ice, then why is Pluto considered a planet when it's the same thing as this other one?"

"Pluto," would be a great name for a kid, though.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702 View Post

best of luck kid thnder.

pluto for life

Maybe your best post ever. BTW........... The reason they demoted Pluto is because they found some other deal just like it in our galaxy and were prepared to make it our 10th planet, but upon further review they decided that it was more like a giant block of ice. That raised the question of "Well if this new "planet," is just a ball of ice, then why is Pluto considered a planet when it's the same thing as this other one?"

"Pluto," would be a great name for a kid, though.
    Just to confuse matters it's called a Plutoid now, so Pluto the Plutoid not Pluto the Planet.

I don't think they should have downgraded its status though, I mean it will cause problems in schools. Actually to be fair in the UK at least with our increasing levels of illiteracy and idiocy I doubt more than 10% of pupils could actually any planets apart from the earth, the sun and the moon

Actually perhaps that's why they are doing it, dumbing down the galaxy and reducing the number of planets so that today's schoolkids can remember them all...........

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

best of luck kid thnder.

pluto for life
    Sal the Butcher's successor?

Anyways, good luck Andrew.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just spit through my nose reading that....f!!!!! hurts. Amat ,eat some bread dude....

Best wishes Thunder.....bob & weave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

best of luck kid thnder.

pluto for life
    lisin if you give up on thing then your never going to get any where in life i fight because i have to not because i want to look our soldiers are overseas fighting for our country.....im fighting to give men and women the freedom to fight in a pro ring..and i fight for my kids and wife and for the fans without them boxing would be nothing look i don't have a very good record but y give up that is my motive to keep trying and even up my record and go on to be somebody......somebody that my kids can say my dad was a world champ pro boxer i want to be able to tell my grand kids listen if i thought i was hurt or couldn't go on i would hang them up but I'm not hurt I'm 24yrs old there's still time i cant give up in not in my blood i will get where i need to be that y i got a trainer thanks for the support everyone.
    Baggins Clan Pro Fighter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs 'Nawlins View Post
    I just spit through my nose reading that....f!!!!! hurts. Amat ,eat some bread dude....

Best wishes Thunder.....bob & weave.
    JUST STOP ALLWAYS BOBBING TO YOUR RIGHT DAMNIT,YOUR WALKING IN TO THEIR LEFT HOOK
    And by the Andrew,if you havent guessed I expect your ass to win this fight,when I see the tape,I want that gut trimmed,I want you stopping the lunging shots,and I want 3 wins on your record.
    Luck dont enter in to it,kick his ass,and cash your check

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

good luck i hope you win the fight and restore glory to ft smith arkansas it will be the greatest thing ever in the history of the great state of arkansas except for bill clinton do like trainer monkey said and avoid left hooks and stop lunging in like you're at a golden palace buffet and at least suck in that fat belly of yours cause all of arkansas and saddos will be watching try to look professional and best wishes and by the way get a speak and spell and learn how to use correct sentence structuring so i don't have to hold my breath every time i read one of your posts you're the best we're all behind you especially Bilbo who loves standing behind men...

I'm just joking of course, anyone who beats the crap of of Zelenoff is o.k. with me. Good luck and hurry back to Saddos Bilbo will have you in his thoughts every night
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Thread Information