Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: David Haye back to his old tricks, flying out to Hamburg to confront Wlad again.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default David Haye back to his old tricks, flying out to Hamburg to confront Wlad again.

If any of you thought Haye has kept quiet now since joining GBP then think again He also takes a swipe at the Ruiz-Valuez matchup.

"I've looked Wladimir in the eye" said Haye, "I'm not so sure he fancies getting in the ring with me".

"Wladimir is talking about meeting me at the 02 arena in London but I'm not sure that is what he really wants - and that's why I'm going to Hamburg to confront him. The heavyweight divsion is about to varnish off the face of the earth and I'm going to tell Wladimir that he can help me save it" said Haye.

On the scheduled John Ruiz-Nikolay Valuez fight for the vacant WBA Heavyweight belt, Haye stated "It's a total joke, nobody has ever taken the heavyweight divison serious since Lennox Lewis retired".

Taken from the Daily Mirror newspaper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye back to his old tricks, flying out to Hamburg to confront Wlad again.

wlad is the HW king right now imo.

id like to see him take haye to the cleaners
    Hidden Content
    Ani hu sheshokhen betokh Cain
    Ego sum quis habitavit in Nerone
    Mia fora katoikese mesa se Ioudas
    Ich war mit Legion
    Ana Belial
    And I am Lucifer, The devil in the flesh

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye back to his old tricks, flying out to Hamburg to confront Wlad again.

Haye needs to earn his way.In no way does he deserve a shot at Wlad.....but his antics and mouth may get him just that.to bad he can not use them as weapons in the ring.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Something tells me Haye probably sits outside Wlad home with binoculars around his neck just watching him.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Something tells me Haye probably sits outside Wlad home with binoculars around just watching him.
    ..I'd say your probally right.Damn stalker fiending for some attention.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli surfs 'Nawlins View Post
    Something tells me Haye probably sits outside Wlad home with binoculars around just watching him.
    ..I'd say your probally right.Damn stalker fiending for some attention.
    I can seriously picture it. Haye and his little reporter friend. Hiding behind some manicans. Watching him

Haye: Do you see him?
    Reporter: Yeah I see him. He's by the jeans. He's heading into the dressing room
    Haye: Let's go after him. Move it.

As Wlad tries on some jeans

Haye: So you going to fight me or not?
    Wlad: WTF? Get the fukk out of here!
    Haye: Alright. Alright. By the way you need any help?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Something tells me Haye probably sits outside Wlad home with binoculars around his neck just watching him.
    Hidden Content
    Ani hu sheshokhen betokh Cain
    Ego sum quis habitavit in Nerone
    Mia fora katoikese mesa se Ioudas
    Ich war mit Legion
    Ana Belial
    And I am Lucifer, The devil in the flesh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye needs to earn his way.In no way does he deserve a shot at Wlad.....but his antics and mouth may get him just that.to bad he can not use them as weapons in the ring.
    Haye proved his worth at cruiser, but he needs to put up or shut up at heavyweight. He should be fighting while he's bulking up, like holy did, even though I don't think the guy actually needs to bulk up much. Get the feeling he's trying to get a free shot at the title without having to face a heavweight who'll be able to take his punches and pressurre him all night.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who cares about Haye "deserving" a shot at Wlad.

The heavyweights are all boring shit plodders.

Even if Haye gets humiliated and killed in one round - he's already created enough buzz that it'll be a MUST SEE when he gets the fight

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
    Haye proved his worth at cruiser, but he needs to put up or shut up at heavyweight. He should be fighting while he's bulking up, like holy did, even though I don't think the guy actually needs to bulk up much. Get the feeling he's trying to get a free shot at the title without having to face a heavweight who'll be able to take his punches and pressurre him all night.
    Agreed...All credit At Cruiser but Heavys are a different ballpark.I think he can carry his speed=power up to Heavy,which would bode well against the slower types.His chin remains a factor.There was mention last week of possible opponents for Debut...Maskaev,Golota or Monte Barret?

Hey,I'll be watching but also I'll be rolling if he gets crushed after running his mouth this much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye is great for that division and whoever he fights you can be sure that 99% of this forum will watch weather they like him or not.

Thats good for the sport.

ICB Guest

Wladimir has two fights already set up with Thompson and then Povetkin, Haye needs to keep busy and beat a top 10 ranking Heavyweight to at least have more bargaining power. I like Haye and would love to see Haye vs Wlad, but as Wlad said to Haye's face. Get in the ring and do your job, and for the time being while Wlad's busy thats what he needs to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed...All credit At Cruiser but Heavys are a different ballpark.I think he can carry his speed=power up to Heavy,which would bode well against the slower types.His chin remains a factor.There was mention last week of possible opponents for Debut...Maskaev,Golota or Monte Barret?

Hey,I'll be watching but also I'll be rolling if he gets crushed after running his mouth this much.
    I think Haye knows the type of fighter he'll struggle with, the problem is it could be someone lower down the ranking, just someone who can take the blows and keep coming, like a suped up Fragommeni or Mormeck. He feels he has the speed to stay away from a tentative Klitschko and then test the big man's chin, I actually give him ashot at Wlad because of that. WHiile he's making a name for himself by shouting and following Wlad around like a love sick pup, I'd much rather he'd make a name for himself in the ring.

ICB Guest

I think Haye knows the type of fighter he'll struggle with, the problem is it could be someone lower down the ranking, just someone who can take the blows and keep coming, like a suped up Fragommeni or Mormeck. He feels he has the speed to stay away from a tentative Klitschko and then test the big man's chin, I actually give him ashot at Wlad because of that. WHiile he's making a name for himself by shouting and following Wlad around like a love sick pup, I'd much rather he'd make a name for himself in the ring.

The question is Bomp who at Heavyweight really has a really solid chin ?? just off the top of my head there isn't one and if there is he hasn't proven it yet.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

The question is Bomp who at Heavyweight really has a really solid chin ?? just off the top of my head there isn't one and if there is he hasn't proven it yet.
    Sounds like suseptable Haye should fit in just fine in that case ?Call me crazy...John Ruiz?Hey,should he beat Valuev......Ruiz is like a cockroach you just cannot kill.

Thread Information