Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Wladdy vs. Thompson - Talk and Free For All!!! Pics & vids.

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Wladdy vs. Thompson - Talk and Free For All!!! Pics & vids.

Wlad has had some tough fights....Sultan tried to KO Ray Austin and therefore opened himself up to being hit and FLOORED vs Wlad Sultan waited to counter and Wlad being smart wasn't about to let himself get countered.

Thompson was like a gigantic Winky Wright he had his guard up virtually the entire time and yeah Wlad was frustrated to fight him because very few of the punches were landing flush as they usually do BUT Wladimir finished Thompson and so therefore he should get SOME credit for KO-ing a guy #1 with a very good defense and #2 a guy who had never been knocked down much less KO'd.

I don't understand this ....Wlad KO's Ray Austin and has shit talked about him, Wlad gets a UD vs Sam Peter (RIGHT AS PEOPLE SAID WLAD'S CAREER WAS OVER AND SAM PETER IS THE UNDEFEATED POWER PUNCHING HEIR APPARENT) and has shit talked about him, Wlad KO's Tony Thompson and has shit talked about him.

What could Wlad do to make you not talk shit? Who is there out there to fight that will actually FIGHT Wlad and not just stand there and have gigantic punches repeatedly crash off their noggins? Who's left?

Sam Peter: fighting Vitali
    Chagaev: injured
    Valuev: fighting Ruiz
    Arreola: not ready
    Haye: not ready
    Povetkin: scheduled to fight Wlad next

And if Wlad KO'd all those guys back-to-back-to-back-etc ....people would still post bullshit about how Wlad isn't great and isn't even all that good and how they are wishing for someone to "dethrone him"

Well Pride, you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets filled first

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad is the greatest heavyweight champion of the modern era. He makes other people look bad. Very bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dislike Wlad with an extreme passion, but I'm indifferent about Saturdays fight, Thompson is so awkward he makes for an ugly fight, so I dont dislike Wlad anymore than I already do based on that fight... He showed some grit by getting in some exchanges and paced himself good while absorbing some decent body shots.... I want the Haye matchup to happen sooner than later..

Thread Information