Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cowardly klitscho and Tony "The Kitten" Thompson make me sick!!! [spoilers]

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs down Cowardly klitscho and Tony "The Kitten" Thompson make me sick!!! [spoilers]

That was disgusting; made me physically sick watching that hugging stumble-a-thon I'm 14 stone and I would get in the ring and gladly get knocked out in the first round whils putting up more of an effort than the Kitten Faggot Thompson!

As for Wlad he is a terrible champ! he has no killer instinct purposely falls on top of his opponents in his last two fights [Closet homosexual] I pray that the talented Hayes glass jaw does not let him down as he is the only hope for the heavyweight division!! Some of Klitscho's fans must surely be gluttons foe punishment who can enjoy tat faggots gay ugly clincy pussy performances?

I'm angry, Klitscho has just turned a nuetral into a hater!!!

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Cowardly klitscho and Tony "The Kitten" Thompson make me sick!!! [spoilers]

...I think I speak for the majority of the forum when I say

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cowardly klitscho and Tony "The Kitten" Thompson make me sick!!! [spoilers]

Wow , that's nice! thank you. Anyway the whole heavyweight division needs to be ended I may never watch a heavyweight fight again.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a shitty post and waste of space to this forum.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow people take this as a chance to attack me? I may turn UFC after watching that nonsense and I hate that trash! no wonder boxing is dying.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you are the kind of rope sucker that would watch UFC.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i stand by my answer of i disapprove of your comments
    Hidden Content
    Ani hu sheshokhen betokh Cain
    Ego sum quis habitavit in Nerone
    Mia fora katoikese mesa se Ioudas
    Ich war mit Legion
    Ana Belial
    And I am Lucifer, The devil in the flesh

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I had three freinds round tonight, to watch the fight all licence holders. Who have been in the game years funnily one of our mates was working at the fight poor lad mind He was getting paid. What a load of shit , whats happening in the game, when two guys Fighting for the Heavyweight belt cant fight and have very little Technique and the Champ cant control his back foot. I bet Ray Arcel and Eddie Futch are turning in there Graves
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont know who piye is but for what He said He doesnt deserve the sad clicks. They are his feelings Fair, strange but its a form of Bullying I cant stand Bullys they usually are Cowards who cant Fight to save there lives. Ah well Birds of a Feather.

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
    I dont know who piye is but for what He said He doesnt deserve the sad clicks. They are his feelings Fair, strange but its a form of Bullying I cant stand Bullys they usually are Cowards who cant Fight to save there lives. Ah well Birds of a Feather.
    I can respect a well thought out POV but when he starts talking shit and calling Thompson a fag and what not I disagree with that.

The Neg rep I sent was because I disagreed with his comment and thought he was disrespectful.

Now if he would have left off the name calling I probably wouldn't have neg repped him and would have replied with something constructive but when someone blantanly goes off like that at least for me I have no time for.

I'd cut off my left nut if piye has ever been in a ring with a Southpaw.

El Kabong Guest

.......people ask what's wrong with boxing, maybe it's the "fans"

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't like the fight either. But yea piye, we do have other forums in which we call people, usually each other all sorts of names.

You have over 100 posts now...so that place is available to you.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's little to no argument to be made to defend the heavyweights right now. The division is pretty much complete shit. That being said, calling fighters faggot and stringing together faggots gay ugly clincy pussy is ridiculous and well worth the neg rep he got. No room for that, there are plenty of ways to be civil and voice displeasure aside from calling fighters faggots.

El Kabong Guest

I thought it was a good fight...Thompson tried his best, he gave Wlad a hard fight and Wlad closed the show with the big KO.....what's all the shit talking about

When if EVER has a righty vs southpaw been a awesome stylistic matchup ESPECIALLY at heavyweight. Keeping that in mind I thought it was a very good fight, it was 1000 times better than Wlad-Sultan. In this fight neither Wlad nor Thompson had anything to be ashamed of.

Wlad proved he could take some punishment, land some body shots...some big ones too, and he fought hard for 11 rounds proving he has good stamina.

...everyone is a fucking critic and why? Because it's easy to do

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everybody who watched it at my house thought the same as he did one a Star ref whose done over 200 world Title fights and the language he used was stronger. It was a stinker the only amusing thing were the 2 corners they were Hilarious, not a clue. Anyways Mick Im surprised at you youre a good guy.

Thread Information